A message from \m/ and the New Pacific Order

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1295994091' post='2601057']
Blaze of Glory > Blaze of fail
[/quote]
Are you saying that being incredibly short-sighted and doing something to try (and most likely fail) and buddy up to the larger part of the power structure is a [i]good[/i] thing.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1295994727' post='2601089']
Are you saying that being incredibly short-sighted and doing something to try (and most likely fail) and buddy up to the larger part of the power structure is a [i]good[/i] thing.
[/quote]
no im saying you should stick to your decision. it shows bad goverment and running of an alliance to change your mind like this, unless there is a revolution like in russia in ww1. if i was in the alliance and we declared war i would not dispute it until after the war, i think the members of \m/ who complained after the declaration should have waited until after the war to act on there discontent. i also think NPO are being far too nice to \m/ although i gues they need al the allies they can get. i dnt think anyone out of \m/ 's opinion should affect there decision either, like if someone says its dishonorable then unles there in \m/ it should be like idc?

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1295995397' post='2601112']
no im saying you should stick to your decision. it shows bad goverment and running of an alliance to change your mind like this, unless there is a revolution like in russia in ww1. if i was in the alliance and we declared war i would not dispute it until after the war, i think the members of \m/ who complained after the declaration should have waited until after the war to act on there discontent. i also think NPO are being far too nice to \m/ although i gues they need al the allies they can get. i dnt think anyone out of \m/ 's opinion should affect there decision either, like if someone says its dishonorable then unles there in \m/ it should be like idc?
[/quote]
1) We weren't told about the war prior, except for maybe six people on IRC.
2) We now are in the process of reforming our government, as three members of it have resigned.
3) Pacifica is indeed being lenient, and they have our gratitude for it.

Other than that, I really don't get what that has to do with anything here.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1295980941' post='2600601']
Very pro move, Merrie, negotiating peace behind the back of the rest of \m/'s gov.

Then again, par for the course, considering that the declaration of war happened on short notice with little communication as well.

You guys are a feckless anarchy and should just disband again.

[size="1"](Marx you're still ok)[/size]
[/quote]
Marx is the one who caused this, so I have no idea why you would be of that sentiment.

In fact, if it weren't for Marx, Stubbs, and Margrave doing something the rest of \m/ gov. didn't want, this whole thing wouldn't have happened and \m/ would just be an ally defending Rok.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1295995781' post='2601127']
In fact, if it weren't for Marx, Stubbs, and Margrave doing something the rest of \m/ gov. didn't want, this whole thing wouldn't have happened and \m/ would just be an ally defending Rok.
[/quote]
This man is, in fact, telling the complete truth.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1295995734' post='2601124']
1) We weren't told about the war prior, except for maybe six people on IRC.
2) We now are in the process of reforming our government, as three members of it have resigned.
3) Pacifica is indeed being lenient, and they have our gratitude for it.

Other than that, I really don't get what that has to do with anything here.
[/quote]
it doesnt matter how you say it
\m/ declared war
\m/ gov resigned (even if they dont agree resigning while at war is worst thing they could do)
\m/ choose there leader there responsible for the desisions made by the leader they choose
\m/ chose to make peace instead of fighting on.

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1295995966' post='2601134']
it doesnt matter how you say it
\m/ declared war
\m/ gov resigned (even if they dont agree resigning while at war is worst thing they could do)
\m/ choose there leader there responsible for the desisions made by the leader they choose
\m/ chose to make peace instead of fighting on.
[/quote]
And now, we're going to make amends for it.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1295996352' post='2601147']
And now, we're going to make amends for it.
[/quote]
well you should make better leadership choices, like goverment who will stay with your alliance throughout all decisions, and a leader who asks his alliance..might be a good start :D

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1295979189' post='2600513']
I love all the people from Doomhouse ripping on \m/.

Their CB and announcement was just as good as yours was. Just because you're a bigger, more organized, and more manipulative bunch of preteen school girls doesn't mean you're any better than \m/. At least they have the stones to admit that they were wrong.
[/quote]

Im pretty sure all three of those things would suggest that they are better than \m/. What are your qualifications for a good alliance? Small, unorganized, and as strategically minded as a handicapped gorilla?

Also, "they" are a rag tag group of nobodies hiding behind a famous AA. So that's something.

[quote name='Jacques Cousteau' timestamp='1295996521' post='2601155']
Also, "they" are a rag tag group of nobodies hiding behind a famous AA. So that's something.
[/quote]
Heh, Jacko. We've actually got (and had) quite a few former \m/embers from the first \m/ in our alliance. The fact that we have other people doesn't change that.
[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1295996745' post='2601158']
you lasted less then The hanseatic league
[/quote]
We made an error. We're working to fix it.

It's not like we bowed out to save our infra, since we're still (marginally) at war with SLCB. If only RIA would give us some slots.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Jacques Cousteau' timestamp='1295996521' post='2601155']
Im pretty sure all three of those things would suggest that they are better than \m/. What are your qualifications for a good alliance? Small, unorganized, and as strategically minded as a handicapped gorilla?

[/quote]

All I'm saying is your DoW and CB was just as stupid, yet you feel the need to come in here and beat on \m/. That, in my opinion, is not a quality of a good alliance.