Things just got CRAPpier

[quote name='Chuck Normis' timestamp='1295672292' post='2590894']
You realize our entire alliance is based on a pun right? It's mandatory that they are used.
[/quote]

WOW Someone has sure watched this movie one to many times. [img]http://www.bolgernow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/team-america-photo.jpg[/img]

http://www.thefunkyway.com/fun_game/joke/teamamerica.htm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say this was really necessary given CRAP's side and the situation GATO is in, but bandwagon's have more room than you can count.

Working with you guys when I was in RIA was fun and respectful, so I wish you luck, even if we find ourselves on the opposite side of the fence nowadays.

[quote name='ThePainkiller' timestamp='1295674079' post='2591022']
Can't say this was really necessary given CRAP's side and the situation GATO is in, but bandwagon's have more room than you can count.Working with you guys when I was in RIA was fun and respectful, so I wish you luck, even if we find ourselves on the opposite side of the fence nowadays.
[/quote]

Thank You sir

[quote name='ThePainkiller' timestamp='1295674079' post='2591022']
Can't say this was really necessary given CRAP's side and the situation GATO is in, but bandwagon's have more room than you can count.

Working with you guys when I was in RIA was fun and respectful, so I wish you luck, even if we find ourselves on the opposite side of the fence nowadays.
[/quote]

Actually, we were the first to hit GATO after they attacked RIA. So everyone else is jumping on our bandwagon. Can't help that we're popular.

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1295673390' post='2590955']
I would disagree.Your alliance name may be humerus, but I dunno if I'd qualify it as a pun. A pun would be more like "Why did the seagull fly over the sea?" Why? "Because if they flew over the bay, they'd be baygulls."
[/quote]

that is a stupid joke <.<

[quote name='Sir Sci' timestamp='1295675916' post='2591259']
Perhaps so, but it was a stupid enough of a joke that you felt compelled to respond to it.
[/quote]

well you are talking about my alliance, were going to CRAP all over you

[quote name='tarman2010' timestamp='1295679028' post='2591445']
Yeah, noticed my mistake after looking back at yesterday's DoW's. They got to you fast.
[/quote]

We weren't even expecting GATO to hit RIA, so their blitz was the first notice we had of it. :P