The Sun sets over the German Reich, One Last Time

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like NoR is off the hook.

I'll always hate your memory for how you mistreated them, TGE! :mad: Here's hoping that the great German shepherd in the sky doesn't continue to haunt them from beyond the grave.
[img]http://animal-pictures.petsmart.com/albums/userpics/11704/DSC_7572T_crop.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1297727574' post='2633575']
There's always the lolcommies--some of them seem obsessed with instigating NoR almost as much as TGE is/was. But not all of them are stuck in the past.

TGE had some good people that were led by some very dysfunctional types.
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/Mao_018/trollface.jpg[/IMG]

No, but really, hate on us all you wish, it makes CN a far more interesting place.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1297729735' post='2633624']
[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/Mao_018/trollface.jpg[/IMG]

No, but really, hate on us all you wish, it makes CN a far more interesting place.
[/quote]

Your wish will be refused.

This version of TGE was long overdue to disband. The original version did some real good here, those days have longs since past.

o/ K-Fred
o/ Dark Eddy

It was a good run. We did accomplish the one goal we set out to do!!!

Good luck to all the current members looking for homes.

To put it lightly, I never cared much for TGE. I had long hoped that we would end up on opposite sides of the same battlefield just so I can punish some of your nations. With that said, this is still an unfortunate announcement, as TGE has been a familiar part of the Political landscape since I was still a semi-noob. Good luck wherever your paths may lead.

[quote name='Vlad Dracula' timestamp='1297731006' post='2633650']
[i]This version of TGE was long overdue to disband. The original version did some real good here, those days have longs since past.

o/ K-Fred
o/ Dark Eddy

It was a good run. We did accomplish the one goal we set out to do!!![/i]

Good luck to all the current members looking for homes.
[/quote]

So True! :awesome:

Also for old times sake... o/ Vlad Dracula

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1297728088' post='2633592']
It's amusing to see people go from "lol you guys suck, just disband already" to "sad to see you go". I mean really guys :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking.

Good riddance, TGE. Best of luck to the former members.

Edited by President S O

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1297728586' post='2633601']
Looks like NoR is off the hook.

I'll always hate your memory for how you mistreated them, TGE! :mad: Here's hoping that the great German shepherd in the sky doesn't continue to haunt them from beyond the grave.
[img]http://animal-pictures.petsmart.com/albums/userpics/11704/DSC_7572T_crop.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Shouldn't you go off to defend an ally than give up within 16 hours, or something?

Good luck to those who are searching for new homes.

I don't have a lot to say, other than I feel that this was the best decision for everyone who was in TGE. It's terribly upsetting to see the death of my old Alliance, and I hope that everyone will start fresh and will enjoy the rest of their time in this crazy place.

o/ KFred, KARLa, Gavin, Mackensen, FranKie, PV, Elfie, Sherm, Vald, Orff, Oberyn, DRB, Highlanderr, and all of my old countless friends who tried to make TGE a better place.

Also, an obligatory o/ IMP

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1297737341' post='2633791']
When I first heard of this yesterday, I was puzzled with regard to the timing. (Are you guys still technically at war?)

No matter, I suppose.

It's been a long, strange interaction.

Good luck to all of you in your new homes.
[/quote]

They declared peace yesterday.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98614

Hope all's going well, Zog.

Edited by Shurukian

Like many others I can not say that this was unexpected. The writing has been on the walls for some time now.

TGE was where I went when I first joined like many others. It is also where I learned the game mechanics and politics. And while the last few months have been a free fall with no parachute for them. I wish all their members the best of luck in their endeavors and hope that they find good homes.