The German Army marches to the Front !

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1297077418' post='2623901']
Says the alliance repeatedly making grammar mistakes in their attempt to make "real german" announcements.
[/quote]

NoR make grammatical errors!? TGE must be the best German, not German, German alliance there is then.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297036050' post='2622870']

The only person who is being given peace is Heinrich. He explained that he was merely following orders and has no further interest in TGE.
[/quote]

You know who else was just following orders....

Must have been a tough decision to wade into this conflict after 600+ nations tried to beat us into submission for 2 weeks with many :nuke:'s and which treaty are you honoring? Oh that's right we didn't actually declare on any of your treaty partners which makes you good ol' bandwagoners :P. Well I am certainly enjoying the funding TGE is adding to my war machine. Just a weak and soft effort by you guys :P.

[quote name='The Archduke' timestamp='1297070538' post='2623857']
I think we're winning, judging by the fact that I only heard about this war half an hour ago. You can tell their attack made a great impression on us.

We'll probably accept TGE's surrender, even though I think we're getting more out of the war than they are! Compare our NS charts: they lost around 10% in 3 days fighting and we lost about 1%.

If we're lucky, this war may answer an important question: is joke warfare an appropriate future standard?

I suppose it's possible they got off to a bad start... or maybe it's a clever ruse?
[/quote]

Joke warfare has been an accepted practice of this game since around 2007. It has picked up steam in the last month. I just like the switcharoo intrigue of how the political tables are revolving these days. However, I [s]am losing[/s] have lost interest in this aspect of the landscape of this game and am seriously considering taking up RP'ing as my sole function in the Standard Edition of this game. I have as well rediscovered the joy of the Tournament Edition, and the non-BS aspect of simply declaring war for fun with no [s]hidden[/s] veiled agenda.

Overall, I feel a lack of interest for the backstabbing aspect of the SE: OWF and its game its self. My diplomatic side of me stays for the alliances I contribute and work with on a daily basis, and I most enjoy those I am with at the Mostly Harmless Alliance, North American Confederacy, The Legion, League of Small Superpowers, Fark and \m/. I disregard the outside world of that existence for the sole purpose of furthering relations for Nordreich and representing a near-extinct form of diplomacy in this game.

Basically, I am tired of everything else. :unsure:

EDIT: Grammatical errors.

Edited by ImperialCubanacan

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1297037914' post='2622900']
I feel bad for all the TGE members. Their Name Germanization program really comes back to bite their members in the ass when they are forced to leave TGE in disgrace.
[/quote]
It is upto the individual in question. There have been good people in TGE, some have moved on, the rest have given up the ghost. The Germanization program still owes me 1.1 million by the way. I wonder what the interest on that would be over two and a half years.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1297041793' post='2622952']
Ah yes, Nordreich hating on TGE for being "phony" Germans, as if being a fascist sympathizer is an essential part of the essence of being German. Fun times.
[/quote]
You do know that there are many nations in NOR that would not be tolerable to the fascist mind, right? Also, NOR boasts an eclectic mix of political ideologies, try hanging out in their political debate halls.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1297098227' post='2624139']
You do know that there are many nations in NOR that would not be tolerable to the fascist mind, right? Also, NOR boasts an eclectic mix of political ideologies, try hanging out in their political debate halls.
[/quote]
Agreed, never judge a book by its cover.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297036050' post='2622870']
No.

The only person who is being given peace is Heinrich. He explained that he was merely following orders and has no further interest in TGE.
[/quote]
I laughed. He's in THL now though so I guess that's where the "give up" mentality comes from.

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1297114136' post='2624477']
I'm in THL???

Since when?
[/quote]
I am at fault there, my bad but it does seem you are a PoW, much more honorable.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297044026' post='2622977']
We appreciate this, it is good to see there are still those who look out for their friends instead of showing tremendous disrespect for their own personal gain.
[/quote]

Are you looking out for your friends by sending me peace offers in-game? I made it clear that everyone wearing the TGE AA is a valid target, and I was hoping your threats would mean an increase in attacks, not a white flag.

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1297049160' post='2623086']
Jeez I just *now* realized TGE joined in on this, way to sneak up on us guys.
[/quote]

No problem. The war sneaked up on us as well. It is a bit distressing to see our secret war plans against Nordreich leak out onto this forum, but you guys will do just fine for now.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1297041793' post='2622952']
Ah yes, Nordreich hating on TGE for being "phony" Germans, as if being a fascist sympathizer is an essential part of the essence of being German. Fun times.

In any case, good luck the battlefield TGE, and thank you for your contribution.
[/quote]

Drop the pathetic "Nordreich are nazi's" act already will you? That's so '07. Go commielol somewhere else please.

At least NoR are well organized, something that TGE has been lacking for about.... all of its existence.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297413132' post='2629178']
Drop the pathetic "Nordreich are nazi's" act already will you? That's so '07. Go commielol somewhere else please.

At least NoR are well organized, something that TGE has been lacking for about.... all of its existence.
[/quote]
I agree, it indeed is so '07. NoR has learned and now they are hiding their fascist tendencies much deeper :awesome:.

And to your second point, NoR wasn't that well organized for the 3 years or so when it lacked in the existing department, at least TGE beat 'em there.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297423766' post='2629243']
I agree, it indeed is so '07. NoR has learned and now they are hiding their fascist tendencies much deeper :awesome:.

And to your second point, NoR wasn't that well organized for the 3 years or so when it lacked in the existing department, at least TGE beat 'em there.
[/quote]

tbqh I'd rather not exist than suck as much balls as TGE.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297425379' post='2629253']
And you are obviously entitled to your opinion.
[/quote]

My opinion is synonymous with fact :smug:

edit: otoh if TGE will accept my surrender terms and grant me unrestricted access to their forums along with full governmental authority to oversee their reorganization, I will have them back to being a real [i]respectable[/i] alliance in less than 6 months time.

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297427046' post='2629268']

edit: otoh if TGE will accept my surrender terms and grant me unrestricted access to their forums along with full governmental authority to oversee their reorganization, I will have them back to being a real [i]respectable[/i] alliance in less than 6 months time.
[/quote]
Your little crusade against TGE is cute and all but I doubt you'll be able to actually affect TGE from the knee-biting size range you are on.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297427046' post='2629268']

[/quote]

Why would you want to do that :P