War Propaganda

Teddyyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295871049' post='2596420']
I guess he's just a meatsheild.

I forget what it was exactly, is that right?
[/quote]

I believe it was meatshiled actually.

EDIT: I did some research, and looks like the typo was in the original, for what's that worth. Oh well.

[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0802/meatshiled-meatshield-demotivational-poster-1202513026.jpg[/img]

Edited by ccabal86

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1295853414' post='2596185']
To accompany the "GRL must break 100" topic:

[img]http://oi53.tinypic.com/2m606sy.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

*It's Spelt Achieve...

Locke, it's spelt meatshield.

I mean seriously guys..

I before E except after C ¬_¬

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1295876341' post='2596486']
*It's Spelt Achieve...

Locke, it's spelt meatshield.

I mean seriously guys..

I before E except after C ¬_¬
[/quote]

*It's [b]spelled[/b] spelled, not spelt, spelled. Spelt is a type of wheat. Spelled is a perfect [past] tense conjugation of the verb "to spell". Unless of course you are from the U.K, then everything you write and say just looks/sounds funny (in other words, spelt is used in the U.K, like colour, theatre, etc). :v:

Anyhow, Death's stuff has, by far, been the best on a consistent basis. Kudos mate.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1295879806' post='2596548']
*It's [b]spelled[/b] spelled, not spelt, spelled. Spelt is a type of wheat. Spelled is a perfect [past] tense conjugation of the verb "to spell". Unless of course you are from the U.K, then everything you write and say just looks/sounds funny (in other words, spelt is used in the U.K, like colour, theatre, etc). :v:

Anyhow, Death's stuff has, by far, been the best on a consistent basis. Kudos mate.
[/quote]

Bah, I knew I shouldn't go spelling nazi on anyone when mine sucks most of the time, Apologies.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1295879806' post='2596548']

[/quote]

everything we write looks/sounds funny? words dont speak, how do you hear them...genius. and english is from the uk so it sounds normal, its just you have a messed up version of english wherever you live..e.g american english is just english but how americans speak it but it is not the original the original is from england and therefore anyother sounds odd because it is different from the original... lol

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1295886175' post='2596668']
everything we write looks/sounds funny? words dont speak, how do you hear them...genius. and english is from the uk so it sounds normal, its just you have a messed up version of english wherever you live..e.g american english is just english but how americans speak it but it is not the original the original is from england and therefore anyother sounds odd because it is different from the original... lol
[/quote]

Sarcasm is here ------

Your head is down here ------

Hear that swooshing sound? That's the sarcasm in my post going over your head.

Also to add: reread what I wrote and maybe you'll understand why I added "sounds".
[quote]Unless of course you are from the U.K, then everything you [b]write and say[/b] just [b]looks/sounds[/b] funny (in other words, spelt is used in the U.K, like colour, theatre, etc). :v:[/quote]

http://memegenerator.net/Inception/ImageMacro/5390680/World-Wtf-RIA-RIA-What-we-just-fulfilled-our-treaty-obligations-like-everyone-else

I got bored and meme generator provides many lulz.

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1295886175' post='2596668']
[/quote]
Was this supposed to be English? [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295856730' post='2596263']
I think that I already said how I find amusing people arguing with propaganda. ^_^
[/quote]
Oh but I don't think he was arguing with it, he was merely notifying you how to make it better!

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295886781' post='2596678']
After I saw so much propaganda but yet no action coming from Umbrella I had this idea:

[img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3118/walkthetalk.png[/img]
[/quote]

We figured we give y'all a few days handicap to make up for the inherent disadvantage you have against such a fine machine as Umbrella.

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1295891085' post='2596793']
We figured we give y'all a few days handicap to make up for the inherent disadvantage you have against such a fine machine as Umbrella.
[/quote]

Yeah...

[img]http://distractible.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/stop-making-excuses.jpg[/img]