Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295930960' post='2598396']
[color="#0000FF"]I said Karma was rubbish midway through that war. I still can't believe I am one of only a few who saw this coming. Congratulations on taking a !@#$ on everything you once stood for, MK.[/color]
[/quote]
Why would you think they stood for anything? Does anyone ever here?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Noob Cake' timestamp='1295931065' post='2598409']
Lol at all the new players with no understanding of Cybernations history beyond the scope of the past two years.

NPO for as long as it has been in existence has been a game altering force. Through ruthless politicking, Pacifica has ruined countless alliances throughout the history of CN with CB's no more concrete than the one outlined in OP's post. [b][size="4"]It is time for all of those who have suffered at the hands of NPO to rise up and fight to once for all destroy this source of evil.[/size][/b]

/Doomhouse

/Memories of GW II

[/quote]
You are becoming the monster that you are trying to kill

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1295930823' post='2598378']
Alas, the age of honor and politics are gone. This world has descended into the likes of a few alliances whose ego's are so large that they may collapse under their own weight, while in the dark recesses of their minds, they know that they will never attain the greatness or superiority of their most hated arch-rivals.

It must be hard to realize that while your enemy was and will be seen with the greatness of political maneuvering and will be remembered as the greatest alliance of the game, you will fall into obscurity and will not be remembered for anything you do. Your own inferiority complex has led you to do whatever necessary to cleanse the game of that which overshadows your petty and insignificant accomplishments. Congratulations Doomhouse, for accomplishing that everyone will remember that at the end of the world, the famous alliance that won the game kept fighting with their dignity and honor, against an opponent whose name will fade from the annals of history.
[/quote]

QFT. A fine post.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295930997' post='2598400']
Make it now. Our bloodlust is far from being satiated.
[/quote]

Trust me, if you cowards would not have used the VE-NpO war as a smokescreen, I would personally make it now.

I was just starting to like GOONs a little, too.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295931015' post='2598405']
You will be the [s]first[/s] second victim of the CN holocaust.
[/quote]
Please, bring it. If you believed all this you would just declare on us now. !@#$%*^.

[quote name='Bakunin's Dream' timestamp='1295930900' post='2598388']
no my point is more like "people used to have reasons for doing things." yes i get that your response to that is "but i didn't think your reasons for x y and z were good reasons." i don't care and i don't do owf pissing contests anymore so let's just nuke each other and then get drunk or something
[/quote]

Because we'll be confiscating your pixels and technology during the course of this war, I'll buy the first round.

[quote name='NewPoseidon' timestamp='1295930907' post='2598389']
Welcome, o Doomhouse and NPO, to this rock-opera of a war. Love your woman. Honor the admin. Defend your alliance. Good luck to everyone and let there be no flaming or whining on the OWF. Don't worry about your infra: everyone will lose a great deal of it. Anyone who stays in peace mode through this thing will be forever a coward, regardless of what they do in the future.

On another note, I think this is a chance for many alliances to rethink their position on Planet Bob. [b] Be warned that if you fight those who fight NpO/NPO and their auxiliaries, [i]you are on their side[/i] whether you intended it to be that way or not.[/b] I hope to see some white peace treaties in the near future.
[/quote]

Should the other alliances on Planet Bob consider that a threat because it seems like a threat to me. Good to see the new lows keep on coming.

Congratulations CN :rolleyes:

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1295931238' post='2598434']
Why would you think they stood for anything? Does anyone ever here?
[/quote]
Of course MK stands for something! It stands for Mushroom Kingdom. (Yes, the double meaning is intentional).

I find it interesting how many of the people here bragging about how they "shook things up" are the same ones who condemned NEW for their actions just weeks ago, which were as much about getting revenge as this declaration is now. Where was your honesty back then?

That said, have fun everyone.

[quote name='Cao Pai' timestamp='1295931166' post='2598424']
Perhaps you should not have the attention span of a kindergartener on crack then?
[/quote]

Sorry bro, are we not living up to your expectations of how alliances should behave? Welcome to the real world.

[quote name='Bakunin's Dream' timestamp='1295930900' post='2598388']
no my point is more like "people used to have reasons for doing things." yes i get that your response to that is "but i didn't think your reasons for x y and z were good reasons."
[/quote]

Do you actually view this as an arbitrary, capricious action? It's the same situation you just described as applying to your own alliance.

[quote name='Brandon Simonson' timestamp='1295931214' post='2598431']
I called you cowards because you are scared of losing your power to Pacifica and need to preemptively hit them. The same behavior that was reprehensible not so long ago. sorry if you couldn't see that.

If you have more questions, feel free to send a message.
[/quote]
So let me get this straight and all. You're trying to argue that since we're afraid of losing our power to Pacifica, we're risking it all by declaring war on them?

Makes [i]perfect[/i] sense.

[quote name='Noob Cake' timestamp='1295931065' post='2598409']
Lol at all the new players with no understanding of Cybernations history beyond the scope of the past two years.

NPO for as long as it has been in existence has been a game altering force. Through ruthless politicking, Pacifica has ruined countless alliances throughout the history of CN with CB's no more concrete than the one outlined in OP's post. [b][size="4"]It is time for all of those who have suffered at the hands of NPO to rise up and fight to once for all destroy this source of evil.[/size][/b]

/Doomhouse

/Memories of GW II
[/quote]
Yeah, just like how all of the old players remember the LUEicide that Mushroom Kingdom committed. That was MK, right? Same old players, same old grudge.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295931393' post='2598455']
I find it interesting how many of the people here bragging about how they "shook things up" are the same ones who condemned NEW for their actions just weeks ago, which were as much about getting revenge as this declaration is now. Where was your honesty back then?

That said, have fun everyone.
[/quote]

It's called hypocrisy, and it has seemingly run rampant through the ranks of the New Hegemony.

[quote name='NewPoseidon' timestamp='1295930907' post='2598389']
Welcome, o Doomhouse and NPO, to this rock-opera of a war. Love your woman. Honor the admin. Defend your alliance. Good luck to everyone and let there be no flaming or whining on the OWF. Don't worry about your infra: everyone will lose a great deal of it. Anyone who stays in peace mode through this thing will be forever a coward, regardless of what they do in the future.

On another note, I think this is a chance for many alliances to rethink their position on Planet Bob. Be warned that if you fight those who fight NpO/NPO and their auxiliaries, [i]you are on their side[/i] whether you intended it to be that way or not. I hope to see some white peace treaties in the near future.
[/quote]This post, and the level of fear mongering it demonstrates, is hilarious.

Par for the course, really. This declaration really shows MK and friends cracking under years of fear that the big bad NPO monster living under their bed coming to get them in their sleep. It's beyond pathetic.

You are pretenders, and it's high time someone knocked you off the throne.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1295930236' post='2598306']
Might want to get your eyes checked, because I see four alliances. :smug:
[/quote]

Then 4 cowards. The more the merrier I suppose?

Also, I love how you can nit pick on my minor mistake but you cant give a real responce.

Edited by Dan2680