Teddyyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1298699187' post='2645256']
Indeed.
[/quote]
I should have just posted a link to your stats chart then posted the picture, ill try harder next time

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1298705774' post='2645315']
I should have just posted a link to your stats chart then posted the picture, ill try harder next time
[/quote]

Bah, we may have lost 42% of our strength since the war with DT began, but they have lost 50%! :P

[i]"And to all the enemies of the Commonwealth, seek not to bar our way, for we shall win through... no matter the cost." - Arcturus Goosk[/i]

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1298425679' post='2642267']
[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1650/vedemotivational.png[/img]
[/quote]
You know this piece just shows how bad VE's enemies are at war, right? Since VE has to aid its enemies to get at least a little fight out of them.

So thanks for making propaganda for our side, much appreciated.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1298715794' post='2645372']
You know this piece just shows how bad VE's enemies are at war, right? Since VE has to aid its enemies to get at least a little fight out of them.

[/quote]

Maybe I just don't like Sho very much :P

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1298705774' post='2645315']
[/quote]

I'm not going to get into a debate over propaganda since that is just silly, but it doesn't take that much creativity to use logs and take them way out of context, such as taking the bits you did (which were used in the DT negotiations) and making it seem we said it to LoSS.

[quote name='Kubla Khan' timestamp='1298711694' post='2645360']
Didnt realize the only enemy you were fighting was DT either, damn, i was way off
[/quote]

Like how LoSS has lost more than 50% of its NS since the start of the war? :huh:

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[/quote]

To be quite honest, it could just as easily be an expression of VE's cowardice. One could say that VE chooses weak insignificant and poor alliances to fight, then aids them to try and extend the war. By extending the war they look like they had a long hard fight...

Then again, Sparta sent me 3m when I was fighting them and I didn't even go into Anarchy.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298745930' post='2645501']
To be quite honest, it could just as easily be an expression of VE's cowardice. One could say that VE chooses weak insignificant and poor alliances to fight, then aids them to try and extend the war. By extending the war they look like they had a long hard fight...

Then again, Sparta sent me 3m when I was fighting them and I didn't even go into Anarchy.
[/quote]

I'm glad we agree that NpO is insignificant and poor.

[/quote]

No this just shows that VE members are stupid and can't even aid their nations correctly, also shows that you are stupid for trying to make this looks good for them ;)

Try harder next time.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1298758939' post='2645610']
[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1650/vedemotivational.png[/img]

Fixed.
[/quote]

No matter how much you try to troll it, VE is simply miserable at knowing who they fight and who's their allies. That's already second time such a picture has reached this topic iirc.

I wanted to make an Advance Wars sig for myself, but upon realizing how perfect the colors worked, decided to multi-purpose it:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OsUCs.gif[/img]
You should be able to guess who's who by the colors, pasting on flags is kind of tacky. Sadly, I forgot to throw in IRON and their beer, maybe tomorrow. :(