War Propaganda

Teddyyo

[quote name='Weezy' timestamp='1295772901' post='2593662']
[img]http://upload-your-life.com/files/132acgihk0hwov4lwcn8.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I like the play on the phrase, and I think the sig is well made, but damn, PC is pot committed on NpO and being countered by much larger alliances, and has only lost 80k NS (roughly a quarter-point of score) in the almost a week since they started. Hardly the sign of anything being rolled, 'cept the few remaining doubters in PC's ability to just bring it in war.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1295729089' post='2592285']
Then what is an alliance that takes way to long to enter a war?
[/quote]

Your alliance?

[quote]I like the play on the phrase, and I think the sig is well made, but damn, PC is pot committed on NpO and being countered by much larger alliances, and has only lost 80k NS (roughly a quarter-point of score) in the almost a week since they started. Hardly the sign of anything being rolled, 'cept the few remaining doubters in PC's ability to just bring it in war.[/quote]

I see PC losing around 300k ns from their original ns. And this is after almost 900k ns joined them in the last week. Is it possible that you are looking at another alliance?

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295803824' post='2594006']
I like the play on the phrase, and I think the sig is well made, but damn, PC is pot committed on NpO and being countered by much larger alliances, and has only lost 80k NS (roughly a quarter-point of score) in the almost a week since they started. Hardly the sign of anything being rolled, 'cept the few remaining doubters in PC's ability to just bring it in war.
[/quote]

It's propaganda, it doesn't have to be 100% accurate to the facts. I feel a lot of people are missing the point somewhat. Sure RoK aren't doing a great job of rolling PC, but does that really matter as far as propaganda is concerned?

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1295804092' post='2594014']
Your alliance?
[/quote]

Not TPF or Legion? :ehm:

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[/quote]

Yeah but in the past 6 days PC has had almost 900k NS join them. That means that really they lost almost 1 million NS. Also close to 1.3 mil NS is in peace mode. That means that out of their 4.1 mil NS at the start, 2.8 million was subject to attacks. Of that 2.8 mil, 1 million was destroyed.

[quote name='All the wright moves' timestamp='1295804495' post='2594026']
Yeah but in the past 6 days PC has had almost 900k NS join them. That means that really they lost almost 1 million NS. Also close to 1.3 mil NS is in peace mode. That means that out of their 4.1 mil NS at the start, 2.8 million was subject to attacks. Of that 2.8 mil, 1 million was destroyed.
[/quote]

I absolutely love this piece of propaganda

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1295669704' post='2590728']
people compliment good propaganda, you will notice various other artists being complimented as well. Do something more than take a picture of some crappy boats and maybe you'll get a few compliments as well.

also, Dear MK, produce propaganda, its about the only thing you're good at.
[/quote]Nice alliance you got there.

[/quote]
You might want to take into account that they gained ~1 mil NS from mostly returning members and some others since the war started.

edit: someone else already said this :(

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='All the wright moves' timestamp='1295804495' post='2594026']
[/quote]

You cant use logic against them! Its unfair! :v:

[/quote]Have you considered the fact that they have had close to 1 million in NS join them since the war started? Also, you should take into account that they have a rather large chunk of NS into peace mode.

I just thought it might be important to bring that to your attention.