A Final Announcement from Knight Anarch of the Mushroom Kingdom

Metallica5000

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295212406' post='2577635']Well, feel free to stick your head on the sand if you like, you can join the rest of the world whenever you're ready instead of having petty tantrums over how mean NPO is.
[/quote]

Oh my...

You fail to realize that we have no reason nor wish to say that NPO are mean. At this point, and especially when it's so evident that they are happy being a C or D tier alliance, they can hardly be referred to as "mean". I would rather go with "toothless".

[quote]You're going to have to explain this one to me. Anarch is doing this on his own accord, so we're not backing him. We certainly find it funny though. Voytek has not messed up a stagger either, he is simply ghost busting. Everyone seems to be jumping to conclusions here based on some very dodgy evidence. [/quote]
Voytek certainly [i]has[/i] messed up a stagger. That's a simple fact. You are claiming that he did it without noticing, but considering MK has a fairly renowned military, Voytek is a long time member, this was a high profile case and Voytek posted a [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97161&st=80&p=2577038&#entry2577038]lol 'oops'[/url] post which indicated he knew about breaking the stagger, I don't believe that.

If you kick Anarch, demask him and Voytek actually attacks – he'll have plenty of time in a couple of days to call in that 'Voytek should do the nuking' – then you can play the 'we're not supporting him' card. Right now though there is strong MK support for him in this thread, including MK's top government refusing to answer a straight question on it.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295212126' post='2577627']
You're going to have to explain this one to me. Anarch is doing this on his own accord, so we're not backing him.
[/quote]

See, if you would officially acknowledge this along with offering the apology and reps which, by the very standards you yourselves use, you are responsible for, then this whole argument wouldn't exist, and our relationship might even have a chance of becoming a tiny bit more cordial.

But instead you've taken almost every action possible short of openly giving him aid to provoke us.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295211097' post='2577575']
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!
[/quote]
Aw. I was hoping for a more Dead Poets vibe. I love happy endings. :ehm:

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295211468' post='2577598']
Who are you to question and dictate the way we conduct diplomacy? NPO has chosen to cut ties with our diplomats, and that is their prerogative. It is not for you to decide however, when and how we want to contact you, now that you have a need for said MK diplomats to talk to you.

You made your bed, etc, etc
[/quote]
You people should learn to read AA's, I'll give you a second to cast your eyes to the left.

Moving on, your lot started this little spat with your support of Cager's [OOC]Minecraft[/OOC] stunt. So to say 'you made your bed hurr hurr' is nonsensical. Pacifica closed your embassy, there was no total shutdown of communication with MK like you are trying to portray it. That you are trying to use this situation to force Pacifica to open the one avenue they closed off just highlights your innate childishness.

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295213156' post='2577657']
See, if you would officially acknowledge this along with offering the apology and reps which, by the very standards you yourselves use, you are responsible for, then this whole argument wouldn't exist, and our relationship might even have a chance of becoming a tiny bit more cordial.

But instead you've taken almost every action possible short of openly giving him aid to provoke us.
[/quote]

The hell? :blink:

He's a rogue that did this on his own. We're not responsible for his actions. We're even helping you by attacking him, show some damn gratitude :mellow:

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295213367' post='2577665']
He's a rogue that did this on his own. We're not responsible for his action. We're even helping you by attacking him :mellow:
[/quote]

Remember this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94443

According to MK, you are responsible for the actions of a masked member. And I checked just now, he's a masked member.

Specifically:

<Yevgeni> Assuming he was a member up until a hour ago, he did what he did under your banner.
<Yevgeni> And, as such, as obviously he is completly unable to pay, it is up to you to pay for his mistakes. That's how alliances work and you do know that.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1295213367' post='2577665']
The hell? :blink:

He's a rogue that did this on his own. We're not responsible for his actions. We're even helping you by attacking him, show some damn gratitude :mellow:
[/quote]

There's not one post in here from NPO thanking us for helping them out. Its appalling.

Isn't SirPaul protected by the Pacifican military even though he has claimed he is the true King of MK. Why would the Pacifican military protect somebody who is claiming that?. Clearly sir paul is the pretender, Anarch is the one true Emperor.

Also how did the NPO get best diplomatic team, they're signed with invicta

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295213467' post='2577667']

According to MK, you are responsible for the actions of a masked member. And I checked just now, he's a masked member.

Specifically:

<Yevgeni> Assuming he was a member up until a hour ago, he did what he did under your banner.
<Yevgeni> And, as such, as obviously he is completly unable to pay, it is up to you to pay for his mistakes. That's how alliances work and you do know that.
[/quote]

the question is letum is what do YOU intend to do about it.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295206924' post='2577466']
No, no. I understand you've "reformed" by necessity of your position (funny how that works)...[/quote]

Everyone reforms by necessity of their positions, my dear Tamerlane. Instead of casting missiles, NPO must contend themselves with casting words as missiles in the guise of satire (Sir Paul). As MK is more military assertive due to your current standing, it is fair that you can retaliate by sanctioning a proxy attack against them in response. Of, course, I don't mean supporting in a material sense, but in a time long ago, supporting a rogue even with simple words may have gotten one's alliance rolled.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295206924' post='2577466']
... and everything we fought for has been remedied thus far, seeing as no one has been disbanded, run out of this game, or pruposefully kept from pursuing their destiny.
[/quote]

Because no one has the concentrated power that the Hegemony did. Should one group rise to the dominate position, well, let's just say that those who stand against such actions may have cause to rise again.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1295213699' post='2577678']
the question is letum is what do YOU intend to do about it.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, several of the nation rulers frequenting this area are below the age of majority, and therefore mentioning the nature of acts I intend to do would be unfit for their ears, and therefore surely lead to divine retribution.

But if you want a preview, you can come by my office. It is soundproofed.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295213156' post='2577657']

[/quote]

Anarch is an enemy of the Mushroom Kingdom, and will not be receiving any of our aid.

Specifically:

[/quote]

Took you long enough to bring that up. Gosh.

What I am quite curious about, though, is how you know whether he's masked or not. Actual member privileges and access granted as a member of the Mushroom Kingdom alliance on Planet Bob (OOC: As opposed to the other communities we support) is granted via an invisible submask.

So, short of having admin access on the Kingdom forums, I'd love to know how you know whether that mask was revoked or not. :)

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295213930' post='2577681']
Unfortunately, several of the nation rulers frequenting this area are below the age of majority, and therefore mentioning the nature of acts I intend to do would be unfit for their ears, and therefore surely lead to divine retribution.

But if you want a preview, you can come by my office. It is soundproofed.
[/quote]

Your words are as empty as your future, we are the vanguard of your destruction

Specifically:

[/quote]

He's an enemy of the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1295213515' post='2577669']
There's not one post in here from NPO thanking us for helping them out. Its appalling.
[/quote]

I know. I expected different from the [i]best diplomatic alliance 2010 ©[/i]

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1295213827' post='2577680']
Everyone reforms by necessity of their positions, my dear Tamerlane. Instead of casting missiles, NPO must contend themselves with casting words as missiles in the guise of satire (Sir Paul). As MK is more military assertive due to your current standing, it is fair that you can retaliate by sanctioning a proxy attack against them in response. Of, course, I don't mean supporting in a material sense, but in a time long ago, supporting a rogue even with simple words may have gotten one's alliance rolled.[/quote]

I see nothing satirical in sir paul's writings. If he was just kidding, perhaps he should come forth and admit it rather than misleading the good shrooms of MK. I, for one, will be heart broken if that is the case.

[quote]Because no one has the concentrated power that the Hegemony did. Should one group rise to the dominate position, well, let's just say that those who stand against such actions may have cause to rise again.
[/quote]

I await the day.

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1295210636' post='2577566']
I am but a mindless drone and so cannot claim to have the enormous mental powers of my betters in this thread. For me, it comes down to simple actions. Masked member of MK attacks NPO. Another masked member of MK screws up stagger. MK gov refuses to unmask the instigating member, thereby condoning the attack. To my simple mind, that means that MK has launched an aggressive war against NPO. If it was me making the decisions, I would just recognize that MK has launched an undeclared war against NPO and let the fur fly. But, like I said, I am just a mindless drone.
[/quote]

And that's exactly what they want you guys to do. The baiting that is currently going on has one single purpose: lead NPO to declare war on MK so that her allies can pile on NPO and friends and turn Pacifica into a techfarm for another year.
I've rarely seen such despictable actions.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1295214215' post='2577691']
Took you long enough to bring that up. Gosh.

What I am quite curious about, though, is how you know whether he's masked or not. Actual member privileges and access granted as a member of the Mushroom Kingdom alliance on Planet Bob (OOC: As opposed to the other communities we support) is granted via an invisible submask.

So, short of having admin access on the Kingdom forums, I'd love to know how you know whether that mask was revoked or not. :)
[/quote]

It's no brainer that your alliance is deliberately dense. I've never seen you personally engage in the same way so blatantly, however.

[quote name='SpoiL' timestamp='1295214624' post='2577702']
It's no brainer that your alliance is deliberately dense. I've never seen you personally engage in the same way so blatantly, however.
[/quote]

Without the mask he isn't considered a member. I'd say it's not dense, just insuring