VE and CB Support PZI

AnCapistan

[quote name='Karl Peters' timestamp='1294693650' post='2571311']
Damsky, you sir are an idiot. Tech deals are an awesome way to pay back any reps you might be asked to do. Also you are getting destroyed! Any ruler with common sense would sign terms like that. You sir are a horrible leader!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I know you're technically right, and this is your big chance to look smart by being technically right, but to anyone who actually thinks about it for a moment (I know that is something new to most of you, so I'll cut you some slack) Damsky obviously isn't being completely serious (if at all serious). So, when you fellows come out with your outrage, your white knighting for VE, and your explanations of why this isn't PZI, you don't look smart at all. In all honesty you just look like an idiot who takes things way too seriously (that just doesn't go for you, but most everyone in here). For many of you, things fly over your heads way too easily. Start looking up or you'll wind up missing a lot of the world.[/color]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294703297' post='2571448']
[color="#0000FF"]For many of you, things fly over your heads way too easily. Start looking up or you'll wind up missing a lot of the world.[/color]
[/quote]

Hmm, maybe. Or maybe we'll just end up with bird crap on our faces.

[quote name='Bryne Farrior' timestamp='1294706758' post='2571510']
Hmm, maybe. Or maybe we'll just end up with bird crap on our faces.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you look forward a chimp will just fling it at your face. Looking up means you'll only get it on your chin. And maybe some bird droppings in your eyes, but that's much, much smaller than chimp dung.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294707285' post='2571523']
[color="#0000FF"]If you look forward a chimp will just fling it at your face. Looking up means you'll only get it on your chin. And maybe some bird droppings in your eyes, but that's much, much smaller than chimp dung.[/color]
[/quote]

Or maybe just avoid it altogether. I know you may be accustomed to the quality level of discourse in this forum, but surely you can see the cons of such an attitude. It's more akin to wading through a giant lagoon of pig crap, and direct hits by any other crap doesn't matter so much when you're already neck deep in the stuff.

But I'm too serious, and this analogy is making me a bit queasy.

[quote name='Bryne Farrior' timestamp='1294708851' post='2571544']
Or maybe just avoid it altogether. I know you may be accustomed to the quality level of discourse in this forum, but surely you can see the cons of such an attitude. It's more akin to wading through a giant lagoon of pig crap, and direct hits by any other crap doesn't matter so much when you're already neck deep in the stuff.

But I'm too serious, and this analogy is making me a bit queasy.
[/quote]
The OWF, the only way to win is to not play at all! :v:

[color="#0000FF"]I know you're technically right, and this is your big chance to look smart by being technically right, but to anyone who actually thinks about it for a moment (I know that is something new to most of you, so I'll cut you some slack) Damsky obviously isn't being completely serious (if at all serious). So, when you fellows come out with your outrage, your white knighting for VE, and your explanations of why this isn't PZI, you don't look smart at all. In all honesty you just look like an idiot who takes things way too seriously (that just doesn't go for you, but most everyone in here). For many of you, things fly over your heads way too easily. Start looking up or you'll wind up missing a lot of the world.[/color]
[/quote]
In all honesty, it's easy for me to believe someone'd use the forums as a way to throw mud (among other substances) using the most flimsy of pretenses. It's hard to tell if it's someone who truly believes what he's writing, and someone using exceedingly subtle sarcasm.

[quote name='Qaianna' timestamp='1294715950' post='2571692']
In all honesty, it's easy for me to believe someone'd use the forums as a way to throw mud (among other substances) using the most flimsy of pretenses. It's hard to tell if it's someone who truly believes what he's writing, and someone using exceedingly subtle sarcasm.
[/quote]

This is why looking at the talker is a good idea.

[/quote]

Hmmm. All that coming from some guy who really doesn't have a clue who I am. Before you go off posting crap about someone, and the public learn a little bit about the people. Second, learn a little bit about CN, politics, and foreign affairs. Everything that was given as terms were so easy, achievable, and actually not burdening-some that only a fool would decline them.

Now since I have seen you make yourself look like an idiot for oh about a year now, I can officially say you have no clue on how to be even remotely diplomatic. So once again try, and not make yourself look like a complete moron for a few days there buddy. Good luck with that!

As self appointed something of VE, I hereby offer my support for PZI - because if you say the sounds the letters make quickly, it sounds kinda like Pez with an "I" afterwords . I like Pez.

That is all.

I lied, this is all:
[img]http://www.collectingpez.com/auction/images/pezshooter.jpg[/img]
[size="1"]edit: smurf PEZ image turned to an ad, so gun pr0n PEZ it is![/size]

Edited by Tungsten

[quote name='Karl Peters' timestamp='1294797319' post='2572492']
Hmmm. All that coming from some guy who really doesn't have a clue who I am. Before you go off posting crap about someone, and the public learn a little bit about the people. Second, learn a little bit about CN, politics, and foreign affairs. Everything that was given as terms were so easy, achievable, and actually not burdening-some that only a fool would decline them.

Now since I have seen you make yourself look like an idiot for oh about a year now, I can officially say you have no clue on how to be even remotely diplomatic. So once again try, and not make yourself look like a complete moron for a few days there buddy. Good luck with that!
[/quote]

I too, have no clue who you are.

RV, we should start a club.

[quote name='Karl Peters' timestamp='1294797319' post='2572492']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]This guy. What do I do about this guy? He just doesn't get it.[/color]

[quote name='Karl Peters' timestamp='1294797319' post='2572492']Second, learn a little bit about CN, politics, and foreign affairs.[/quote]

You [i]really[/i] don't have any idea whatsoever who RV is, do you? Hint: he knows about CN, politics and foreign affairs a lot more than you do.

I'd also like to join the club btw

[/quote]
Normally I'd agree with you, but this is Mr Damsky, so he probably is being serious. Alas.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1294830499' post='2573054']
Normally I'd agree with you, but this is Mr Damsky, so he probably is being serious. Alas.
[/quote]

I'm agreeing with Haf, time to start up that hockey league in Hell.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1294467874' post='2568325']
Well! That's very sweet of you to be thinking about Damsky's rebuilding. See, Damsky? They have your best interests at heart.
[/quote]

Ya you know it!!! If ZI isn't enough they will help you get back up by buying tech off you to make there side stronger, so they can continue the actions that caused you to rogue on them in the first place!!!

wait... can't you just send tech deals to people other then them for the same result? and to top if off you wont be helping people you dislike.

This is EZI in it's own clever guise... VE talks low about UPN, but even we have the respect for our fellow players to allow them to continue to play the game after there nation is defeated ingame (ZI). Heck I could understand in extreme cases demanding the persons warchest being depleted... but forcing them to aid you or be forced out of the game?

can an alliance stoop lower?

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1295533061' post='2586279']
wait... can't you just send tech deals to people other then them for the same result? and to top if off you wont be helping people you dislike.
[/quote]

How is it "the same result" regardless of where the Technology ends up? It would be nice if they re-routed it all to me, but that would hardly recompense the innocent citizens this cruel evildoer attacked and slew.

And if he dislikes them so much, then he should just ignore any peace dels and just have fun all the way :)

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1295533061' post='2586279']
Ya you know it!!! If ZI isn't enough they will help you get back up by buying tech off you to make there side stronger, so they can continue the actions that caused you to rogue on them in the first place!!!

This is EZI in it's own clever guise... VE talks low about UPN, but even we have the respect for our fellow players to allow them to continue to play the game after there nation is defeated ingame (ZI). Heck I could understand in extreme cases demanding the persons warchest being depleted... but forcing them to aid you or be forced out of the game?

can an alliance stoop lower?
[/quote]

Are you really that stupid?