RIA Offers POW Vacation Resort rentals

Ogaden

The Random Insanity Alliance would like to offer two options for nations wishing to surrender to our forces individually.

Both options require the nation wishing to surrender to simply resign from their alliance and post their surrender notice here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213, including this information:

[quote]Ruler Name:
Nation Link:
I agree not to re-enter the current conflict on any side.[/quote]

Once this simple act is accomplished, this nation will be given peace by the forces of RIA and all allied coalition forces. Now you have the option of accomodations!

The first Alliance Affiliation we have on offer is: [b]RIA POW[/b]
Prospective nations who wish to move to this AA must agree to the following terms:
1) The surrendering nation must change their Alliance Affiliation to RIA POW
2) The surrendering nation understands that if they start trouble they will find themselves back at war.

This beautiful heritage listed AA has roomy accommodations and requires no additional terms or decommissions to move in. Rated 5 stars by POWs in the past, though accommodations are temporary and more permanent housing will eventually have to be found.

The second Alliance Affiliation we have on offer is: [b]RIA Trade Partner[/b]
Prospective nations who wish to move to this AA must agree to the following terms:
1) The surrendering nation must move to Maroon
2) The surrendering nation must change their Alliance Affiliation to RIA Trade Partner
3) The surrendering nation understands that if they start trouble they will have to deal with the repercussions on their own

RIA Trade Partner has a few additional terms attached but it isn't a POW camp, it's an all inclusive vacation! You can stay as long as you like, and our satisfied residents have made RIA Trade Partner their home ever since the AA's establishment last year.

It also goes without saying that nations not yet involved in the conflict but wishing to avoid it can simply move to RIA Trade Partner and switch to Maroon. This also goes for nations that have already surrendered and wish to avoid raids but are not yet ready to join a new alliance.

Edited by James Dahl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1295597636' post='2588853']
No mention of catnip. No dice.

[img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/GATO_MoDA/Propaganda/cat-fight-a-dog.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

SWAT stole it all when he came back and we don't know where he put it.

[quote name='Podskin Overlord A01' timestamp='1295597866' post='2588865']
What if I am already in the RIA; do I surrender to us here?
[/quote]

You'd be accepting your own surrender, so you would have to fulfill whatever sick demands you have of yourself, I'm afraid.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1295598056' post='2588871']
What are the surrender terms for Florida?
[/quote]
The mere thought of Florida getting terms sickens me. I pray heads cooler than yours are the ones making the decisions, Z.

Edited by KCToker

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1295597636' post='2588853']
No mention of catnip. No dice.

[img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae214/GATO_MoDA/Propaganda/cat-fight-a-dog.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I offered some to them in the ally chan, though that was military-grade catnip.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1295597711' post='2588855']
Yeah, that's right.

Only a few hours into war and we are already talking about surrenders.
[/quote]
Everyone should surrender to RIA. [i]Everyone[/i].

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Scorbolt' timestamp='1295598053' post='2588870']
Can you actually speak on behalf of 'all allied coalition forces'? In fact, does that not include... everyone at this point? xD
[/quote]

I hadn't thought of it that way but I suppose that's true :v:

What if someone doesn't want to surrender to save their infra, but like you guys so much they want to help in one or more of the wars you're fighting? Do you have an AA for that as well? Maybe RIAllied or such? ;)

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='KCToker' timestamp='1295598183' post='2588874']
The mere thought of Florida getting terms sickens me. I pray heads cooler than yours are the ones making the decisions, Z.
[/quote]

rethink the question all Florida is in actuality a suburb of New York and New Jersey. after all thats where all the old folks who can't drive have moved to Florida. :lol1: