A Declaration from USN

rylejed

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1295423259' post='2583502']Well we know we're much hated, so this was to be expected. All our bi-polar targets love to get some now. No problem :)[/quote]
At the very least, it's refreshing to see iFOK not whining about getting ganged up on. Have fun out there now. ;)

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1295423439' post='2583507']
At the very least, it's refreshing to see iFOK not whining about getting ganged up on. Have fun out there now. ;)
[/quote]
Ye never should whine when the expected becomes reality :P I was mentally prepared for this.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295422014' post='2583458']
lol it makes you wonder why bother? I mean they might as well just sell all their infra and land because hell it would achieve the same thing and would at least save them some cash.
[/quote]

Damn you Corrupt! Why must you be so bitter and hateful in such a funny way. I laughed so hard I gave myself a headache! :mad:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1295424639' post='2583531']
This is a completely appropriate post.

USN, death welcomes you.
[/quote]

This is honestly the best post I have ever seen in my life. Marry me. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295421249' post='2583437']
An honorable decision, good luck and enjoy the war.
[/quote]

Help me out here. 3 (then later 4) of us jump NpO and its bandwagoning curb stomping.

This is what 7 on ifok? But that's an honorable decision.

somebody wanna reconcile the math for me here?

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295428678' post='2583591']
Help me out here. 3 (then later 4) of us jump NpO and its bandwagoning curb stomping.

[/quote]
With everyone complaining about terrible blitzes, I don't think the 7 alliances combined are making serious pressure on iFOK. If they are, well then...

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295428678' post='2583591']

[/quote]

Yeah, it's UPN, USN and FAR. If I hit iFOK on my own at update I would have done more damage than all of their blitzes combined.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295430438' post='2583608']
With everyone complaining about terrible blitzes, I don't think the 7 alliances combined are making serious pressure on iFOK. If they are, well then...
[/quote]

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295430985' post='2583619']
Yeah, it's UPN, USN and FAR. If I hit iFOK on my own at update I would have done more damage than all of their blitzes combined.
[/quote]

Alright, granted.

Still seems slightly silly to me though. They had 7 (Nobody corrected me so I'm assuming I got that right), you think they could have shared the love a little bit. I feel like I forgot my deodorant or something.

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1295422014' post='2583458']
lol it makes you wonder why bother? I mean they might as well just sell all their infra and land because hell it would achieve the same thing and would at least save them some cash.
[/quote]
Am loving the amount of hate and butt hurt in this thread, goes down well with ny first cup of tea. :)

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1295420816' post='2583421']
Yay, in war with 7 alliances. Good luck I guess.. [img]http://i.fokzine.net/s/emo.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Only seven?

We beat that in Karma, never mind Bipolar. Don't whine about tactics you yourselves employ.

Good luck to our allies.

Edited by Haflinger