A message from \m/ and the New Pacific Order

[quote name='Dingo' timestamp='1296029170' post='2602420']
\m/ is a !@#$ alliance, and this brilliant move shows their courage.
[/quote]

Actually it shows a fair amount of courage. There is nothing particularly brave about participating in a curbstomp. It doesn't make you a coward, but it doesn't make you a hero either. This is \m/ recalling a bad decision, and doing so against the grain of today's hegemony. Standing up for what they felt was right, that took some guts.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry NPO I attacked 3 of your nations today before checking these forums :( I never recieved a peace msg and just got back, was away for the week and got back today.

I'll offer peace to all 3 nations and if you decide to take other actions then I only have myself to blame.

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1296060804' post='2602818']
sorry NPO I attacked 3 of your nations today before checking these forums :( I never recieved a peace msg and just got back, was away for the week and got back today.

I'll offer peace to all 3 nations and if you decide to take other actions then I only have myself to blame.
[/quote]

Im not a diplomat for NPO, but Im sure everything will be fine. There is yet reason to be found on planet bob.

Speaking of reason;

I find it entertaining the \m/ are called cowards because they refuse the shame full act of joining a 4 on 1 war.

[quote name='EddyH' timestamp='1296060804' post='2602818']

[/quote]

This is a cb NPO should DoW \m/

[quote]
Logic still exists on this planet, frankly I am surprised.

[b]\m/ you have a great leader now[/b] and I see you becomming stronger for it. Please watch your selves though, you never know when [insert the new NPO talking point here].
[/quote]
A sure sign you have a bad leader is when an NPO member says otherwise.

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1296029831' post='2602427']
Actually it shows a fair amount of courage. There is nothing particularly brave about participating in a curbstomp. It doesn't make you a coward, but it doesn't make you a hero either. This is \m/ recalling a bad decision, and doing so against the grain of today's hegemony. Standing up for what they felt was right, that took some guts.
[/quote]

also figure in pretty much rest of gov had no clue what went down until it already happened

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296013565' post='2601725']
See, that's what I don't get. The reason you hate \m/ is for the politics (I would hope you don't have this odd inherent dislike of \m/ anyway). So then Marx goes and screws it all up and you still don't see the problem?

Whatever bro. I like Marx too, but he's a terrible nation ruler at least because of this.

So much could be said here.
[/quote]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1296029004' post='2602417']
TPF, NPO, NSO and Polaris all saying kind things to \m/

WHERE AM I
[/quote]
Welcome to the Twilight Zone... neeneeneeneeneeneeneenee :P

I've liked Merry Melodies for a long time. I appreciate his no non-sense style and wish him luck in his leading \m/ away from the LUEsers... Time to put the kindergarteners back in class... :P