Official Nordreich Foreign Affairs Dispatch

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1294367699' post='2566610']
What do I think? I think Nordreich is in the right.
[/quote]
Yeah, didn't answer the question at all. Read again, try again.

[quote]What do you think of Nordreich stating that they canceled because there is no way of knowing how many members with racist views may be in tKoI. Yet, their own history and most likely rerolling of rulers may indicate that even in this Nordreich no one can know for sure how many members Nordreich has from the first version that held questionable views. They apply a standard to tKoI and cancel a treaty. Nordreich should feel lucky that many alliances have given them a second chance, they should have helped tKoI move past this mistake.[/quote]

Edited by Fernando12

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1294368345' post='2566628']
You need to [i]ask[/i] a question for an answer, buddy.
[/quote]
You can't read, you should have said you couldn't. Read again and comment.

You're really just avoiding commenting so you don't say something against Nordreich. It's ok. You can be a mindless hailer.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294368528' post='2566635']
You can't read, you should have said you couldn't. Read again and comment.

You're really just avoiding commenting so you don't say something against Nordreich, it's ok. You can be a mindless hailer.
[/quote]

You haven't figured this situation out yet. Maybe never will.

Edited by Folkvar Forkbeard

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1294368680' post='2566642']
I'm under the impression that question marks present questions. You kind of asked one question and I answered it. I think Nordreich is right for canceling on TKoI.
[/quote]
And?

I asked you really to compare and contrast Nordreich's history to this situation with tKoI.

Nordreich ITT stated that part of the reason for the cancellation was because there was no way of knowing how many members tKoI has with those questionable views.

Considering Nordreich's history and reformation, no one can know for sure how many old Nordlanders that held questionable views are in this Nordreich. Some may have rerolled but they are still who they are.

Nordreich applies a standard to an ally and cancel a treaty. Nordreich is fortunate they received a second chance, they should have worked with tKoI and kept all of this private.

Care to comment or just give your stock answer?

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1294369535' post='2566671']
And you actions in leadership of past alliances certainly have you coming up roses don't they boy?
[/quote]
Just like a true member of Nordreich. You know calling someone boy in that context is derogatory. Showing your true colors Michi.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1294369672' post='2566672']
I see we got the possible beginning of another OOC witch hunt here. Using OOC reasons for in-game action has always been pathetic as far as I'm concerned.
[/quote]

I don't see a witchhunt, but I do see a failed attempt at blackmail being brought to light.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294369210' post='2566659']
And?

I asked you really to compare and contrast Nordreich's history to this situation with tKoI.

Nordreich ITT stated that part of the reason for the cancellation was because there was no way of knowing how many members tKoI has with those questionable views.

Considering Nordreich's history and reformation, no one can know for sure how many old Nordlanders that held questionable views are in this Nordreich. Some may have rerolled but they are still who they are.

Nordreich applies a standard to an ally and cancel a treaty. Nordreich is fortunate they received a second chance, they should have worked with tKoI and kept all of this private.

Care to comment or just give your stock answer?
[/quote]
No you didn't at all.

Nordreich is right. If you're trying to get away from a stereotype then you probably shouldn't hang out with people in that stereotype.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294369822' post='2566678']
Just like a true member of Nordreich. You know calling someone boy in that context is derogatory. Showing your true colors Michi.
[/quote]

Given the nature of so many people attempting to scrutinize NoR for anything that could be slightly construed as racist. They have been very keen to distance themselves from anything related to that nature, to avoid those connotations and move beyond old stigmas held on them from their previous incarnation. As you so aptly demonstrated with that post, your type are the reason they moved so strongly on this issue. Otherwise, others like you would run wild with baseless accusations.

[/quote]"Like a true member of Nordreich." Please inform me of what this means, because as far as I can tell, you wouldn't know one if they landed their boot upon your skull.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1294369535' post='2566671']
And you actions in leadership of past alliances certainly have you coming up roses don't they boy?
[/quote]

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1294370116' post='2566688']
Given the nature of so many people attempting to scrutinize NoR for anything that could be slightly construed as racist. They have been very keen to distance themselves from anything related to that nature, to avoid those connotations and move beyond old stigmas held on them from their previous incarnation. As you so aptly demonstrated with that post, your type are the reason they moved so strongly on this issue. Otherwise, others like you would run wild with baseless accusations.
[/quote]
Or that post above directed at me by Michi is what some in Nordreich are still all about. Rerolling and a reformation doesn't change what they are. It's fine if they try to shed their old image by not acting on the horrible beliefs against other rulers here on bob. But as you can see, Michi has no problem throwing derogatory terms my way.

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1294369672' post='2566672']
I see we got the possible beginning of another OOC witch hunt here. Using OOC reasons for in-game action has always been pathetic as far as I'm concerned.
[/quote]
Good to hear from you. Also, its a good reason for Nordreich to cancel, but its not their place to do more than that. Good show.

[/quote]
Oh yes, because that is the only interpretation of the word "boy".

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1294370674' post='2566710']

Oh yes, because that is the only interpretation of the word "boy".
[/quote]
Yes, I'm sure he meant the other interpretation....

[quote]And you actions in leadership of past alliances certainly have you coming up roses don't they [b][s]boy[/s] male[/b]?
[/quote]
Cover for him all you like. He is what he is.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Einswald' timestamp='1294373966' post='2566781']
How about TGE stop coming at us from the shadows and try and face us like men on the battlefield. any bets on how long that fight lasts?

NoR o/
[/quote]

Maybe yall could actually declare for once instead of just coming on here and talking the talk?