DoW

[center][img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Gimlimonkey/Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg[/img][img]http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx203/Gimlimonkey/FEARFlagNT.jpg[/img] [/center]

There comes a time in the life of every alliance when a tough decision must be made. Friendships are forged, backs left open to be stabbed. This is our time. No longer will we sit back and watch the atrocities around us. Ignorance runs rampant, false reasoning behind blatant attacks. It is for this reason that Wolfpack and FEAR have decided it is time. The time to put a stop to it all.

For weeks, Deebo has been sighted on the Wolfpack and FEAR forums, posting in an unchecked manner. This must stop today. We at FEAR and Wolfpack do hereby enter into the following treaty. But don't see it simply as a treaty. This is a declaration of war on the GOON Order of Oppression, Negligence and Deebo's Posts.

This is a [b][u]Declaration of the Wolves[/u][/b]!

[center][img]http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/the-howling-richard-de-wolfe.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote][u]Article 4: Madness? This is…Sadness.[/u]
Should either party find it beneficial or necessary to cancel this treaty, they may do so at any time. However, unless one of the above clauses is broken, this may only be done so by informing the other party in an appropriate fashion, and then allowing a week (7 days, children) to work out any marital problems that may have happened. Should the issue be of such a nature that it cannot, or will not, be worked out in 7 days, this treaty can then be cancelled. It will remain in effect for an additional 48 hours, after which it is considered null, void,and sad. Because I know, somewhere deep down in my heart, I still love you

[u]Article IV: Off my invite list[/u]
If, for any unlikely reason, we grow apart from one another, and deem it necessary to cancel this treaty, we may do so at any time, brohemia. First thing you’ve gotta do is stop talking like a !@#$%, but when you’re done with that, you’re gonna have to provide notice to the other party and be all like “Bro, I don’t like you too much anymore. You used to be chill, but lately, just $%&@ man”, after which a seven-day negotiation period begins. During this period, both parties are required to attempt to mend relationships. Not sewing though, ‘cause that’s @#$@#!@#$. If the seven days aren’t enough, then after that point this treaty is considered null and void. Peace for another 48 hours though. Sad !@#$, Brohammad.

[u]Article III: Hey man, you wanna go?[/u]
So if some guys are all like, not chill with our bros, and they start fighting them, the other party is gonna jump into the fray, man. Like, picking on our brothers just isn’t chill. If one party requests the other stay out, we’re chill with that, too. Save for that rare occasion, we hereby pledge to help one another with whatever military, financial and political support we have available. It’s just the brotherly thing to do, man.
If one frat house is attacked by a friend of the other frat house, then the second frat house must provide notice of cancellation with the attacking party. Like, you can be our friends and all, but attacking our bro is just uncool, man. We won’t tolerate that crap. We also agree not to attack either house’s friends, because a friend of a friend is a friend of mine, or some @#$@#!@#$ !@#$ like that. We’re gonna split a Natty Ice and watch the sun set together. No homo, brah.
Neither house shall even dream of declaring an aggressive war without first consulting the other. We need to be in each other’s worlds, even spiritually, brah.

[u]Article 3: Calm Like a Bomb[/u]
FEAR/Wolfpack, known henceforth as FEARPack, pledge to defend one another to the death in the event of an attack on either signatory. Seriously though, this clause is redundant because of BFF. You've gotta know that if you attack either of us, the other will be all up in your grill. The only reason one alliance may be left out of a war would be a closed-door agreement from the alliance under attack asking the other to stay out (or painful inactivity).
A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall
Also, same as before, just a whole lot louder and a whole lot worse. Should either member of FEARPack decide to declare an aggressive war, the other is bound to assist by any means necessary, unless, of course, they are asked to stay out. Come at me, bro.

[u]Article 2: United Forever, in Friendship and Labor[/u]
Both alliances agree to allow government members (and any other members they seefit) from the other alliance into their forums with a minimum of regular-member access. Doing so will allow greater levels of communication between alliances, help build friendships, and allow for quicker transference of information.

[u]Article II: Pass the rock, Brobot[/u]
Both frat houses agree to let government officials from the other into their own alliances, with equal abilities of their own frat house members. So like, we won’t lock the door on a bro, you know what I mean? Our buddies will have a key to our frat house, and vice versa. Also, any regular member seen as fit to view the other alliance’s forums will be given such access.
We do this to allow for quicker communication with regards to where the !@#$%*es are at, which 7/11 isn’t carding people, where the sick parties are at, and where we’re gonna play lax next Friday. It just makes sense, brohiem.

[u]Article 1: One Heart, One Soul, Just One Solution[/u]
FEAR and Wolfpack agree to never enter any kind of conflict, be it military or otherwise, against each other. Doing so would be a dick move, and would also be grounds to cancel this treaty instantaneously. Both parties will also forward any relevant information otherwise unknown by their counterparts in a timely fashion, should it pertain to the first party.

[u]Article I: No homo, brah[/u]
The respective frat houses signing into this treaty agree that an attack by one house’s member against another is a violation of the rules, and that’s just not cool, brah. You can’t just be beating up your bro like that. So here’s what we’re gonna do: If a member from either alliance attacks a member from the other- be that a military attack, or an attack on any forums verbally (textually?), they shall be punished by their elders. That’s just not how you treat a bro, bro.

[u]Preamble:[/u]
Wolfpack and FEAR do hereby enter into this agreement of dual-membership. We recognize this treaty as a symbol not only of a rich past, but of a rich future to come. We stand firmly beside one-another, despite our differing blocs of residence. We agree to share the hoes and the Natty Ice, to wear our matching polo shirts together proudly, and to never, ever let a woman get the other one down.

[u]Preamble:[/u] Actually ,no story this time. On this day, I am here to announce a treaty of dual-membership between Wolfpack and the artist formerly known as FEAR (still known as that, by the way)..

[center][size="5"]I'd catch a grenade for ya[/size][/center][/quote]

tl;dr

The Wolfpack and FEAR sign a Dual Membership Treaty. We too are lazy, so we don't feel like merging. Also, you might notice something familiar about this treaty

[size="1"]Disclaimer: No war[/size]

Edited by Gimlimonkey

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296506217' post='2613331']
So....since you already had dual membership with Europa, doesn't that make Europa have dual membership with Wolfpack by default?

Also, I dig the end bit there. :awesome:
[/quote]

Actually, both Wolfpack and FEAR had DMT's with Europa. We're just completing the triangle of love :wub:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1296506217' post='2613331']
So....since you already had dual membership with Europa, doesn't that make Europa have dual membership with Wolfpack by default?

Also, I dig the end bit there. :awesome:
[/quote]
we already had a DMT with both of them. this is just making things easier on everyone.

[quote name='Gimlimonkey' timestamp='1296506393' post='2613333']
Actually, both Wolfpack and FEAR had DMT's with Europa. We're just completing the triangle of love :wub:
[/quote]

[quote name='JonathanB' timestamp='1296506456' post='2613337']
we already had a DMT with both of them. this is just making things easier on everyone.
[/quote]

Ah, okay. That's kinda sexy.

depressed by the lack of actual DoWs in this thread, so I am hereby invoking the Kevin Bacon Protocol:

Pursuant to our MDoAP with VE, VE's MDoAP with Ragnarok, Ragnarok's MDoAP with NpO, NpO's MDoAP with Legion, and Legion's MDoAP with NPO, we hereby declare war on GOONS