A message from \m/ and the New Pacific Order

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1295996821' post='2601161']
Heh, Jacko. We've actually got (and had) quite a few former \m/embers from the first \m/ in our alliance. The fact that we have other people doesn't change that.

We made an error. We're working to fix it.

It's not like we bowed out to save our infra, since we're still (marginally) at war with SLCB. If only RIA would give us some slots.
[/quote]

The fact that the core \m/embers from the first incarnation have spent the last several months saying that the current \m/ is a farce does change that. The fact that the alliance has made gaff after gaff and have managed to spit in the faces of nearly everyone who had given them a chance doesn't help either.

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1295992573' post='2600968']
As you can see from these quotes of various MK members before \m/ peaced out we're crying our hearts out in despair from losing \m/s valuable contribution in the war.

You've really outdone yourself this time, d3ath. This is just too retarded, even by your standards.
[/quote]

Your anger make me stronger. :smug:

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1295995781' post='2601127']
Marx is the one who caused this, so I have no idea why you would be of that sentiment.

In fact, if it weren't for Marx, Stubbs, and Margrave doing something the rest of \m/ gov. didn't want, this whole thing wouldn't have happened and \m/ would just be an ally defending Rok.
[/quote]I'm not talking about politics, I'm saying that Marx is a chill bro generally speaking, and the rest of \m/ can rot for all I care.

[quote name='Chief Stubbs' timestamp='1296000943' post='2601286']
A completely positive response about both events?
I'm....I'm at a loss for words. This man deserves a medal.
[/quote]

You make it, I will wear it.

I like 88x40 campaign ribbon-style medals.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1296002369' post='2601350']
I'm not talking about politics, I'm saying that Marx is a chill bro generally speaking, and the rest of \m/ can rot for all I care.
[/quote]
See, that's what I don't get. The reason you hate \m/ is for the politics (I would hope you don't have this odd inherent dislike of \m/ anyway). So then Marx goes and screws it all up and you still don't see the problem?

Whatever bro. I like Marx too, but he's a terrible nation ruler at least because of this.

Edited by Earogema

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296013565' post='2601725']
See, that's what I don't get. The reason you hate \m/ is for the politics (I would hope you don't have this odd inherent dislike of \m/ anyway). So then Marx goes and screws it all up and you still don't see the problem?

Whatever bro. I like Marx too, but he's a terrible nation ruler at least because of this.
[/quote]Yeah, you're probably right, he probably should take a break from government for a while.

Gotta say.. Love me some M&M's ;)

Seriously.. if they rolled you'd be happy.. They stopped a fight they didn't have a need to be involved in.. I say that goes a long ways in my book. Good move MM. May you not find yourselves on MK's Score Reduction Plan anytime soon.

oo/

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1295972030' post='2600242']
Oh dear

Your alliance is a joke \m/ and you have failed once more. Your alliance is forever stained by the actions of your past and the present and no one will forget.
[/quote]
yeah good effort on attacking NPO, you showed them what was good

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1296023916' post='2602288']
Gotta say.. Love me some M&M's ;)

Seriously.. if they rolled you'd be happy.. They stopped a fight they didn't have a need to be involved in.. I say that goes a long ways in my book. Good move MM. May you not find yourselves on MK's Score Reduction Plan anytime soon.

oo/
[/quote]
TPF, NPO, NSO and Polaris all saying kind things to \m/

WHERE AM I