A message from \m/ and the New Pacific Order

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, respect \m/'s ability to check themselves before they wreck themselves. Some might argue that they are already wrecked, but I laugh at such sentiments. Merrie Melodies, I am certain, will serve \m/ well in his new position and undo any wrecking that may have occurred as a result of this and other mistakes.

Godspeed, \m/y brothers.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295974346' post='2600350']
You guys are already doing that, is that why your so angry they peaced out? Stealing your thunder?
[/quote]

We didn't want them riding our coattails onto NPO, but were like "whatever." Then they immediately declare white peace, and by the looks of it, Emperor Marx is gone and Merrie Melodies is in charge, which means this obviously caused an internal \m/ conflict.

So no, not angry. It's pretty funny.

[quote name='Acetone' timestamp='1295935515' post='2599050']
If all we wanted was to hit Pacifica, we'd do what Doom House did: form alliances, plan for months, play our political cards, and strike when we were sure of victory. No, we are here for destruction, for chaos, for ar\m/ageddon. We are here to tear up faces, and we don't expect in the slightest to win. We are here because we are \m/. I couldn't care less about NPO's precious infra. I want to see things burn, and hearing you lot crying over it makes this so very much better.

\m/>_<\m/
[/quote]

You guys used to be so edgy.

[quote name='Lezrahi' timestamp='1295976508' post='2600429']
I, for one, respect \m/'s ability to check themselves before they wreck themselves. Some might argue that they are already wrecked, but I laugh at such sentiments. Merrie Melodies, I am certain, will serve \m/ well in his new position and undo any wrecking that may have occurred as a result of this and other mistakes.

Godspeed, \m/y brothers.
[/quote]

Don't worry! They will still be wrecked.

Good move Merrie.

[quote name='eyriq' timestamp='1295978278' post='2600488']
After reading the logs I can appreciate getting caught up in the emotions of it all. I know that Asgaard holds you in high esteem and I am rooting for you to weather this storm, this being a good first step.
[/quote]
I'd love to see these logs.

I love all the people from Doomhouse ripping on \m/.

Their CB and announcement was just as good as yours was. Just because you're a bigger, more organized, and more manipulative bunch of preteen school girls doesn't mean you're any better than \m/. At least they have the stones to admit that they were wrong.

Edited by King Charge

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1295979189' post='2600513']
I love all the people from Doomhouse ripping on \m/.

Their CB and announcement was just as good as yours was. Just because you're a bigger, more organized, and more manipulative bunch of preteen school girls doesn't mean you're any better than \m/. At least they have the stones to admit that they were wrong.
[/quote]

We are better tho. Infinitely better. And the stones to admit they were wrong? I think you mean they saw they were very much not wanted in this fight, and quite rightly $%&@ed off.