The German Army marches to the Front !

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297022229' post='2622510']
You there! I would ask that you halt your unwarranted attacks on the Empire! The people you are attacking have no quarrel with you. If you have a grudge against someone then maybe you should be attacking them.
[/quote]

It's TGE he has the grudge with if you can call it that, a war of mercy sounds more like it.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297022229' post='2622510']
You there! I would ask that you halt your unwarranted attacks on the Empire! The people you are attacking have no quarrel with you. If you have a grudge against someone then maybe you should be attacking them.
[/quote]
Im going to dust off a cliche and say "make him"

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1297032418' post='2622780']
Im going to dust off a cliche and say "make him"
[/quote]

If he is going to attack one of our brothers for no reason, then we have no choice but to harm him back! Of course this can all end with a white peace if he halts his unwarranted attacks. So hizzy, if you would kindly offer peace to all TGE nations you're at war with, we can go our seperate ways. We have commited no injustice towards you.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297035753' post='2622862']
If he is going to attack one of our brothers for no reason, then we have no choice but to harm him back! Of course this can all end with a white peace if he halts his unwarranted attacks. So hizzy, if you would kindly offer peace to all TGE nations you're at war with, we can go our seperate ways. We have commited no injustice towards you.
[/quote]

No.

The only person who is being given peace is Heinrich. He explained that he was merely following orders and has no further interest in TGE.

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1297022988' post='2622519']
The times of respect for these bunch of phony Germans are over.
[/quote]

You are mistaken here, mein Kaiser: that time has been over for quite some time.

It looks like TGE has already had a member surrender: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=388005. While it is all too easy to point out the miserable blitz TGE's military put forward in their offensive, I understand why they might be wary of putting their soldiers into combat so quickly. If everyone of their members fought, chances are many would seize the golden opportunity of surrendering in order to depart the alliance and finally be done with its failings.

Edited by Striderwanabe

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1297041793' post='2622952']
Ah yes, Nordreich hating on TGE for being "phony" Germans, as if being a fascist sympathizer is an essential part of the essence of being German. Fun times.

In any case, good luck the battlefield TGE, and thank you for your contribution.
[/quote]
Better a fascist sympathizer than an outright commie :smug:
Burn, TGE, burn. Oh wait, you didn't need help, you're doing that to yourselves.

Ah yes, Nordreich hating on TGE for being "phony" Germans, as if being a fascist sympathizer is an essential part of the essence of being German. Fun times.

In any case, good luck the battlefield TGE, and thank you for your contribution.
[/quote]

On the behalf of all libertarian Nordreichers this offends me. Since you are a leftist, I demand that you immediate undertake a scientific/sociological study to determine the reasons for my offense (remember, the study must go overbudget but not be cancelled). Then, I demand you put in place a restrictive rule on the forums to prevent any like me from being offended ever again (but only if it has at least 4 unintended consequences).

PS: They aren't contributing anything to the war except by helping UINE's warchests

[/quote]

We appreciate this, it is good to see there are still those who look out for their friends instead of showing tremendous disrespect for their own personal gain.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1297036108' post='2622872']
Fine, if you choose to be stubborn on the matter, then that is your choice. The door for peace is always open should you come to your senses.
[/quote]

Hizzy is accomplishing a goal of his, something you guys should be admiring.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1297009568' post='2622195']
So how's the war going so far? (serious question)
[/quote]

I think we're winning, judging by the fact that I only heard about this war half an hour ago. You can tell their attack made a great impression on us.

We'll probably accept TGE's surrender, even though I think we're getting more out of the war than they are! Compare our NS charts: they lost around 10% in 3 days fighting and we lost about 1%.

If we're lucky, this war may answer an important question: is joke warfare an appropriate future standard?

I suppose it's possible they got off to a bad start... or maybe it's a clever ruse?

[quote name='The Archduke' timestamp='1297070538' post='2623857']
I think we're winning, judging by the fact that I only heard about this war half an hour ago. You can tell their attack made a great impression on us.

We'll probably accept TGE's surrender, even though I think we're getting more out of the war than they are! Compare our NS charts: they lost around 10% in 3 days fighting and we lost about 1%.

If we're lucky, this war may answer an important question: is joke warfare an appropriate future standard?

I suppose it's possible they got off to a bad start... or maybe it's a [color="#FF00FF"][u][size="4"][i][b]clever[/b][/i][/size][/u][/color] ruse?
[/quote]

Something wrong with your reply there mate, see if you can work out what it is?

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1297022988' post='2622519']
The times of respect for these bunch of phony Germans are over.
[/quote]

Says the alliance repeatedly making grammar mistakes in their attempt to make "real german" announcements.