Joint Announcement from G-6 and the Wariors

memoryproblems

[center][img]http://b.imagehost.org/0970/TEFlag.png[/img] [img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7273/p3339080.png[/img]
[size="7"]Joint Announcement from G-6 and the Warriors[/size]
[size="6"]Declaration of War[/size][/center]

Greetings,

The Warriors have always been an alliance that believes in friendship through warfare. There exists no bond we consider to be tighter then one formed through a good fun war. Last round, it seemed like tW was almost constantly fighting with G-6, and as we came into this round, G-6 approached us and was all like "Hey dude, want to fight somebody with us?" and we were "We like war." and they were like "Us too!", and with that a plan was born.

I'm sure you've noticed a number of new faces in TE this round. I think most would agree with me as I say that I'm always delighted to see new alliances sprout up and succeed, it certainly makes wars on planet steve much more interesting. G-6 and the Warriors would like to welcome these new faces to the world, and we could think of no better way to do it then a good-old fashioned war, and as such, G-6 and the Warriors are collectively declaring war on Blood for Friends, League of Entities Fighting Totalitarianism, CMEA, Order of the Snowflake, Hollywood, and MI6.

In addition to these alliances, we felt that we'd to pay an old friend a visit and indulge them with what they love, and accordingly, we are also declaring war on Lafayette Escadrille.

We'd like to wish everybody a good, clean fight, and we hope that everybody has as much fun as we plan on having.

Yours truly,
G-6 and the Warriors.
[i]
Edit: I have been told that I spelt tW's name wrong in the title. All I can say to that is... $#!@$. My bad.[/i]

Edited by memoryproblems

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1298787882' post='2645917']
Conveniently, beyond LE you've managed to hit only alliances featuring low ANS. Clash's Warriors this ain't.
[/quote]

Haha we never hit above our ANS, even with Clash. We hit more numbers. Thats where we fought. We have never had a great ANS. Thats not us. We wanted new wars, fighting Confusion for 4 rounds gets annoying. We still have respect for LE, we don't war to crush people, we war people to have fun.

And when I ran stats earlier today we had a 70 nation disadvantage and 80k NS disadvantage. Avg NS was something like 3.7k to 3k.

But again we are always criticized for any war we enter on so [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Conveniently, beyond LE you've managed to hit only alliances featuring low ANS. Clash's Warriors this ain't.
[/quote]
Dont you have your own war to cry about? Some gay guys are going for your back door.

[/quote]

Conveniently, beyond this thread, you've managed on posting this argument on 2/2 of the G-6's DoW threads.

War is war, stop arguing and play the game.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298788213' post='2645928']
Haha we never hit above our ANS, even with Clash. We hit more numbers. Thats where we fought. We have never had a great ANS. Thats not us. We wanted new wars, fighting Confusion for 4 rounds gets annoying. We still have respect for LE, we don't war to crush people, we war people to have fun.

And when I ran stats earlier today we had a 70 nation disadvantage and 80k NS disadvantage. Avg NS was something like 3.7k to 3k.

[b]But again we are always criticized for any war we enter on so[/b] [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

No, that's G-6 :P

Anyways, Lets have a fun war.

On another note, How do sanctions taste, LE?

G-6 doesn't have a policy of using sanctions, this is the exception to the law. We want to give LE a taste of their own medicine.

Confusion.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298788213' post='2645928']

But again we are always criticized for any war we enter on so [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

From what I can see, the ANS is 4100 for G-6/Warriors against 3100.

As for the woe is me stuff, we like you guys. We've fought with you several times. But this just seems a little sad.

[quote]I haven't done the math here so maybe. But on the other hands they sure are low NS now. I mean my snowflake target lost half of it's infra simply by this update, not to mention tech and military he lost. [/quote]

It doesn't update instantly...those would be the pre-war numbers.

[quote]Dont you have your own war to cry about? Some gay guys are going for your back door. [/quote]

Why would we cry about that? It's a fair war, and should be a fun one.

Edited by Schad

[/quote]

Well, what were you expecting? Clash has moved on and is no longer directly involved in the operations of the Warriors. Things change, such is nature.

But in a Clash-esque fashion, I've compiled some stats.

G-6/tW: 116 members, 478,790 NS, 33 nukes, 4127 ANS.

LE, BFF, LEFT, CMEA, Snowflake, Hollywood, MI6: 187 members, 537,013 NS, 34 nukes, 2871 ANS

So while we have an advantage in ANS, we obviously don't have one in members or total NS. I wouldn't say that its an unfair fight.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1298788455' post='2645935']
On another note, How do sanctions taste, LE?

G-6 doesn't have a policy of using sanctions, this is the exception to the law. We want to give LE a taste of their own medicine.
[/quote]

I can support this, after having a few hard earned trade partners get sanctioned by LE so many rounds ago :P

Except that ANS is the most important variable when you're talking about dealing damage, especially in a round where the techmods are increased dramatically. The grab bag after LE looks to be chosen specifically so that they can't do any real harm; there isn't a single top 5% nation in any of them.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1298789124' post='2645949']
We are friends now?

I can support this :smug:
[/quote]

Hai LittelRena :) seems you've decided to step on my lawn this time, maybe we'll meet up later, and not turtle ^_^

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1298788928' post='2645946']
Except that ANS is the most important variable when you're talking about dealing damage, especially in a round where the techmods are increased dramatically. The grab bag after LE looks to be chosen specifically so that they can't do any real harm; there isn't a single top 5% nation in any of them.
[/quote]

After looking at the stats I agree with you somewhat. But you have to take in account we blitzed their top nations so that would happen. ANS is also most important but were also hoping the 70 nations disadvantage can be used against us. Like I said this is not a war to crush anyone. We, the Warriors, will be willing to peace out whenever our enemies are ready. I am not into the grudge game just to fight.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1298789738' post='2645955']
After looking at the stats I agree with you somewhat. But you have to take in account we blitzed their top nations so that would happen. ANS is also most important but were also hoping the 70 nations disadvantage can be used against us. Like I said this is not a war to crush anyone. We, the Warriors, will be willing to peace out whenever our enemies are ready. I am not into the grudge game just to fight.
[/quote]

I can agree with this.

Peace is open, even if they want it right now.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1298789804' post='2645956']
I can agree with this.

Confusion.
[/quote]
Peace? Ahahaha, that's a good one. :lol1:

I prefer to follow the old axiom of "if I go down, I'm taking you with me."

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1298789804' post='2645956']
I can agree with this.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I'll bet it is now. Let's just fight it out for the full seven days shall we?

Good hunting fellas!

nape

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1298790581' post='2645963']
Good sir, it is 5 days. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Thank almighty admin [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]