The German Army marches to the Front !

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297423766' post='2629243']
I agree, it indeed is so '07. NoR has learned and now they are hiding their fascist tendencies much deeper :awesome:.

And to your second point, NoR wasn't that well organized for the 3 years or so when it lacked in the existing department, at least TGE beat 'em there.
[/quote]

You just keep throwing insults at NoR, until you can prove them, they mean nothing to me.

It's not that Stalin didn't eleminate millions of his opponents.... are we bugging lolcommies with that? No...

edit: typos

Edited by erikz

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297431846' post='2629315']
You just keep throwing insults at NoR, until you can prove them, they mean nothing to me.

It's not that Stalin didn't eleminate millions of his opponents.... are we bugging lolcommies with that? No...

[/quote]
That is indeed what I shall keep on doing. And I think commies aren't bugged for the simple reason that victors write the history books.

[quote name='Wilhelm Fuehring' timestamp='1297412190' post='2629164']
No problem. The war sneaked up on us as well. It is a bit distressing to see our secret war plans against Nordreich leak out onto this forum, but you guys will do just fine for now.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1943046/lol-o.gif[/img]

I agree, it indeed is so '07. NoR has learned and now they are hiding their fascist tendencies much deeper :awesome:.

And to your second point, NoR wasn't that well organized for the 3 years or so when it lacked in the existing department, at least TGE beat 'em there.
[/quote]

Don't you get tired of that same old line?

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297428352' post='2629277']
Your little crusade against TGE is cute and all but I doubt you'll be able to actually affect TGE from the knee-biting size range you are on.
[/quote]

My ankle-biting size is literally strong enough to beat the living !@#$ out of more than half of TGE, and Top 20 are not even a small investment away. Considering I probably have more cash on hand than the entire alliance put together, I think I'm in pretty good shape.

[quote name='Wilhelm Fuehring' timestamp='1297412190' post='2629164']
No problem. [b]The war sneaked up on us as well.[/b] It is a bit distressing to see our secret war plans against Nordreich leak out onto this forum, but you guys will do just fine for now.
[/quote]
That bit right there is true beyond words. The German I'm raiding doesn't yet realise he's being raided, much less the war his alliance has declared.

[/quote]
TGE hasn't beaten them at anything. Not only has it taken them far too long to mobilise but their organisation is shoddy at best.

Hell, not even the entire alliance has mobilised. Also, your statement is contradicted by Fuehring's.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297427046' post='2629268']
My opinion is synonymous with fact :smug:

edit: otoh if TGE will accept my surrender terms and grant me unrestricted access to their forums along with full governmental authority to oversee their reorganization, I will have them back to being a real [i]respectable[/i] alliance in less than 6 months time.
[/quote]
Make me co-Viceroy and we'll do it in half that time. :P

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297428352' post='2629277']
Your little crusade against TGE is cute and all but I doubt you'll be able to actually affect TGE from the knee-biting size range you are on.
[/quote]
Look again at his nation.

You were saying?

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1297435539' post='2629345']
Don't you get tired of that same old line?
[/quote]
Can't say I do, not as long as it is true :awesome:

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297440928' post='2629400']
My ankle-biting size is literally strong enough to beat the living !@#$ out of more than half of TGE, and Top 20 are not even a small investment away. Considering I probably have more cash on hand than the entire alliance put together, I think I'm in pretty good shape.
[/quote]
Okey, well have fun with that then ^_^

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297444062' post='2629437']
TGE hasn't beaten them at anything. Not only has it taken them far too long to mobilise but their organisation is shoddy at best.

Hell, not even the entire alliance has mobilised. Also, your statement is contradicted by Fuehring's.
[/quote]
Well to be honest TGE won't need to mobilize against UINE in this case.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297444062' post='2629437']
Look again at his nation.

You were saying?
[/quote]
I thought I was quite clear in what I said.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297447160' post='2629465']
Can't say I do, not as long as it is true :awesome:

Okey, well have fun with that then ^_^

[/quote]

And yet he can still hit more than half of the alliance and wont need to buy much to be able to hit pretty much all of it.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297447160' post='2629465']/snip

[/quote]
Have you seen UINE's wars? I don't like the union a lot but they seem to be coping pretty well under the weight of all those declarations. TGE will need to mobilise, less they actually increase UINE's strength. Hehehe.

No, you weren't. The notion that Hizzy is at "knee-biting" level is absolutely ridiculous.

[quote name='CnaedmacAilpn' timestamp='1297443969' post='2629434']
I am surprised this thread is still going, though if TGE can do nothing else, they can give people something to go on about.
[/quote]
It's not really TGE keeping this going so much as FC's commitment to defend TGE and spread blasphemy regarding the Nordreich. He can talk all he wants, but he's going against a generally global consensus regarding TGE. He's stuck in the past, maybe he'll figure that out one day.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297447963' post='2629476']
Have you seen UINE's wars? I don't like the union a lot but they seem to be coping pretty well under the weight of all those declarations. TGE will need to mobilise, less they actually increase UINE's strength. Hehehe.

No, you weren't. The notion that Hizzy is at "knee-biting" level is absolutely ridiculous.
[/quote]
I haven't honestly been following the development on UINE front that much. They became secondary front when MCXA entered and they are still a secondary front that we pretty much beat down in one round of wars.

And I guess Hizzy just seems knee-biting to me, I haven't been that small in ages.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1297448906' post='2629486']
It's not really TGE keeping this going so much as FC's commitment to defend TGE and spread blasphemy regarding the Nordreich. He can talk all he wants, but he's going against a generally global consensus regarding TGE. He's stuck in the past, maybe he'll figure that out one day.
[/quote]
I know, defending my allies against the dozen NoRons and friends smearing them is a terrible thing to do. This topic would had died week ago if it weren't for everyone and their mother coming here to tell their opinions of TGE. And I don't know where [b]you[/b] would come up with the stuck in past thing but oh well.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297449253' post='2629489']I know, defending my allies against the dozen NoRons and friends smearing them is a terrible thing to do. This topic would had died week ago if it weren't for everyone and their mother coming here to tell their opinions of TGE. And I don't know where [b]you[/b] would come up with the stuck in past thing but oh well.
[/quote]
My preferences may be closer to that of the VL, but at least my view on my alliance's ideology is up to date.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1297431846' post='2629315']

[/quote]

OCC: Well that would be quite foolish of you, since Stalin wasn't really a communist :P

IC: And what's with this "we" business. Didn't realize you were in NoR :smug:

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1297449700' post='2629491']
My preferences may be closer to that of the VL, but at least my view on my alliance's ideology is up to date.
[/quote]
Well if NoR operates in the same was as it used to I wouldn't be surprised if the general membership didn't know about all the fascist cabals held behind closed doors :v:

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297449253' post='2629489']
I haven't honestly been following the development on UINE front that much. They became secondary front when MCXA entered and they are still a secondary front that we pretty much beat down in one round of wars.

And I guess Hizzy just seems knee-biting to me, I haven't been that small in ages.

I know, defending my allies against the dozen NoRons and friends smearing them is a terrible thing to do. This topic would had died week ago if it weren't for everyone and their mother coming here to tell their opinions of TGE. And I don't know where [b]you[/b] would come up with the stuck in past thing but oh well.
[/quote]

It's not smearing when it's true.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297449253' post='2629489']

[/quote]

TBH I don't disagree that I'm at "knee-biting" size atm. What I was more disagreeing with is that I can't have an effect on TGE when I'm already significantly larger than their median nation, and I have enough money to hit anyone I want if I chose to do so.

[quote]Well to be honest TGE won't need to mobilize against UINE in this case.[/quote]

So they declared war 2 weeks late for what? So they can put their name down on surrender terms later, put up a win in their personal record books, and pretend to matter?

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1297465507' post='2629727']
So they declared war 2 weeks late for what? So they can put their name down on surrender terms later, put up a win in their personal record books, and pretend to matter?
[/quote]
They declared war because we asked them. We were moving to another front and they are helping us wrap up one of our secondary front. We didn't ask them to come in with us when we initiated the war on UINE in any case.

If you want to blame someone for TGE joining the war on UINE at this point, blame INT.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1297466326' post='2629741']
You heard it folks! Blame the puppet masters!
[/quote]
Puppet masters, allies, whatever. You can twist it the way you want. We asked TGE if they wanted to give a hand and they were more than willing. TGE are good allies for us.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297450193' post='2629498']
Well if NoR operates in the same was as it used to I wouldn't be surprised if the general membership didn't know about all the fascist cabals held behind closed doors :v:
[/quote]
Current NoR is not the same as the old NoR. Don't hold them in the same light.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1297466152' post='2629737']
They declared war because we asked them. We were moving to another front and they are helping us wrap up one of our secondary front. We didn't ask them to come in with us when we initiated the war on UINE in any case.

If you want to blame someone for TGE joining the war on UINE at this point, blame INT.
[/quote]

Blaming you both sounds more fun.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296886257' post='2620089']
Nice to see you honour that MDoAP with WAPA

Oh wait, you didn't, you just wanted to join the winning side :awesome:
[/quote]
This is incredibly true and factual. This is one example of bandwaggoning (even if I can't spell that word for the life of me :D )