DoW on ASU

Guest lord bitburg

Guest lord bitburg

Declaration of War from FOK Techdealers and MONGOLS
Being small we have no written treaties, WE invoke the PINT OF BEER treaty. So since a Atlantic Sphere Union member attacked FOK Techdealers , and we are drinking buddies, and ASU will not pay reparations, we 2 alliances of less than 20 members declare war on the powerful ASU. Tech raid small alliances and sometimes it pays, and sometimes you pay.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1295327562' post='2580215']
Being small we have no written treaties, WE invoke the PINT OF BEER treaty. So since a Atlantic Sphere Union member attacked FOK Techdealers , and we are drinking buddies, and ASU will not pay reparations, we 2 alliances of less than 20 members declare war on the powerful ASU. Tech raid small alliances and sometimes it pays, and sometimes you pay.
[/quote]

The tech raid was handled and as I had taken it, it was a mistake and they had no way of knowing the member owed FOK tech. Peace and an agreement with FOK was reached quickly. I'll pay your damages if you don't make me and the NSO get our tiny guys on you.

But not the damages you've caused with your attacks. That's on you.

[/quote]

So let me get this straight.

We talk this out with Fok and work towards a happy conclusion.

Your "MONGOLS" and co continuously spam me with threats and ultimatums, and now attack our members.

It seems you just don't want a happy conclusion seeing how you seek to undermine it every step of the way.

Congratulations on using a CB that isn't even related to you. Would you like a Darwin Award?

Guest lord bitburg

we will take any award but who is darwin? and it is related he is my brother. :P

and your alliance has 20 or so wars with smalls alliances or nones, now a small alliance stands up and calls friends, and that is not fair "(

Edited by lord bitburg

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1295330761' post='2580390']
The nation of Indecision ruled by Confusion supports this.

Long Live (insertnamehere).

Confusion.
[/quote]
Nobody cares what you think, or in this case, what you don't think.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1295330893' post='2580396']
Nobody cares what you think, or in this case, what you don't think.
[/quote]
:ph34r:

Look at that, it seems we share mutual feelings towards each other. It's too bad they don't have any nations large enough to attack you, shame really.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[/quote]

Well, here is your fault in your CB...they actually were working towards reps when you decided to attack them...so...learn to pawl-e-tiks...

Good luck ASU O/

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1295331026' post='2580403']
:ph34r:

Look at that, it seems we share mutual feelings towards each other. It's too bad they don't have any nations large enough to attack you, shame really.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Stop confusing us... Confusion! :unsure: