To the Allies of the New Pacific Order

AnCapistan

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296598755' post='2615084']
You're NPO your idea of a normal war is usually 12 v 1 in your favour. I dont expect you to understand nor do I care if you do.[/quote]

You forget that I am new NPO, so my idea of a normal war is 15 v 1 against us. In this case, the 4 v 1 seems relatively mild.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1296599475' post='2615107']
You forget that I am new NPO, so my idea of a normal war is 15 v 1 against us. In this case, the 4 v 1 seems relatively mild.
[/quote]
Would you agree with shattenmann that you are being curbstomped in a 4 v 1 but GOONSin 12 v 1 is only being "countered"?

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296599858' post='2615121']
Would you agree with shattenmann that you are being curbstomped in a 4 v 1 but GOONSin 12 v 1 is only being "countered"?
[/quote]

I already posted my position with regard to GOONS. It would only be a curbstomp if the stomping continued after they sued for peace. If you are walking out down the street and you get jumped by 4 guys, that (potentially) is a curbstomp. If a burglar breaks into your house and refuses to leave, despite having the entire family start pounding him, that is not a curbstomp. However, if you follow him out to the street and continue to beat on him while he is running away, that would be.

Clear enough?

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1296600391' post='2615133']
I already posted my position with regard to GOONS. It would only be a curbstomp if the stomping continued after they sued for peace. If you are walking out down the street and you get jumped by 4 guys, that (potentially) is a curbstomp. If a burglar breaks into your house and refuses to leave, despite having the entire family start pounding him, that is not a curbstomp. However, if you follow him out to the street and continue to beat on him while he is running away, that would be.

Clear enough?
[/quote]
Very clear, they did their work on you just fine.

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1296600721' post='2615144']
Exactly what is your inference here?
[/quote]
You were brainwashed and made into a pacifican drone then plugged into the collective. You might not have been here pre karma but you have the mentality. I can see what FAN was talking about on Mushreich radio.

Long story short schatt is everything he once fought against.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296598826' post='2615086']
Letum, the idea that NPO is rolling anyone is a ridiculous fantasy.
[/quote]

Going off the sentiment that GOONS nations are cheering their "inevitable ZI". You might want to call that individual nation "rolling", or a bump on the road or whatever, but the fact is that both sides in that situation are enjoying it.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296598755' post='2615084']
You're NPO your idea of a normal war is usually 12 v 1 in your favour. I dont expect you to understand nor do I care if you do.

I never said anything about ethics. This is about schattenman attempting to rewrite the meaning of curbstomp because he is taking part in one.

So when you are getting pounded by 10 alliances defending GOONS in a few days thats not a curbstomp anymore. Thats good to know, Im sure when you are on the receiving end the definition will change again in your own mind. You've been on red too long

^There was notice, the attack was justified, it didnt come out of nowhere & a surrender was available. I wonder what curbstomp will mean tommorrow :wacko:
[/quote]

Alterego, I usually entertain your Schattenmania because it's sort of funny and you can be clever, but right now you're just being dumb. GOONS doesn't even think they're being curbstomped, and even if they are, GOONS is loving it. There is no GOONS curbstomp no matter how many unrelated quotes you dig up and selectively edit in the hopes that people are too stupid to click the snapback arrow and read them in whole. Give it a rest, think of something good, really worth saying that's convincing, and come back next week. Or, don't come back next week, come back when GOONS is actually getting curbstomped.

I hope GOONS are enjoying what they brought upon themselves, forcing alliances into paying you $90m reps over one aid package and trying to force everybody into helping to win your wars through the use of sanctions is a good way to bring about whats happening to them now. I warned them they were just speeding up how soon their own demise would come when they implemented such tactics of going overboard in punishing those who assisted me during my war with them.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296601157' post='2615154']
You were brainwashed and made into a pacifican drone then plugged into the collective. You might not have been here pre karma but you have the mentality. I can see what FAN was talking about on Mushreich radio.

Long story short schatt is everything he once fought against.
[/quote]

Ah yes. When in doubt, claim they're brainwashed.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1296615245' post='2615407']
I hope GOONS are enjoying what they brought upon themselves, forcing alliances into paying you $90m reps over one aid package and trying to force everybody into helping to win your wars through the use of sanctions is a good way to bring about whats happening to them now. I warned them they were just speeding up how soon their own demise would come when they implemented such tactics of going overboard in punishing those who assisted me during my war with them.
[/quote]

We're enjoying it quite a bit, especially since we're mostly low tier and can rebuild to where we were after 2-3 aid packages. There's also another aspect to it that nobody has really thought about yet, but will become hilariously apparent near the end of the war, regardless of us 'winning' or 'losing' (doesn't matter much to me in the end, I'm just here to burn all Non-CRAIG heathens).

Edited by IAMCRAIG

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1296599858' post='2615121']
[/quote]

How much time did you actually spend looking at the stats of the force GOONs is being countered by? My guess is your incessant need to keep bringing up 12 vs 1 shows that is about as far as you have dug into this before labeling it a curbstomp

Now lets put aside the fact that they attacked an alliance not involved in any way with the Polar war, using a cb that amounted to "we bored", and would therefore basically deserve anything that came their way regardless of how it is labeled, and take a quick look at the numbers.

At the time GOONs was countered by the first wave they had 287 nations and approx 270 of those were under 45k ns. Out of the 810 defensive war slots on those nations NPO had managed to fill 7. Basically there were 260 nations that accounted for 45% of the active wars on pacifica, and no counters on any of these nations.

Now before we get any further into specific numbers I will point out 2 things. First off, whoever countered them was not going to be utilizing all of their NS to counter but rather a partial and specific segment of their membership, and this segment was gong to consist of lower range nations where activity levels are normally not as high as in larger areas.

Any aa countering would also logically have to assume they in turn would be countered as well, and should certainly not have its nations targeting or taking on 3 offensive wars before they saw what counter they would get. These aa's would also have to account for PM cycles in these lower ranges as well.

So given that information how may nations do you think one would need to pool together in order to feel that it could adequately cover the open slots on the 260 nations mentioned above?

Edited by The Crimson King

[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296619479' post='2615577']
So given that information how may nations do you think one would need to pool together in order to feel that it could adequately cover the open slots on the 260 nations mentioned above?
[/quote]

They dont apply logic and reason, just complaining and !@#$%*ing

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296653393' post='2616097']
It's a been while since Alterego has been assimilated to our side... Good job on proving what a fool you are. Once more.
[/quote]

You seem to think that im directly allied to Alterego, here ive found your glasses, so dont start trying to dictate which of [b]my[/b] opinions must stay silent. I know Athens hate some allied to MK on their side so kindly shut up.

Edit: also it is you which is applying the word "they" meaning the other "side" and not a group of individuals.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296654720' post='2616110']
You seem to think that im directly allied to Alterego, here ive found your glasses, so dont start trying to dictate which of [b]my[/b] opinions must stay silent. I know Athens hate some allied to MK on their side so kindly shut up.
[/quote]

You're either being dumb on purpose or you can't read. Possibly both. I never told you to shut up: in fact, your erractic ways and logic amuse me so, please, by all means, bring them on. Your side needs more terrible posters.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296655176' post='2616114']
You're either being dumb on purpose or you can't read. Possibly both. I never told you to shut up: in fact, your erractic ways and logic amuse me so, please, by all means, bring them on. Your side needs more terrible posters.
[/quote]

To equal it up a bit :)

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1296655176' post='2616114']
[/quote]

I like how you dodge the subject of my post just to do a personal attack, like i said i was only making it known that logic and reasoning dont always apply to them (them being individuals all around bob) which you twisted into me being a fool because you thought i was on about alliances and sides, please think before posting/trolling.

Edit: words

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1296655888' post='2616127']
I like how you dodge the subject of my post just to do a personal attack, like i said i was only making it known that logic and reasoning dont always apply to them ([b]them being individuals all around bob[/b]) which you twisted into me being a fool because you thought i was on about alliances and sides, please think before posting/trolling.

Edit: words
[/quote]

some quality backpedalling there, the rebel.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296657347' post='2616146']
some quality backpedalling there, the rebel.
[/quote]

Nope just explaining the word.

[quote][b]they[/b]
[i]pronoun[/i]
people in general: the rest, as they say, is history[/quote]

Notice how it says people in general and not specifics, so it isnt backpedalling its understanding the english language, so stop trying to spin things out of context.