Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1296135057' post='2605468']
Aw don't make WF surrender yet :( Argent took all of the fun first time round so I've barely even started my world tour!
[/quote]
No worry's surrender wont get my vote. 0 Infra and o war chest and i will just ask for aid so i can nuke back. That's not even on the table at this point. Its still early on give it some time. Oh by the way for all you that like stats we dropped NOR by 100k NS yesterday WF has dropped by 900k over the last 6 days of war. And dropped by less then 300k last night who is failing out of the 3 to live up to what wF can do?

I used NOR not NV or STA because we are the only ones fighting NOR using drops by the other two would be fail no clue what we did and what others did.

Well i think this is my last post in here. Good luck to all have fun

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296098681' post='2604044']
It's been, what, a minute since you last asked wF to surrender? Almost time to ask them for, what, the seventh time today? ;)
[/quote]

The night of Nordreich's entrance into the war, wF suffered a ~10% drop in alliance-wide NS. (I believe they have now suffered a drop of slightly more than 15%.) We had received offers of surrender from eleven members of the alliance; a little less than one in ten of their membership.

However, at the time of these surrender offers there were no individual terms available, so instead we gave World Federation as a whole the opportunity to quit the war. World Federation refused, [u]as was well within their right to do[/u].

Individual terms have now been prepared, and it is my understanding that said terms have been communicated to World Federation's membership by Nordreich's Signal Korps.

So no, we did not approach them 'ten times'.

Perhaps if I put this in pictures you will understand it a bit more clearly. We offered World Federation an opportunity to surrender in order that they might avoid [i]this[/i]:

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/WFStats.png[/IMG][/center]

....and the representative from World Federation's government informed us that he would prefer to see the alliance burned to ash and then sifted to a fine powder.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296100505' post='2604130']
They could've gotten their fill had they declared on a less curious target. It just doesn't make sense.

...or does it? Hm.
[/quote]

Various alliances on your side have shown they they have difficulty in understanding how a treaty works, so allow me to help you out on this one.

[indent][indent][list]

[*]Nordreich has an MDoAP with Nueva Vida
[*]Nueva Vida declared war on World Federation in defense of the STA
[*]Nueva Vida asked for Nordreich's assistance under the 'oA' clause of our treaty
[*]Nordreich agreed
[/list][/indent][/indent]

So it does, in fact, make perfect sense. Until Nueva Vida's request, we had not been asked by [i]any[/i] of our allies to involve ourselves in their conflicts. As there are no other requests from allies currently before us, a surrender on the part of World Federation would result in our exit from the war as well.

I am pleased to have been able to bring you up to speed on this matter. If you require further information about Nordreich's individual surrender terms for World Federation or more detail about our longstanding relationship with Nueva Vida -- a relationship that stretches back roughly four years -- then please do not hesitate to ask me.

And now, enjoy a picture of yours truly in a Boba Fett helmet.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/bobazog.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Sincerely,

[i]Ashoka the Great a.k.a. 'kingzog'[/i]

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1296079009' post='2603322']
Insulting others use of tactics while you use the same tactics, that makes a lot of sense.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That's another thing I loved about NPO's days at the top. Cry and complain when the beat downs were as easy as they'd like because people fought back and fought hard. Of course, it shouldn't be surprising to see VE take up that old mantle. I should hope that I am not the only one to remember that you were a devoted lackey until the last minute.[/color]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296137985' post='2605514']
And now, enjoy a picture of yours truly in a Boba Fett helmet.

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/gfgraham/Cybernations/bobazog.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Sincerely,

[i]Ashoka the Great a.k.a. 'kingzog'[/i]
[/quote]

Well, this thread just hit a new high.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1296015716' post='2601865']
[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5581/inglouriousbasterdsw06.jpg[/img]

Later than I would've liked, but it'll do.
[/quote]

Haha, oh wow. I sincerely have no idea what possessed you to put yourselves within one chain of this guy, NoR.

I'm glad to see WF prove their mettle. Standing up against STA, NV, and NoR in their first war as a large end alliance can not be easy, but they have done so with little sweat off their brow.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1296142776' post='2605617']
Haha, oh wow. I sincerely have no idea what possessed you to put yourselves within one chain of this guy, NoR.

I'm glad to see WF prove their mettle. Standing up against STA, NV, and NoR in their first war as a large end alliance can not be easy, but they have done so with little sweat off their brow.
[/quote]

It sure shows they are better at warfare than certain sanctioned alliances.

Edited by Centurius

[/quote]

Brad Pitt? You cannot scare NoR with Brad Pitt photos. :P

Edited by Folkvar Forkbeard

We'd rather burn than to abandon our friends plus you guys dont think you're the ones doing all the damage, you have to take into account that we engaged sta and are being engaged by NV to. Granted Nor is probably doin more damage than the other two.

[quote name='Folkvar Forkbeard' timestamp='1296143908' post='2605655']
Brad Pitt? You cannot scare NoR with Brad Pitt photos. :P
[/quote]

It's ok, he probably also thinks that Hitler was killed in a movie theater by Americans commandos in June, 1944. <_<

The movie simply refused to leave the cinemas here in New Jerusalem a couple years back.

[quote name='strelock' timestamp='1296149739' post='2605784']
We'd rather burn than to abandon our friends plus you guys dont think you're the ones doing all the damage, you have to take into account that we engaged sta and are being engaged by NV to. Granted Nor is probably doin more damage than the other two.
[/quote]

I respect your steadfastedness in the face of great danger. Your character will not be forgotten, but think of the poor children.

[/quote]

Then thou shall burn. :nuke:

[/quote]

In NV's defense, they're probably using NoR's attack on you to be able to focus more resources on Sparta.

A little bait-and-switch, if you will.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1296153583' post='2605878']
In NV's defense, they're probably using NoR's attack on you to be able to focus more resources on Sparta.

A little bait-and-switch, if you will.
[/quote]
Im not going to disagree with you there i just wanted to it to be recognized that there are valiant NV and STA nations that are attacking along side NOR. :)

Edited by strelock

[b]We'd rather burn than to abandon our friends[/b] plus you guys dont think you're the ones doing all the damage, you have to take into account that we engaged sta and are being engaged by NV to. Granted Nor is probably doin more damage than the other two.
[/quote]
I respect that. It will not be forgotten.

[b]We'd rather burn[/b] than to abandon our friends plus you guys dont think you're the ones doing all the damage, you have to take into account that we engaged sta and are being engaged by NV to. Granted Nor is probably doin more damage than the other two.
[/quote]

Cool. Works for me.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296142628' post='2605613']
Well, this thread just hit a new high.
[/quote]

Admit it. You think it's pretty cool.

Haha, oh wow. I sincerely have no idea what possessed you to put yourselves within one chain of this guy, NoR. [/quote]

You mean the guy who publicly accused Nordreich of being turncoats because we've followed our treaties? (Or, more accurately, because we didn't follow his interpretation of our treaties.) Or the guy who said that Nordreich has a 'strangehold' on the Black Team?

The first shows him either to be a liar or one of the worst propagandists I've ever seen. The latter shows him to be....well...'delusional' comes to mind.

I will only fear him when he learns to tell the truth and can shape [i]that[/i] into decent propaganda. Until then, he's just continuing his one-man journey through a world of fantasy.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1296158062' post='2605968']
Admit it. You think it's pretty cool.

You mean the guy who publicly accused Nordreich of being turncoats because we've followed our treaties? (Or, more accurately, because we didn't follow his interpretation of our treaties.) Or the guy who said that Nordreich has a 'strangehold' on the Black Team?

The first shows him either to be a liar or one of the worst propagandists I've ever seen. The latter shows him to be....well...'delusional' comes to mind.

I will only fear him when he learns to tell the truth and can shape [i]that[/i] into decent propaganda. Until then, he's just continuing his one-man journey through a world of fantasy.
[/quote]

Zog, do share whom your speaking of? were all dying with suspense!