The German Army marches to the Front !

[quote]100 tech don't undermine the war effort. I'd say that the 3 Million from NPO help the younger nations more than the 50 tech from NPO. I am not a fan of TGE, it's a joke, and this DoW is a joke too; but let's not try to set double standards just because it's convenient. [/quote]
Someone's forgetting what 6 million dollars can do!

And yeah, this is a pretty pathetic bandwagon.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1296914824' post='2620454']
I see the NoR-troll squad found its way here. Splendid.

Thanks for the helping hand mates.
[/quote]

I see Chancellor FinnishCommie of TGE finally posted. Awesome. Anyway, about the blitz.. yeah, lol. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1296916500' post='2620467']
Hey UINE want to sign a MDAP? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ehm.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Do it. For the love of God, please make my day and do it.

-Craig

[i]edit: Seriously, I'm begging you.[/i]

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Prince Albert' timestamp='1296885866' post='2620075']
The German Empire is well known for their loyalty among their allies
[/quote]

You should've added that this loyalty only exists towards the allies on the winning side.

Glad to see that the new government of TGE is the most incompetent ever.

Also it seems that TGE is going through the process of Spartalization. :lol1:

I'm surprised that you even posted this DoW yourself instead of letting some INT gov member do it for you. At least you got SOME independence left, good for you. :rolleyes:

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1296900439' post='2620349']
2 weeks to prepare and all you managed was 1 blitz? And not even by the guy who posted the announcement?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys? Are you just trying to troll all of Planet Bob simply by existing?

I remember one time I was hanging out with a buddy of mine and there was a car accident at the corner near his apartment building. We went downstairs with our beer in mugs since we had nothing to do and watched the events unfold. Police and paramedics showed up (no injuries, dont worry) and they put up that 'Do Not Cross' tape across the intersection. A few fire fighters were milling about.

Out of the blue a man in shorts and a pink t-shirt wearing headphones saunters [i]right through[/i] the entire scene. Arms a-swingin', smile beaming, not a care in the world and oblivious to it's very existence. We couldn't tell if he was just retarded, or an !@#$%^& on a dare.

That's what you are, TGE; someone so goddamn oblivious that nobody can tell whether you need medication or a kick in the groin. Just to be safe though I would vote for both but GODDAMMIT you guys suck.
[/quote]
Hizzy, you set that up too perfect.

[img]http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/071/188/original/leostrutexplode.jpg?1284160800[/img]

[quote name='Heinrich Schuster' timestamp='1296905605' post='2620391']
o/ TGE
[/quote]

TGE still has one or two decent people in there, and for them, I'll say good luck guys, Have fun out there.

Edited by Shurukian

[center][b][font="Courier New"][size="5"]Attention all persons belonging to alliances that couldn't stand more than one round of war before exiting the current conflict:[/size][/font][/b][/center]
Don't say !@#$ in this thread. Like honestly, where do you get off?

Now, if TGE exits or surrenders in less than 10 days, [i]then[/i] let's have a cat fight.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1296886272' post='2620092']For a second, I thought that we were going to war. Then I realized it was just the East German Army marching to slaughter.[/quote]

[color="#000080"]When I first read your post, I thought you said "marching to laugher"... but yeah, that too...[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296886205' post='2620087']
[color="#0000FF"]So, TGE is only ready to take on mighty UINE after over two weeks of it getting battered by an array of other alliances. And there wasn't even that much of it to start with. What I'm saying, there's nothing to attack. Why even bother? Of course, why even ask when I know the answer. TGE is still a terrible alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296886257' post='2620089']
Nice to see you honour that MDoAP with WAPA

Oh wait, you didn't, you just wanted to join the winning side :awesome:
[/quote]

I can't say much more than was stated above...

I guess our NOT being treatied anymore was a good thing after all.

UINE Crush them please... (though I wish NoR would crush them for lulz :P) Not helping out WAPA was a really "poopoo" move.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1296897008' post='2620317']
Is NoR pulling a NSO on this thread? :lol1:

Good luck TGE, but I hope our freinds in UINE rip you guys to shreds. :)
[/quote]

I'm perfectly fine with NoR pulling a NSO... provided they give proper credit and royalties. :v:

Good luck UINE, also good luck WAPA.

This is very disappointing.

I blame [i][s]Hassman[/s] myself[/i].

Although the treaty between WAPA and TGE is styled as a chaining MDoAP, the actual wording contains no obligation for the alliances to defend each other.[quote]Article I: Mutual Defense
Any declaration of war upon a member of either alliance is considered an act of aggression to the undersigned member alliances. Peace will only be offered through mutual consent of the alliances represented by the undersigned; and only accepted under the same terms. Diplomatic channels will remain open in the event that a declaration of war by an outside alliance is an unsanctioned operation.[/quote]

So, as individual members of WAPA have been declared upon, these have been acts of aggression towards TGE by the likes of Sparta and MHA. Acts of aggression to which the TGE response has been to do nothing. I'm sure that this wasn't the intention of the treaty. There is, however, an attempt to seal such loopholes:[quote]The Undersigned do agree to respect and adhere to the Articles written above, both in the spirit and letter in which they are written.[/quote]

By failing to defend WAPA TGE may be complying with the letter of the treaty, but not with the spirit, and that is a breach that will have to be addressed.

I will add, that a further disappointment, was for us to find out about this via these forums. TGE have done themselves no favours.

Edited by Earl Dumarest

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296886205' post='2620087']
[color="#0000FF"]So, TGE is only ready to take on mighty UINE after over two weeks of it getting battered by an array of other alliances. And there wasn't even that much of it to start with. What I'm saying, there's nothing to attack. Why even bother? Of course, why even ask when I know the answer. TGE is still a terrible alliance.[/color]
[/quote]

Should you really be throwing pebbles at TGE here? I mean... your alliance did the same thing to GOONS.

Fake Edit: I'm not defending TGE... They're still a !@#$ alliance.