Bye CN

apriland

To Olympus: Thanks for harboring me as a ghost for all those months. Your generosity gives me much more peace and confidence about this decision.

To the GPA: Sorry it didn't work out the way I had hoped. Either time. I will always love you guys like my disfunctional CN family, and am grateful for being able to get reaquainted with several of you over the last two weeks.

Dear Sophia/Artemis, I win! Glad I stayed around long enough to get in contact with you again though. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=20561"]I am [i]totally[/i] Matt Damon now![/url]

Crymson, I am sorry our friendships ended the way they did.

To Darkmistress and Susanoo, and to my dead friend Matthew that got me sucked into this stupid game: Wherever you are, know that I think of you often and hope you've found peace.

To BobJanova: for better or worse, I will never forget you.

To Pansy, bigwoody, Mhawk and DarklordTimmy: Looking back on my time in CN, I will always remember my convos with you fondly. You were all such an incredible support to me in some dark periods of my life. I honestly have no idea why you tolerated my crazy, but I will always be grateful that you did. :)

To BlueLightning and oinkoink12: thanks for making me laugh and smile with your never ending hilarious nonflirting flirting :wub:

To Han: WTF are you still doing in Gramlins?? :P

To BaronofBeef, you get to be the last guy in CN ever to hit on me, hahaha...

April, you are a very good and nice person.
You enriched our experience in CN, and of course I am sad that you're leaving, but all things - even the best ones - eventually must come to an end.

I'm confident that you're heading in the right direction: have fun in RL, take care, don't become a complete stranger and don't hesitate in messaging me if you think I can help you with anything.

Onward to [i]real[/i] successes! :)

[quote name='apriland' timestamp='1295594520' post='2588761']
Dear Sophia/Artemis, I win! Glad I stayed around long enough to get in contact with you again though. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=20561"]I am [i]totally[/i] Matt Damon now![/url] [/quote]

I always wanted you to be Matt Damon! :wub: