Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1297056817' post='2623448']
Not that I post all that often around here but I find it so damn funny that TOP is declaring on behalf of MK a year after MK and friends ripped y'all a new one and imposed incredible reps that took you guys forever to pay off. You guys are pissed at Polar and I get that, why you guys don't carry the same grudge against Mk and co. is a mystery to me. Anyway have fun with your wars and stuff.
[/quote]

It's like a situation where you and someone else have a lot in common, but don't like each other, so you just go ahead and get into a fight, and once you're both bruised and battered, you realize it was fun and you become friends.

Then you take over the world.

It's simple, really.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297057217' post='2623486']
Well done for putting words in my mouth, I never said TOP shouldn'tattack us, we attacked MK, it's to be expected, I'm merely pointing out the complete change about they've achieved in the last 12 months and the absurdities of it, I do hope they're happy with what they're doing cause I sure wouldn't be.
[/quote]

Why do you consider this to be absurd? I've already explained it quite plainly.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98328&view=findpost&p=2623436

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1297057516' post='2623515']
brave attack bro, just like TOP always used to do :roll:

Apparently you learned your lesson of never trying to do anything on your own, but bandwaggoning the !@#$ out of everything?
[/quote]

I think you have no understanding of what bandwagoning actually is.

Apparently you learned your lesson of never trying to do anything on your own, but bandwaggoning the !@#$ out of everything?
[/quote]

I swear, if someone tries to blow our OpSec one more goddam time tonight, heads are going to roll!

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297057653' post='2623528']
I swear, if someone tries to blow our OpSec one more goddam time tonight, heads are going to roll!
[/quote]
So I hear that you are bandwagoning and negotiating secret agreements not to use nukes. At the same time no less.

[/quote]
Oh definitely. We're going back to our bread and butter.

[/quote]

Just like the last war... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1297057851' post='2623541']
So I hear that you are bandwagoning and negotiating secret agreements not to use nukes. At the same time no less.
[/quote]

That's it. I hope you like NADC tears, because that's what you're going to get now, mister!

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297057955' post='2623552']
That's it. I hope you like NADC tears, because that's what you're going to get now, mister!
[/quote]
Please, anything but NADC tears! That is just cruel!

[quote name='SickLaxBro' timestamp='1297051409' post='2623140']
No Legion love?
[/quote]
Our side understands strategy. No reason for us to throw TOP at you when CnG will do the job quite nicely. We understand that whole concept of overkill.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1297054173' post='2623279']
Maybe your alliance should leave war to those who are good at it.
[/quote]
Are you really trying to suggest that you're better at war than TOP? You're not. There are a grand total of three alliances mine has ever fought that I respect militarily: ML, TOP and IRON

Your 8 man alliance, on the other hand, is a joke.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297054840' post='2623315']
MK needed help, you jump across the treaty web and help the same people you were crying to destroy about a year ago.
[/quote]
Allow me to present to you a list of allies TOP has on the other side of the war:

Thank you for your time.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297056769' post='2623446']
I believe we rolled MK from 2007-09-09 till 2007-10-18, Thats about a month and 9 days. As well as many other wars we fought for a very long time, Silly GOONS and their lack of calculators :wub:
[/quote]
I believe you mean that MK tech raided you during that time while fighting NpO.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297057955' post='2623552']
[/quote]

NADC Tears are Blue
TOP Tears are Orange.

Who seems more dysfunctional?

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297058167' post='2623567']
NADC Tears are Blue
TOP Tears are Orange.

Who seems more dysfunctional?
[/quote]

I somehow doubt that you will ever have the opportunity to verify the color of Paradoxian tears. There are other Paradoxian fluids that you may soon have close encounters with, however.

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297057653' post='2623528']
[/quote]
[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1297057851' post='2623541']
[/quote]
ROLL HEADS! :awesome:

[quote name='Joe32320' timestamp='1297057217' post='2623486']
Well done for putting words in my mouth, I never said TOP shouldn'tattack us, we attacked MK, it's to be expected, I'm merely pointing out the complete change about they've achieved in the last 12 months and the absurdities of it, I do hope they're happy with what they're doing cause I sure wouldn't be.
[/quote]

To be serious for a moment, I appreciate the support a lot of alliances showed us during the bipolar war. It's a shame that some of them are now on the other side of this conflict, however I am not sad that we've changed our alignment. You guys all saw what Polaris did to TOP and our side in general. It is your choice to get into bed with them again, not ours.

[/quote]

Yes if there were 20 alliances attacking NADC,64digits, and snafu and TOP joined in then that would be bandwagoning, what we did was come to the defense of an ally.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297054041' post='2623271']
I would like to thank your top tier nations in PM for thinking of my infra! :wub:
[/quote]
Welp, I don't - while the rest of my alliance is enjoying a bit of biffo, I'm still sitting in DEFCON 5, paying bills and collecting taxes :( I thought I had a couple of NADC targets there for a few minutes there but some damn Parasolians were too quick for me and jumped in on them ahead of me <_< c'est la guerre, I suppose...

Oh and welcome to the party TOP, great to have you guys onside :D

[quote name='WalkerNinja' timestamp='1297058332' post='2623573']
I somehow doubt that you will ever have the opportunity to verify the color of Paradoxian tears. There are other Paradoxian fluids that you may soon have close encounters with, however.
[/quote]

Crymson colored. God knows he spilled enough tears when NpO backstabbed you lol.