ARES Gets Jiggly

Jtkode

Good luck and enjoy the war. FOK will probably prove to be both tough and honorable opponents, or at least they were when I fought them in the first part of the BiPolar War. It will be interesting to see how well you do against them and what FOK thinks of your war ability when this is done, hopefully you guys give them a difficult war and prove these comments calling you an afternoon snack for FOK wrong. Regardless of how the war turns out, I think you guys deserve a hail for declaring war in what will be a tough battle though.

o/ ARES

[quote name='empirica' timestamp='1295595461' post='2588801']
Thanks for the assistance ARES. Fun riding to war with you again :) Remember the good ol' days.. in ... uh... I guess it was Karma?
[/quote]

Bi-Polar, part 1 ^_^ We (Nemesis) declared on ARES and you briefly countered until everything went insane. I think I fought you personally, funny how things change...

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295606363' post='2588967']
Bi-Polar, part 1 ^_^ We (Nemesis) declared on ARES and you briefly countered until everything went insane. I think I fought you personally, funny how things change...
[/quote]
Templar corrected me last night. We did roll beside each other in Karma though. Then again in Bi-Polar. And again now. Yeah I think you might be right on the fighting. I didn't like that war much. Hell, nobody liked that war much.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1295629534' post='2589252']
I don't like this war very much. Can we trade it in for a new one without a bunch of our friends on the wrong side?
[/quote]

If I had any idea how to do it I would have done it days ago. :/

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1295589017' post='2588454']
[center][size="5"]The Ascended Republic of Elite States Declaration of Jiggly...I mean...War[/size][/center]

we do sum wreckin' now.
[/quote]

Yeah, some indeed. 27 wars. In total. One nation can declare 3 wars. 9 nations could cause this amount of "wrecking".
I totally love you guys for being so cute!

Edited by Mwanatabu