Pacifica: Really? come out and play

kwell

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297370227' post='2628241']
OMG a thread mocking NPO for using peace mode, how original! :awesome:
[/quote]

I have a question for you; when was the last time you made a post that actually contributed to the discussion at hand? All I've been seeing recently is a collection of terrible one-liners directed at just about anyone who disagrees with you.

This peace mode crap is a classic NPO tactic. Instead of doing any fighting themselves they will send their meatshields in to do the work for them(which is why they got so mad at the idea of Duckroll being neutral) Look at how many alliances NPO have managed to rope into helping their side, they have more than enough of a numerical advantage to actually come out of peace mode and face the music. The reason they don't isn't just because they fully acknowledge how terrible they are at fighting wars but its also because they don't like to get their hands too dirty and would rather get other people to do their bidding. This is how they work and this is how they will always work.

And they say they've changed. :gag:

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1297376171' post='2628352']
Meh, this doesn't really compare with: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=21476
[/quote]
Right, because this hasn't already been brought up in Karma.

Get over it.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297384799' post='2628530']
If they think that we are going to let them get peace with all these people in peace mode they are sorely mistaken.[/quote]

2008 called. They want their Hegemony rhetoric back.

After Doomhouse "saves" us from NPO, who will save us from Doomhouse?

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1297385142' post='2628538']
I have a question for you; when was the last time you made a post that actually contributed to the discussion at hand? All I've been seeing recently is a collection of terrible one-liners directed at just about anyone who disagrees with you.

This peace mode crap is a classic NPO tactic. Instead of doing any fighting themselves they will send their meatshields in to do the work for them(which is why they got so mad at the idea of Duckroll being neutral) Look at how many alliances NPO have managed to rope into helping their side, they have more than enough of a numerical advantage to actually come out of peace mode and face the music. The reason they don't isn't just because they fully acknowledge how terrible they are at fighting wars but its also because they don't like to get their hands too dirty and would rather get other people to do their bidding. This is how they work and this is how they will always work.

And they say they've changed. :gag:
[/quote]

You really think that I'm going to discuss with a guy who is angry because NPO is in peace mode and then decides to mock them because of that? Nobody is obliged to play under your rules, the fact that your side doesn't like their strategy just shows how it is effective. Tell your member to come back with a reasonable thread and I'll be glad in contribute to the discussion.

If you are so good in remember what NPO used to do in the past I'm sure you'll remember that they used to mock alliances who stood in peace mode when heavily outnumbered. So you have to decide: or you approve what they used to do in the past or you don't and stop to support your members who make the same thing now.

[quote name='Glen MoP' timestamp='1297388250' post='2628591']
2008 called. They want their Hegemony rhetoric back.

After Doomhouse "saves" us from NPO, who will save us from Doomhouse?
[/quote]
Who says anyone will need saving?

As you're in a neutral alliance (TDO), it shouldn't matter to you at all. Unlike NPO and friends we aren't itching to fabricate reasons to attack neutral alliances.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1297369583' post='2628228']
Its time to come out and play, your allies have taken enough damage in your defense as you sit back and watch. Face the consequences of your past. Your past reflects your present and your future. Coming out of pm is the first step. Time to prove to your allies you aren't just using them.

**My opinions are my own opinions, not Umbrella or Dh. Have a problem with what I have said, I have 3 defensive slots available, take your pick. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT : D
[/quote]

So, you want NPO to fight in a strength range where they would be absolutely slaughtered?

makes sense, but no really, you attacked them, they are playing a strategy that benefits them, and if that upsets you, tough !@#$, NPO and their allies don't owe Umbrella, MK, FAN, or anybody else a damn thing. You know where we're at if you want to come and play.

Also, as somebody who is fighting on behalf of NPO, they have no need to prove anything to me, and I'm sure the others fighting for them would echo that statement.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1297388579' post='2628601']
Their strategy must be working if its upsetting you guys this much, but still a pointless thread imo.
[/quote]

I'm not sure the success of a strategy is predicated on whether it upsets others. :P

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297388325' post='2628596']
You really think that I'm going to discuss with a guy who is angry because NPO is in peace mode and then decides to mock them because of that? Nobody is obliged to play under your rules, the fact that your side doesn't like their strategy just shows how it is effective. Tell your member to come back with a reasonable thread and I'll be glad in contribute to the discussion.

If you are so good in remember what NPO used to do in the past I'm sure you'll remember that they used to mock alliances who stood in peace mode when heavily outnumbered. So you have to decide: or you approve what they used to do in the past or you don't and stop to support your members who make the same thing now.
[/quote]

If you haven't got anything good to say, don't say anything. If you really dislike these threads so much then just ignore them instead of !@#$ting them up with contentless posts.

Yeah I remember how NPO goaded a group of heavily outnumbered people out of peace mode, but NPO aren't outnumbered right now are they?

If they think that we are going to let them get peace with all these people in peace mode they are sorely mistaken.

I am enjoying fighting in the lower tiers getting my slots filled with aid non-stop, allowing me to fight in perpetuity, while my NPO opponents aren't getting anything and run out of money and infra. If this keeps up eventually all our upper tier people will be able to sit in war mode growing normally sending out aid, while still ending up with a lot more money from their collections than the NPO guys just breaking even in peace mode.
[/quote]

Who says you will be the ones allowing anything? :smug:
and
Que statements about 3v1 and not sucker punching people........

[quote name='Oppe' timestamp='1297388790' post='2628610']
Who says you will be the ones allowing anything? :smug:
and
Que statements about 3v1 and not sucker punching people........
[/quote]
Keeping your upper tiers rotting in peace mode while you're lower tiers get warn down with no aid fighting people who get as much aid as they need isn't exactly a winning long term strategy.

We like war and that is why we'd rather you come out to fight, but this situation doesn't hurt us strategically. We effectively win without much of a fight.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1297388785' post='2628609']
If you haven't got anything good to say, don't say anything. If you really dislike these threads so much then just ignore them instead of !@#$ting them up with contentless posts.

Yeah I remember how NPO goaded a group of heavily outnumbered people out of peace mode, but NPO aren't outnumbered right now are they?
[/quote]

Don't worry, when I think that I have nothing to say I'll shut up. Now if you are upset because I was pointing how stupid the member of your alliance was for creating a useless thread like this one, isn't my fault. The fact that even the leader of your alliance agreed that this topic isn't necessary just shows how I'm right and how you are just whining.

Yeah NPO is outnumbered in top tier, are you just playing dumb with this question?

Edited by D34th

What did you honestly think that you were going to do in this thread? Those nations will come out whenever we damn well decide it to be appropriate for them to come out. You will not decide it. If you were trying to insult or mock us, you should know by now the ineffectiveness of doing it through a call-out. And if you were thinking that this would help you win some sort of PR-war or whatever meta-level !@#$%^&* you had in mind, you should probably rethink your strategy.

There is nothing for you to gain from this thread other than to release some sort of pent-up frustration that you have yet to unleash through war itself.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1297389139' post='2628621']
Don't worry, when I think that I have nothing to say I'll shut up. Now if you are upset because I was pointing how stupid the member of your alliance was for creating a useless thread like this one, isn't my fault. The fact that even the leader of your alliance agreed that this topic isn't necessary just shows how I'm right and how you are just whining.

Yeah NPO is outnumbered in top tier, are you just playing dumb whit this question?
[/quote]

Your initial posts are just as unnecessary and useless (if not more so) than the OP. I agree, I'm tired of seeing these thread as well but at least I tried to add some content to my post.

You're the one playing dumb(inb4: "oh good one, another NO U response lol") you know damn well that NPO + Allies are not outnumbered in the mid/top tiers. So far you haven't made a single coherent argument for your case beyond pithy one liners, so thanks for proving my point but I'm done with this.

lots of love xx

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1297388983' post='2628617']
Keeping your upper tiers rotting in peace mode while you're lower tiers get warn down with no aid fighting people who get as much aid as they need isn't exactly a winning long term strategy.

We like war and that is why we'd rather you come out to fight, but this situation doesn't hurt us strategically. We effectively win without much of a fight.
[/quote]

I am not sure what to think. Did I misunderstand or did you just admit that your lower tier nations need aid to just keep fighting us? WOW that is an amazing complement thank you guys so much. Especially from those that like war so much.

Sounds like a good strategy to me especially long term.

[quote name='Oppe' timestamp='1297390503' post='2628662']
I am not sure what to think. Did I misunderstand or did you just admit that your lower tier nations need aid to just keep fighting us? WOW that is an amazing complement thank you guys so much. Especially from those that like war so much.

Sounds like a good strategy to me especially long term [img]http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-downs.gif[/img]
[/quote]

We'll see how that works out for you as your lower tiers run out of money and you can't help them.

If they think that we are going to let them get peace with all these people in peace mode they are sorely mistaken.

[/quote]

Then perhaps you should not have let them get to PM in the first place.

See that is the amazing thing about callouts like this. These nations are obviously not in perpetual peace mode, they went there because of this war.

Now in Karma you tried this argument because NPO entered the war first, and had the ability to set itself with PM however it saw fit before any counter was declared. In this situation you guys had the not only a statistical advantage in the upper tiers, but you also had the element of surprise. So the fact that there are 80 nations you want out of PM simply shows that there are either 80 nations you failed to do anything with in your initial blitz or your opsec was not good enough before you hit, and NPO was tipped off and had time to get people to PM.

Either way, those nations are there because of your failure.

Edited by The Crimson King

I have an idea. Give us our 400,000 tech back so we can fight effectively. As it stands a lot of us were still below pre-KARMA strength when you cowards jumped us. And yet you blame us for running into PM. On the behalf of all those in peace, I do apologize for not fighting in a manner convenient to you.

Edited by Feuersturm