NPO & The War

animelover91

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1298925272' post='2646987']
mhawk: Your belief that anyone actually still believes anything you say is an insult to the intelligence of everyone who has ever dealt with you at the government level.
[/quote]
Did you actually manage to say that with a straight face?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1298938366' post='2647231']
I think it's only relevant, if it's accurate, to prove that Tyga and pezstar were less than honest in their claims that they had no thoughts of protecting NPO.
[/quote]

I agree. There was a lot of posturing to show NpO, NPO, and their allies as the victims. Apparently you were all in cahoots and perhaps MK should be given some credit for pulling a military coup? Much like NPO/allies used to do in order to gain victory in big wars.

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1298973314' post='2647913']
I agree. There was a lot of posturing to show NpO, NPO, and their allies as the victims. Apparently you were all in cahoots and perhaps [b]MK should be given some credit for pulling a military coup? Much like NPO/allies used to do in order to gain victory in big wars.[/b][/quote]

So MK = old NPO?

Where's that really sappy Archon post that kicked off Karma when you need it...

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1298922152' post='2646962']
MK and Umbrella will show you why GOONS doesn't need the government!
[/quote]

HURRR DURRRR we don't need WRC's when we can hide behind the NPO. *exit stage left*

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1298937549' post='2647213']
And GGA was the greatest alliance ever.
[/quote]

Thank you i agree.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1298938250' post='2647229']
More relevant (culturally and politically) than you. I'd never even heard of you until you DoW'd us, we're a household name and a junction between two of the four most important blocs.

You know nothing of our governmental prowess.
[/quote]

A holdhold name, because either
A)You're piggy backing off of what was once the Goon Order of Neutral Shoving or
B) you've become the puppet meatshield to MK and TOP and have yet to realize you're being paid to do their dirty work. You pick but i assure you relevant you are not.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1298945468' post='2647357']
Where is Bilrow when you need him?
[/quote]

I can vouch for the green colony as much as him if not more. :D

[quote name='Kylesania' timestamp='1298975719' post='2647930']
HURRR DURRRR we don't need WRC's when we can hide behind the NPO. *exit stage left*[/quote]

I think that was his point

[quote name='Kylesania' timestamp='1298975719' post='2647930']
B) you've become the puppet meatshield to MK and TOP and have yet to realize you're being paid to do their dirty work.[/quote]

This is oh so funny. The reason why GOONS are fighting more wars then us, is that they have the nations capable of attacking your lower tiers. Your high tier nations, that we are able to fight, are safe and sound in peace mode, content with letting your low tiers burn. The reason why they are "getting paid", is because we actually have a well functioning aid system, giving the GOON nations an advantage over the ones they are currently fighting. You on the other hand, have not. I count ~80 aid packages in the NPO for the last week or so... That's not very impressive

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1298976327' post='2647932']
I thought GOONS was our puppet, not TOP's. :(
[/quote]

Shared custody. You have them on weekends (since you're more fun), and TOP and MK have them every second week. Get with the program, jeez

[quote]You on the other hand, have not. I count ~80 aid packages in the NPO for the last week or so... That's not very impressive[/quote]

GOONS received aid from the first week, we all know why though.

Edit: Ugh, double post.

Edited by Charles Stuart

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1298978882' post='2647943']
[/quote]

Of course they received aid from the first week... It's a good strategy... You (NPO) on the other hand, can't do that, since your high tier nations can't send out aid... I really don't see why it's dumb of us to send them aid from the beginning of the war :huh:

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1298979038' post='2647945']
Of course they received aid from the first week... It's a good strategy... You (NPO) on the other hand, can't do that, since your high tier nations can't send out aid... I really don't see why it's dumb of us to send them aid from the beginning of the war :huh:
[/quote]
It's because "hurr durr GOONs don't have warchests so we're trouncing them under our jackboots which are magnetically drawn to their heads lolololl".

Thought this thread was going to provide a lot of juicy thought provoking posts. So far it has been a disappointment. I predict this one will not pass 10 pages. Not on par from the other topics that have the NPO as the subject.

For those who are looking for good reading in regards to this war. Check out the blog of Antoine Roquentin of Umbrella topic "Summarization". He and The Crymson King of TPF had some good debate on why DH preempt NPO.

[quote name='Henry' timestamp='1298992688' post='2648099']
The war just started a month ago. I don't know why everyone is so concerned about peacemode and reps.
[/quote]

I'm concerned of peace mode because that means that my opponents will just get trampled into the ground, due to the lack of planes and soldiers. And that's not fun

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1298978882' post='2647943']
[/quote]

Yes, Pacifican, we all know that the near entirety of the forces of your allies and assorted minstrels were sent against GOONS (and not at our allies).

I must say that I'm flattered at the attention we're receiving in your thread.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298992857' post='2648105']
I must say that I'm flattered at the attention we're receiving in your thread.
[/quote]

Well you know us, we like to share. We share the attention with you, we share our feeling with you, we share our nukes :awesome:

[quote name='DogeWilliam' timestamp='1298973314' post='2647913']
I agree. There was a lot of posturing to show NpO, NPO, and their allies as the victims. Apparently you were all in cahoots and perhaps MK should be given some credit for pulling a military coup? Much like NPO/allies used to do in order to gain victory in big wars.
[/quote]
What in the hell are you talking about?

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1298992807' post='2648104']
I'm concerned of peace mode because that means that my opponents will just get trampled into the ground, due to the lack of planes and soldiers. And that's not fun
[/quote]

If you're bored with your targets may I suggest taking up a hobby? In my case, I've taken up badminton. Everyone loves badminton.

To the folks making the comments that the upper tier in PM is leaving our mid and lower tier to burn, I and pretty much all the other TPFers in war mode are having a great time this war and have no concern at all about the upper tier currently in peace mode. I actually feel sorry for them tbh. I came out to help ML, got wrecked by some 12k tech UMB/MK nations. had a good time on the way down and have continued having a good time in the 50k and down club.

I honestly do wonder what happened to the MK war machine that kept me out of PM for 7 consecutive rounds of war in a row during Karma. I have been able to hit PM, come out, tear up MK nations, and go back into PM at the end of rounds without even getting a defensive war since the first round even though I could have been hit by any nation between 50k and 30k my last time out.

I got a grand total of 4 GA's against me with my last two MK opponents and they both had more infra than me initially, one ended at ZI, not even launching CMs even though he had a billion dollar war chest. The other was down to 53 infra before he finally rebought to 1000 on the last day of war to collect at 21 days inactive in nuke anarchy. I will give him this, he managed to at least CM me everyday and kept air attacking even though he only had 1 or 2 successful air attacks the entire war. He did miss nuking me a couple days including the last day our war.

MK's top 60 or so are in good shape for now, their bottom 140 are slowly but surely getting wrecked at this point even with TOP, ODN, INT, GR, LOST, and Athens attempting to help them out on various fronts.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1298995536' post='2648165']
MK's top 60 or so are in good shape for now, their bottom 140 are slowly but surely getting wrecked at this point even with TOP, ODN, INT, GR, LOST, and Athens attempting to help them out on various fronts.
[/quote]

MK has barely lost more NS throughout the entire war than GOONS, and our lower ranks are doing fine. GOONS and MK *combined* NS losses are still less than NPO's losses alone. I don't get this post at all. MK is supporting both their own and ours easily, whereas NPO is not supporting theirs at all. There's no question at all that the peace mode strategy is losing this war for the Hopeless Coalition.

[quote name='Kyaris' timestamp='1298997319' post='2648208']
MK has barely lost more NS throughout the entire war than GOONS, and our lower ranks are doing fine. GOONS and MK *combined* NS losses are still less than NPO's losses alone. I don't get this post at all. MK is supporting both their own and ours easily, whereas NPO is not supporting theirs at all. There's no question at all that the peace mode strategy is losing this war for the Hopeless Coalition.
[/quote]
Shh! The longer they believe they're winning, the longer this war goes on. I, for one, hope we're still at this point NEXT February.

I don't much care about the OP, but I did enjoy this gem:

[quote]Two months after this war ends, GOONS will be larger than either Order.[/quote]

I will take that bet. Heck I think the Orders side is at least a -200 favorite.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1298979038' post='2647945']
[/quote]

The funny thing is the aid being sent from MK/Umb to GOONS is funding the "enemy" aswell, so why release the upper tier when the lower tiers are just stealing the aid sent to their GOONS targets, so we thankyou for founding both sides in this conflict :awesome:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299002253' post='2648290']
The funny thing is the aid being sent from MK/Umb to GOONS is funding the "enemy" aswell
[/quote]

The funny thing is that it isn't. :awesome: Having one person that knows how to fight out of ten isn't very impressive, Pacifican. I had to stray away from the boredom of slapping your nations silly and hit RV. At least he made things interesting.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1299003125' post='2648307']
The funny thing is that it isn't. :awesome: Having one person that knows how to fight out of ten isn't very impressive, Pacifican. I had to stray away from the boredom of slapping your nations silly and hit RV. At least he made things interesting.
[/quote]

Ah so you saying a high percentage of GOONS who have never seen the amount of aid they recieved within days in their life know how to use it in wars? I think alliance lower tiers who have been in wars know how to fight more than a bunch of lowly tech raiders with little experience against those that fight back :rolleyes:

Also im upset afew days ago i was in your range and in anarchy with no wars for a whole day and you wasnt and never declared on me :( was you just all talk and no action :ehm: