World Federation Announcement

Baltus

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1295670444' post='2590786']
I can see how you had no option once VE "asked for help" that you had to enter into this. I'm sure if you didn't a new spy would reveal it self.
[/quote]

Such an accurate statement

[quote]"Please wF, will you join the war with us? We wouldn't want to find out that YOU SPIED on us or anything too, now would we? And that goes for the rest of you."

... sound about right? [/quote]

:D you all are finally catching on! Gotta love the grapevine!

Edited by Ruler of LZR

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1295669750' post='2590732']
[img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4749305/come-at-me-bro.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=RAINBOW-PANDA[[/img]

EDIT: Come at me, bro.
[/quote]

Welcome to the fight.

Your misuse of the meme is pretty fail, OP. I hope your fighting skills are better than that.

The entire "bragging" thing is just a joke. When we "brag" we joke about it. It took us a really long time to get up to 5 Mil. We don't take that for granted. Not a single day.

Also, special shout out to STA and NV. Thanks for the war guys. ;)

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by Baltus

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1295837208' post='2595218']
The entire "bragging" thing is just a joke. When we "brag" we joke about it. It took us a really long time to get up to 5 Mil. We don't take that for granted. Not a single day.

Also, special shout out to STA and NV. Thanks for the war guys. ;)

EDIT: Spelling
[/quote]

Any time baltus! (anytime you attack STA that is...)

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1295837324' post='2595226']
Any time baltus! (anytime you attack STA that is...)
[/quote]
Speak for yourself! You don't have to attack STA... if we both get bored in another year of Hippy CN, we can always just fight each other for fun. I think you'll have a good time with us :)

[quote name='Nelchael' timestamp='1295838393' post='2595271']
Speak for yourself! You don't have to attack STA... if we both get bored in another year of Hippy CN, we can always just fight each other for fun. I think you'll have a good time with us :)
[/quote]

im gonna have a good time with them! lol

My wars with STA end at update. Just wanted to give a heads up to the STA guys i have been fighting with. You guys have fought hard hurt my nation a lot. And none of you felt the need to talk trash well doing it. I have always liked your alliance and like you all even more now.

I just wish our alliances did not meet they way they did. I wish the best of luck to you guys thanks for a week of fun. Happy hunting USO out

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1295837208' post='2595218']The entire "bragging" thing is just a joke. When we "brag" we joke about it. It took us a really long time to get up to 5 Mil. We don't take that for granted. Not a single day.[/quote]

/me looks at wF's stats and notes the 6% drop in membership in the last three days and the 21% drop in NS since this Declaration of War

Whatever you say, I suppose....