• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1298790581' post='2645963']
Good sir, it is 5 days. :ph34r:
[/quote]

tsk, only 5 days.
Well, I suppose you boys have a task to do in next 5 days: send this old jarhead into anarchy...won't be so easy though, good luck~ ^_^

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1298791952' post='2645993']
tsk, only 5 days.
Well, I suppose you boys have a task to do in next 5 days: send this old jarhead into anarchy...won't be so easy though, good luck~ ^_^
[/quote]

It would've, but I couldn't make update. :P

Confusion.

It always amuses me when people hit a bunch of alliances and claim it's "fair". It's not. Coordination is far more important than sheer numbers, as we saw when Pork Shrimp demolished Murder Inc. a few rounds ago.

EDIT: Of course, any time you attack LE, it becomes an uphill battle. Good luck with that G-6/Warriors.

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1298787537' post='2645904']
Last round, it seemed like tW was almost constantly fighting with G-6, and as we came into this round, G-6 approached us and was all like "Hey dude, want to fight somebody with us?" and we were "We like war." and they were like "Us too!", and with that a plan was born.
[/quote]

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298791100' post='2645973']
the bestest of friends?
[/quote]

If The Warriors want to hang out on the wrong side of the tracks this round, I suppose we can allow them their fun without much complaint. Much...:P

Sylvia

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1298812579' post='2646110']
If The Warriors want to hang out on the wrong side of the tracks this round, I suppose we can allow them their fun without much complaint. Much...:P

Sylvia
[/quote]

Alas, the Warriors are not one to consistently stay on either side of the tracks

This war, where we are teaming up with those who have traditionally been our foes and attacking some of those who we have historically had pleasant relations with is nothing more then an evolution in the foreign affairs of the Warriors. I don't mean that in the sense that we're hopping sides, because we see no sides, we simply see a wide open horizon with a lot of alliances, some of which our relations are less then ideal, and some of which we really like, but mainly a lot of alliances that we think would be fun to war against on occasion.

First and foremost, we are always seeking interesting options for war, and we're willing to work with just about anybody if the concept catches our interest. This is not the Warriors of old, and we've grown tired of doing the same old thing every round and warring almost exclusively with RE/G-6/TPC, we're seeking out new challenges, and we'll listen to anybody who wants to come and talk to us with some ideas.

But most importantly, I think it would be a mistake to see tW's actions in this war, or any other wars in the foreseeable future as an indication of what we might do in the future. I'd certainly not rule out that we might seek to war alongside some of those who we are fighting, or even to be on a "side" opposing those we are currently fighting alongside, although currently we have absolutely no war plans on the table aside from just doing the best we can in this war, and as soon as its over, we'll evaluate and go from there.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1298814662' post='2646119']
Alas, the Warriors are not one to consistently stay on either side of the tracks

First and foremost, we are always seeking interesting options for war, and we're willing to work with just about anybody if the concept catches our interest. This is not the Warriors of old, and we've grown tired of doing the same old thing every round and warring almost exclusively with RE/G-6/TPC, we're seeking out new challenges, and we'll listen to anybody who wants to come and talk to us with some ideas.
[/quote]

LOL - if you say so...
if you want to let everyone think the fact that G-6 and Gay Rollers are the top alliances had no part of tW's decision making process in the matter, feel free to try.

Not that *I'm* saying there's anything wrong with courting power, mind you. I'm not a fan of LE (and tW, for that matter) and a loyal member of Pork Shrimp JUST because of the membership's good looks and winning personalities ;)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1298816987' post='2646129']
LOL - if you say so...
if you want to let everyone think the fact that G-6 and Gay Rollers are the top alliances had no part of tW's decision making process in the matter, feel free to try.

Not that *I'm* saying there's anything wrong with courting power, mind you. I'm not a fan of LE (and tW, for that matter) and a loyal member of Pork Shrimp JUST because of the membership's good looks and winning personalities ;)
[/quote]

Well, you know, we were by and far the largest alliance for the majority of last round, right up until we abandoned it by splitting off as part of an exercise. Our drop from that position was not coincidental, nor was it out of our control. If we had wanted the power, we could have operated more similarly to what we have in past and flooded the AA with people we manage to lure in with candy.

Of course, your welcome to speculate, but as somebody who is involved in the decision-making process for tW, I'll tell you that it was less "Hey, they are at the top, lets be their buddies" and more "this seems like an interesting idea for a war, why not?"

Did I read foreign affairs in your post?

The only FA tools an alliance needs is explosives and bullets if I do say so myself.

Also, seeing as this looks like a pre-planned coalition war without the coalition war, I'm only going to assume someone is trying to flag run this round among the G-6/GR crowd, and I am looking forward to ruining their plans.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1298816987' post='2646129']
LOL - if you say so...

[/quote]

Yeah you obviously don't know us if you think thats the reason for this war.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1298820180' post='2646136']
Did I read foreign affairs in your post?

The only FA tools an alliance needs is explosives and bullets if I do say so myself.
[/quote]

Its always nice to work together and get to know some other people while doing some good old-fashioned killing, which is about the extent of our FA policy. Whether or not alliances admit it, even in TE, all alliances have an FA plan that determines who they work with and who they don't work with.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1298820667' post='2646140']
Its always nice to work together and get to know some other people while doing some good old-fashioned killing, which is about the extent of our FA policy. Whether or not alliances admit it, even in TE, all alliances have an FA plan that determines who they work with and who they don't work with.
[/quote]

Let's put it this way, in my entire time playing, leading, and participating in aspects of TE. The best friends I've made has been from actions on the battlefields. Be it those I fought, those who witnessed the wars, or those who participated in the wars.

FA in TE is just another scenario I've come to see as a tool for trying to get the best results in a war.
i.e. You go to someone, talk to see if both of your goals in the round are the same and if you can work together to knock out some competition together to further other people's agendas.

Therefore, all you need in a FA office is explosives and bullets, because the real warriors will respect you in the long run for your actions and the people just trying to use you will not bother to talk to you again. Not saying G-6 is doing that, but then again, I'm not saying they aren't either.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1298831984' post='2646224']
Are the Troopers part of this DoW?
[/quote]

The Troopers have changed into our training AA we didn't have enough recruits for our original plan so we brought them in. We only gave the gov members holding onto that AA targets as they are in fact Warriors. So kinda [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that by the messages I received, you guys also set up the Nuclear rogues that anarchied 6 of our top nations 2 days ago, so we couldnt declare. Good move. Shady as hell, though.

If you we're planning on going the curb-stomp route again, honor would be at least give the defending AA a chance to defend themselves.

G-6: Your a short lived joke.

Confusion: You gonna do this every round until we accept your new member app? Couple more years of growing up, and you'll still be decades away from an invite, sir.

tW: Def thought better of you. Just too bad. Guess your honor left when Clash did.

It is what it is. All we can do is have fun with it now. Good luck to all involved.

Salute!

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1298848000' post='2646381']
*You're

If you're going to attempt to be insulting, [b]atleast[/b] get your grammar right.
:smug:
[/quote]

*at least

What goes around comes around. :smug:

You don't remember fighting me last round? :( I am saddened, it was a darn good fight too.

Oh well. good clean fight, respect to all those involved, salute ect.. ect..

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1298848244' post='2646384']
*at least

What goes around comes around. :smug:

You don't remember fighting me last round? :( I am saddened, it was a darn good fight too.

Oh well. good clean fight, respect to all those involved, salute ect.. ect..
[/quote]

It's funny because I'm dyslexic right? :smug:

And no I don't, what happend? I don't remember any fights.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1298844761' post='2646350']
So, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that by the messages I received, you guys also set up the Nuclear rogues that anarchied 6 of our top nations 2 days ago, so we couldnt declare. Good move. Shady as hell, though.

If you we're planning on going the curb-stomp route again, honor would be at least give the defending AA a chance to defend themselves.

G-6: Your a short lived joke.

Confusion: You gonna do this every round until we accept your new member app? Couple more years of growing up, and you'll still be decades away from an invite, sir.

tW: Def thought better of you. Just too bad. Guess your honor left when Clash did.

It is what it is. All we can do is have fun with it now. Good luck to all involved.

Salute!
[/quote]

i love these kinds of posts. the crying and whining done and then a quick little statement at the end talking about having fun and all that. if you truly thought the last statement, you would not have posted any of the crying prior to it.