A Salute to the Warriors of Sparta

zzzptm

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people need to unhinge that redwood from their posteriors and have a little fun. Heck, if my GOONs opponent can joke with me as I pound him to sub-3k NS, you can take a joke on the OWF. And if you attempt to increase reps on NV due to this, you're as pathetic as the joke infers you are. Take it as it is, and move on. If you can't, maybe you should spend a bit more time away from the community and get some perspective.

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' timestamp='1296623594' post='2615662']
Sparta...we had a hard time finding targets for all that you put in PM. :( But that's okay, we're not mad, bro. Peace mode is a valid war strat, blah blah blah tactics blah.
[/quote]

Days in Peace Mode: 1483 Days. Obviously that guy thinks it's a valid tactic. LAWL

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1296616958' post='2615480']
He's saying GOONS aren't needed.
[/quote]
Not needed, even though they're probably the most efficienct recruiting alliance for this... world. And provide more activity/drama than almost every alliance here. And I know you're not talking about this war because they're taking up the most slots on our side of the NPO front atm.

Yep, definitely not what this game needs!

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1296664898' post='2616260']
Not needed, even though they're probably the most efficienct recruiting alliance for this... world. And provide more activity/drama than almost every alliance here. And I know you're not talking about this war because they're taking up the most slots on our side of the NPO front atm.

Yep, definitely not what this game needs!
[/quote]

Hey baby, I was playing hockey yesterday and thought of you. We had the greatest team ever.

Also, I actually like GOONS.

Also you're surely talking about this game called politics right? Because I agree!

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1296665105' post='2616264']
Hey baby, I was playing hockey yesterday and thought of you. We had the greatest team ever.

Also, I actually like GOONS.

Also you're surely talking about this game called politics right? Because I agree!
[/quote]
:> Some time I'll be there.

But seriously, I'll say it again. They're one of the more active alliances on the political stage. I think people just disregard them because they have so many newer plays but that doesn't make them less competent. Especially if you look around.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296616440' post='2615452']
By the way, how many GOONS does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, they got MK and Umbrella to handle that sort of thing.
[/quote]
:lol1:

How many Spartans does it take to wage war?

300. 100 to actually fight and 200 to hide in peace mode.

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1296616777' post='2615475']
I mean I get that I guess but...is there any reason to make this thread? Does Sparta not use level 9 planes or something? Or is this just a random "lets !@#$ on somebody for no reason" thread. We have a propaganda thread, and frankly, even the best artist around could barely turn this into a piece of propaganda worthy of being posted there, noneless having it's own thread here if thats the motivation.
[/quote]

Oh dry up.

I never understood it before this time, but your tears are indeed delicious.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296617284' post='2615499']
How many guys from ODN does it take to understand elemental principles of across-the-trenches banter?

Apparently more than one.

Sparta has earned an achievement, and we want to recognize them. If they want to recognize the alliances fighting them for some sort of accomplishment, they are free to do so.

Just warn 'em about linking to images on Bilrow's server... just sayin'...
[/quote]

I'm tempted to start a like topic about MHA, but unfortunately, my experience with them has been hampered by the need to trip over Sparta's incompetence on the way to my MHA opponents. I'm not able to do much more than nuclear turtling with a smattering of bombing runs and cruise missiles. Unfortunately, it seems that once my soldiers set foot on MHA soil, they self destruct from the hoopdy froodness.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1296666621' post='2616285']
I'm tempted to start a like topic about MHA, but unfortunately, my experience with them has been hampered by the need to trip over Sparta's incompetence on the way to my MHA opponents. I'm not able to do much more than nuclear turtling with a smattering of bombing runs and cruise missiles. Unfortunately, it seems that once my soldiers set foot on MHA soil, they self destruct from the hoopdy froodness.
[/quote]
Who you callin' incompetent.

[img]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr19/Razgrizaces/Owned.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1296667238' post='2616297']
Who you callin' incompetent.

[img]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr19/Razgrizaces/Owned.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Brilliant. I also told someone he was attacking another member of TFD. :lol1:

That is unfortunately what happens when a person suffering from a migraine, a fever, and a cold, helps out with military execution.

And yeah, don't really remember that night.

[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/2011/opsec.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1296628044' post='2615810']
Well, I hope this topic was worth it, because you will be getting much higher reps because to it. Good leadership sometimes requires you put aside your ego. In this case, poor leadership and NV's nations are the ones that pay. It's a shame really.

Sparta, you should just post a topic where you paste [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=195216"]this guy's nuke reports[/url]. That would be way better propaganda than this pathetic attempt.
[/quote]
Hahaha, somebody mad. Luckily Sparta, whatever their flaws, actually has a sense of humor.

-Bama

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1296672391' post='2616388']
Actually what is funny is how NV, TFD, GLOF, Exodus, NATO, The New Guy, Quantum, Colossus, AB, and WAPA is making Sparta look in war :smug:
[/quote]
Fixed that for you. Wanted to give everyone involved credit for making us look good. Not sure why you think it's funny though :smug:

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1296672391' post='2616388']
Actually what is funny is how NV, TFD, GLOF, Exodus, NATO, The New Guy, Quantum, Colossus, AB, and WAPA is making Sparta, MHA, DF and AO look in war
[/quote]

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296673821' post='2616407']
Fixed that for you. Wanted to give everyone involved credit for making us look good. Not sure why you think it's funny though :smug:
[/quote]

Fixed the fix :smug:

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296617585' post='2615513']
Same thing happened to me. I think it was International No Bombing Day or something.

Too bad it also coincided with my nation's observance of SDI Uselessness Week.
[/quote]
Both of those things explain some of my military's action (or should I say inaction) during the week <_<