Homefront Declaration of Existence

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299559500' post='2656271']
CD broke the terms. Regardless of the crap NSO tries to make out of recognition of hostilities, they were at war with MK already and thus this DoW is forbidden by surrender terms. There's no loophole, only the same lack of presence that characterized CD throughout this conflict.
[/quote]
umm did you forget that Umbrella broke terms as well by attacking NSO nations well knowing that we are allied to them by the Terra-Cotta Pact, but I dont see you guy saying they broke terms and when they will pay reps..... it seems like to me that what ever your sided dose is never wrong, but when it works against you guys you have to make up a bs excuse saying why the other side is in the wrong... the terms were written this way so those nations like Sparta, and a few other on your side could re-enter if more DoW happened after the signing of the white peace, your side put it there on purpose, I even was against it when it finally came to CD (which you guys keep forgetting that you guys gave us that treaty only hours before it was signed and post), but what happened, oh thats right nothing the white peace was written this way and Umbrella and MK both gave us reason to re-enter this war so blame them, blame those on your side that wrote this, but dont blame us when we were told how it worked and used it to defend our allies from an unjust attack

Edited by The Last Imperial

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Last Imperial' timestamp='1299575444' post='2656558']
umm did you forget that Umbrella broke terms as well by attacking NSO nations well knowing that we are allied to them by the Terra-Cotta Pact
[/quote]
I don't wanna interrupt your rant now that you came all the way out of your cave but what terms did umbrella break exactly?

[quote name='The Last Imperial' timestamp='1299575444' post='2656558']
umm did you forget that Umbrella broke terms as well by attacking NSO nations well knowing that we are allied to them by the Terra-Cotta Pact, but I dont see you guy saying they broke terms and when they will pay reps..... it seems like to me that what ever your sided dose is never wrong, but when it works against you guys you have to make up a bs excuse saying why the other side is in the wrong... the terms were written this way so those nations like Sparta, and a few other on your side could re-enter if more DoW happened after the signing of the white peace, your side put it there on purpose, I even was against it when it finally came to CD (which you guys keep forgetting that you guys gave us that treaty only hours before it was signed and post), but what happened, oh thats right nothing the white peace was written this way and Umbrella and MK both gave us reason to re-enter this war so blame them, blame those on your side that wrote this, but dont blame us when we were told how it worked and used it to defend our allies from an unjust attack
[/quote]

[quote][color=#5D5D5D][font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif][size=2]2. The parties of NV, GLOF, WAPA, Colossus, Quantum, AB, CD, TFD, NATO, TNG, TPC, and DDM agree to not re-enter on any point in the current conflict surrounding NpO or NPO. These parties may defend against an alliance who DoWs (or equivalent) against their treatied allies after these terms are posted.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Straight from your peace announcement, I don't see Umbrella being listed in that list at all :v:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1299558498' post='2656241']
After seeing you guys break surrender terms, people would be idiots if they let you off with anything less than disbandment this time since you're obviously to bloody retarded to grasp as simple a concept as no re-entry. Enjoy being pounded into dust! Xiph, take up a good cause like killing these guys, don't waste your time on UPN
[/quote]
I dare you to try and disband our allies.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1299579867' post='2656576']
That's a shame, they'd been around for a while too.
[/quote]

Oh wow, forced disbandment talk, threats of EZI/PZI, this thread has it all!

Here's how I see it: Considering Doomhouse can just randomly attack anyone they feel like whenever they feel like it, what's the point of adhering to terms? They can just wait a few months after this war and attack CD anyway, just because CD didn't put "enough effort" into bootlicking.

So good luck CD, better to go down swinging with your allies than get picked off for some imagined slight in the future.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1299561283' post='2656323']
I am curious how two alliances can be at war with each other when neither alliance considers themselves to be in a state of war with the other.
[/quote]

For your reading pleasure:

[quote]war
1    /wɔr/ Show Spelled [wawr] Show IPA noun, verb, warred, war·ring, adjective
–noun
1.a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.

2.a state or period of armed hostility or active military operations: The two nations were at war with each other.

3.a contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns: the War of 1812.

4.active hostility or contention; conflict; contest: a war of words.

5.aggressive business conflict, as through severe price cutting in the same industry or any other means of undermining competitors: a fare war among airlines; a trade war between nations.

6.a struggle: a war for men's minds; a war against poverty.

7.armed fighting, as a science, profession, activity, or art; methods or principles of waging armed conflict: War is the soldier's business.

8.Cards .
a.
a game for two or more persons, played with a 52-card pack evenly divided between the players, in which each player turns up one card at a time with the higher card taking the lower, and in which, when both turned up cards match, each player lays one card face down and turns up another, the player with the higher card of the second turn taking all the cards laid down.

b.
an occasion in this game when both turned up cards match.

9.Archaic . a battle. [/quote]

Explain me exactly where in the definition of war it implies recognition by one of the parts. I mean, it's just delusional :s

Look at Lusitan posing for his new friends.

CD didn't like how the last war went, they felt wrong by your allies in AZTEC about surrendering to Sparta as weakly as you did to run away saving your own skins. Now here they are defending NSO, it's not a breach of surrender terms as the terms did allow them to be able to reenter by MHA if I recall correctly. Anyways CD's surrender terms should be interpreted by whom they were forced to surrender to due to the weak will of your alliance in particular to carry out a war and put a nail in Sparta's coffin.

But hey, who am I? Go pose to your new friends some more, I saw this from a mile away.

Edit: Also hilarious the other side has tried just [b]so hard[/b] to try and differentiate between the Polar and Pacifica Wars to make it seem as if though they're completely separate conflicts that happened incidentally. No one bought the kool-aid then, but it's certainly funny to go back and watch it now.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299599377' post='2656710']
Look at Lusitan posing for his new friends.

CD didn't like how the last war went, they felt wrong by your allies in AZTEC about surrendering to Sparta as weakly as you did to run away saving your own skins. Now here they are defending NSO, it's not a breach of surrender terms as the terms did allow them to be able to reenter by MHA if I recall correctly. Anyways CD's surrender terms should be interpreted by whom they were forced to surrender to due to the weak will of your alliance in particular to carry out a war and put a nail in Sparta's coffin.

But hey, who am I? Go pose to your new friends some more, I saw this from a mile away.
[/quote]

So because he doesn't agree with you he can't be your friend anymore?

[img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-qq.gif[/img]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299599559' post='2656717']
So because he doesn't agree with you he can't be your friend anymore?

[img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-qq.gif[/img]
[/quote]

If you knew why CD was upset with TFD you'd know he's just doing this to tick them off. And because of what? He was too weak willed to carry out a war in which he severely outnumbered an opponent and got roughed up a little by Fark and MHA?

Glad to see you defend him though, the whole "you're only against them now because they're no longer on your side" doesn't only apply to us you know. We just discuss about it, you rather whine and threaten disbandment.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299599649' post='2656720']
If you knew why CD was upset with TFD you'd know he's just doing this to tick them off. And because of what? He was too weak willed to carry out a war in which he severely outnumbered an opponent and got roughed up a little by Fark and MHA?

Glad to see you defend him though, the whole "you're only against them now because they're no longer on your side" doesn't only apply to us you know. We just discuss about it, you rather whine and threaten disbandment.
[/quote]

I don't care why CD was upset with TFD. It's not any of my business and I don't intend on making it my business.

I'm not defending him, I'm calling you out because you said something stupid. You're attacking the person making the statement rather than the statement itself. Also I don't threaten disbandment but I sure do whine.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299600025' post='2656730']
I don't care why CD was upset with TFD. It's not any of my business and I don't intend on making it my business.

I'm not defending him, I'm calling you out because you said something stupid. You're attacking the person making the statement rather than the statement itself. I also don't threaten disbandment, but I sure can whine!
[/quote]

If you understood [i]why[/i] Lusitan would make such statements you'd understand the very crux of the matter which is my point. Did I come off as attacking him rather than the statement, probably so. However that does not mean that he's looking at things from a biased perspective whether or not he brokered the terms.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299600150' post='2656732']
If you understood [i]why[/i] Lusitan would make such statements you'd understand the very crux of the matter which is my point. Did I come off as attacking him rather than the statement, probably so. However that does not mean that he's looking at things from a biased perspective whether or not he brokered the terms.
[/quote]

You're surprised that someone is being biased?

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299600233' post='2656734']
You're surprised that someone is being bias?
[/quote]

No but acting like the end all be all of a certain issue while being biased should be called into question, wouldn't you agree? Come on you're definitely one of the more sensible folk around here.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299600289' post='2656735']
No but acting like the end all be all of a certain issue while being biased should be called into question, wouldn't you agree? Come on you're definitely one of the more sensible folk around here.
[/quote]

If the person's bias isn't already common knowledge then it probably is worth pointing out, however instead of simply pointing out his bias you went on to accuse him of adopting his position as a way to impress his "new friends" It is more likely that his bias comes from his dislike of CD rather than his fondness for whoever you think his new friends are.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299598509' post='2656702']
For your reading pleasure:

Explain me exactly where in the definition of war it implies recognition by one of the parts. I mean, it's just delusional :s
[/quote]

We don't give a rats ass about your definition of "war". At the time neither considered to be at war with each other.

I remember because I was there, so keep reaching.

I'll just leave this here.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1298508259' post='2643268']
We declared war on GOONS awhile back. Since then, both MK and Umbrella have committed various acts of war against us up to and including actually attacking our nations.
[/quote]

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1299603967' post='2656784']
[/quote]

And? MK still failed to recognize an official state of war with NSO. I know people are making all these jokes about MK being illiterate, but I'm beginning to believe y'all are.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299610449' post='2656861']
I give up. NSO and CD, you're both so !@#$@#$ dumb that Darwinism alone justifies my happiness about the smoking crater that will be left of you at the end of this.
[/quote]
Your rage...give in to it, and complete your transformation to the Dark Side :ph34r:

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1299603967' post='2656784']
[/quote]
I hear that that quote happened after CD got peace.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299610449' post='2656861']
I give up. NSO and CD, you're both so !@#$@#$ dumb that Darwinism alone justifies my happiness about the smoking crater that will be left of you at the end of this.
[/quote]

If two curbstomps couldn't take us out, what makes you think this war will?