The German Army marches to the Front !

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='boscher' timestamp='1296994655' post='2622000']
TGE should indeed declare on Nordreich, I would like to see that alliance disband a second time.
[/quote]

Is that sarcasm? Or is it just plain delusion?

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

[quote name='Mr Towerman' timestamp='1296997967' post='2622028']
Is that sarcasm? Or is it just plain delusion?

The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
[/quote]

Will you guys give it a break for goodness sake, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='boscher' timestamp='1296994655' post='2622000']
TGE should indeed declare on Nordreich, I would like to see that alliance disband a second time.
[/quote]

I dont believe even TGE is that stupid, but they are welcome to try.

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1296999023' post='2622036']
Will you guys give it a break for goodness sake, this is getting pretty ridiculous.
[/quote]
TGE is "pretty ridiculous".

I notice your AA is now "Keves Gulag"...does that mean you're a PoW of UINE now?

Wow.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297000881' post='2622063']
TGE is "pretty ridiculous".

I notice your AA is now "Keves Gulag"...does that mean you're a PoW of UINE now?

Wow.
[/quote]

Seriously have you nothing better to do than stir up trouble?Just give it a break

Edited by Heinrich Schuster

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1297002842' post='2622085']
Seriously have you nothing better to do than stir up trouble? How about you get off your computer for 10 mins and take a walk? Yes you remember what that is? Walking??
[/quote]

It seems to me someone is delusional. We are all nation leaders, talking in an international venue regarding various world topics. Your nation must be worried about the sanity of your leader, who believes this world is merely a game.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1297003066' post='2622090']
It seems to me someone is delusional. We are all nation leaders, talking in an international venue regarding various world topics. Your nation must be worried about the sanity of your leader, who believes this world is merely a game.
[/quote]

Your free to comment as you please, I am meerly stating that I think we get the point that he has something against TGE as he has clearly shown many times.

Edited by Heinrich Schuster

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1297002842' post='2622085']
Seriously have you nothing better to do than stir up trouble?Just give it a break
[/quote]
[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1297003275' post='2622092']
Your free to comment as you please, I am meerly stating that I think we get the point that he has something against TGE as he has clearly shown many times.
[/quote]
That is correct. Be glad I'm not in the process of creating an anti-TGE coalition.

[OOC]I'm working on a lengthy essay concerning The Troubles in Northern Ireland, from 1893 to 1993, in MS word, so no, going for a walk outside is not an option.[/OOC]

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1297004575' post='2622107']
That is correct. Be glad I'm not in the process of creating an anti-TGE coalition.

[OOC]I'm working on a lengthy essay concerning The Troubles in Northern Ireland, from 1893 to 1993, in MS word, so no, going for a walk outside is not an option.[/OOC]
[/quote]

Oh really, i'm Irish so if yo uneed to know stuff drop me a PM

[quote name='boscher' timestamp='1296994655' post='2622000']TGE should indeed declare on Nordreich, I would like to see that alliance disband a second time.[/quote]
[quote name='boscher' timestamp='1296997455' post='2622021']With some help, I'm sure you would fold like a deck of cards again.[/quote]

You should go have a look in Nordreich's embassy on your alliance's forum. I think you will find the comments in the Q&A thread most illuminating. If nothing else, it will give an indication of how utterly out of touch you are with respect to your own alliance.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='boscher' timestamp='1296997455' post='2622021']
With some help, I'm sure you would fold like a deck of cards again.
[/quote]
You're funny you know that? Or delusional, either way, I'm laughing.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1297013192' post='2622255']
You should go have a look in Nordreich's embassy on your alliance's forum. I think you will find the comments in the Q&A thread most illuminating. If nothing else, it will give an indication of how utterly out of touch you are with respect to your own alliance.
[/quote]

I did, it is disgusting.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1296886204' post='2620086']
Shoulda declared on NoR for fun. Plus it would be fun to see you destroyed.
[/quote]

If they declared on NoR they'd win. Not the war but some respect. This is pathetic.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1297021788' post='2622495']
If they declared on NoR they'd win. Not the war but some respect. This is pathetic.
[/quote]
Instead they'll just try and mess with our internal affairs again, and we'll slap them and send them off like the dogs they are, for can you shoot the dog for misbehaving? It's a dog, it doesn't know better.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1296972635' post='2621626']
Unfortunately bravery is not a good substitute for competence.

But I did notice he left your alliance, which is unfortunate because according to my alliance's charter, he is now an enemy of the state and subject to his own surrender terms which will be separate from the ones I will issue your alliance in the future.

[size="1"]ps: thanks for helping fund my war on TGE, your support will not be forgetten[/size]
[/quote]

You there! I would ask that you halt your unwarranted attacks on the Empire! The people you are attacking have no quarrel with you. If you have a grudge against someone then maybe you should be attacking them.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297022229' post='2622510']
You there! I would ask that you halt your unwarranted attacks on the Empire! The people you are attacking have no quarrel with you. If you have a grudge against someone then maybe you should be attacking them.
[/quote]

Them being in TGE is enough of a CB for me!