A Declaration from USN

rylejed

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295420569' post='2583404']
Impeccable timing. I love the update blitz...(no wrong)...good job preventing them from running into peace mode?...no...Okay terrible DoW timing overall and I hope you guys don't get reamed with reps when you inevitably fail.
[/quote]

At least they have a good flag...oh wait.

No, you were right the first time. There is nothing good about this DoW.

This is like when you go on Command and Conquer or Supreme Commander and make a skirmish between yourself and seven easy AIs. They have hundreds of tanks but they send four at a time towards you and you can just fart around and destroy them at your leisure.

Enjoy the massacre, iFOK.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295420569' post='2583404']
Impeccable timing. I love the update blitz...(no wrong)...good job preventing them from running into peace mode?...no...Okay terrible DoW timing overall and I hope you guys don't get reamed with reps when you inevitably fail.
[/quote]

Unfortunatly the citizens of Cocytus have better things to do at 5am than get out of bed and prepare for war, those extra couple of hours sleep make all the difference :P

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1295421405' post='2583442']
Unfortunatly the citizens of Cocytus have better things to do at 5am than get out of bed and prepare for war, those extra couple of hours sleep make all the difference :P
[/quote]

Use whatever excuse you need to cover your incompetence so you can "sleep better". I hope that extra sleep aids you in your purely chance/numbers based probability battles that really can only be won via numbers and coordination of which you have neither.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295421721' post='2583449']
Use whatever excuse you need to cover your incompetence so you can "sleep better". I hope that extra sleep aids you in your purely chance/numbers based probability battles that really can only be won via numbers and coordination of which you have neither.
[/quote]

Hey man at least he got up, it looks like the rest of his aa just couldn't give a single @!#$

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1295421864' post='2583455']
Hey man at least he got up, it looks like the rest of his aa just couldn't give a single @!#$
[/quote]

lol it makes you wonder why bother? I mean they might as well just sell all their infra and land because hell it would achieve the same thing and would at least save them some cash.

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1295422033' post='2583459']
I guess iFOK is the pretty girl at the dance. I'm jealous. :(
[/quote]

if i was VE i would feel like the fat kid who sits in a corner at a party and everyone is like ``eww dont even look at him.''
PC can be a lamp or something.

I always wanted to be the pretty princess...

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295421721' post='2583449']
[/quote]

I'll sleep even better after having read this, honestly it's funny how many people clearly have nothing better to do mid-week than get up early / stay up late for this sort of thing.

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1295422704' post='2583480']
I'll sleep even better after having read this, honestly it's funny how many people clearly have nothing better to do mid-week than get up early / stay up late for this sort of thing.
[/quote]
If you're saying your whole alliance has better things to do, you could've actually picked a time to attack when you could be around. Kind of like FOK did. Otherwise, hour delay for one war is pretty sad.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1295420652' post='2583411']
You know, there ARE other targets out there, but leave them unmolested to attack Polaris I guess.

But hey, feel free to innovate by being the 8th alliance to declare on iFOK. Good luck finding slots left after UPN's deadly blitz, though.
[/quote]

I agree, this is becoming pathetic. Fight hard iFOK, i hope someone comes to your aid.

And lol @ "Good luck finding slots left after UPN's deadly blitz" :v:

Edited by christian trojans

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295422787' post='2583485']
If you're saying your whole alliance has better things to do, you could've actually picked a time to attack when you could be around. Kind of like FOK did. Otherwise, hour delay for one war is pretty sad.
[/quote]

Actually I was saying the citizens of my nation had better things to do than be around for update.

Side note: I've always liked FOK DoWs because they actually are at a reasonable time of day for me.

To be fair, iFOK did hit someone with around 15 MD treaties. It's kind of silly not to expect lots of counters. Terrible blitz though.

Kind of interesting to see where they all landed, but I would guess there are some bigger players yet to show their hands here.

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1295423096' post='2583499']
To be fair, iFOK did hit someone with around 15 MD treaties. It's kind of silly not to expect lots of counters. Terrible blitz though.

Kind of interesting to see where they all landed, but I would guess there are some bigger players yet to show their hands here.
[/quote]
Well we know we're much hated, so this was to be expected. All our bi-polar targets love to get some now. No problem :)