Official Nordreich Foreign Affairs Dispatch

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294286659' post='2565323']
Because the fact of the matter is that you guys are treaty huggers.

Just hypothetically speaking...

RoK has a few racists and even some in government....do you guys run here and cancel that treaty?

I doubt it because it's a damn good treaty for you all. tKoI are expendable.

You guys are no heroes by canceling on tKoI.
[/quote]

Just got done checking the OP, yep I was right, couldn't find where Flinders said we are heroes

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1294286859' post='2565329']
That's a nice leap of logic...too bad you were at altitude because you could have set an Olympic record. <_<

Nordreich doesn't want to be associated with racists or people who promote racism. Are they going to do OOC background checks on everyone to ensure none sneak in to NoR or its allies? No. But it would be fair to say if Chefjoe and several other prominent members of Valhalla decided to hold a KKK Night on the Val forums we would expect a NoR cancellation in the letter the next morning.

It's not hard. Don't twist words.
[/quote]

Is Bud running the grill at that event :P

Please either contribute something productive and useful to this thread, announcing our cancellation of a treaty, or remain out. Trolling is not kind.

Again, contribute something productive or remain out. Thanks. (Now would be a time for an official reply from TGE, not Suttler)

Regards,
Cuba

EDIT: Named wrong alliance, my lawd.

Edited by ImperialCubanacan

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1294286988' post='2565334']
Please enlighten me as to what the flying $%&@ you're talking about here 'Nando. No really, I'm curious.
[/quote]
I said HYPOTHETICALLY.

Read from [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=96682&view=findpost&p=2565249"]THIS POST[/url] on and you'll see the point I am making.

You'll disagree I'm sure. But I still believe Nordreich in its canceling of the tKoI treaty is demonstrating it's double standards.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294285864' post='2565293']
But you won't cancel those treaties as those treaties keep you secure. The tKoI treaty is one with a politically unconnected alliance.

Your standards are lousy as you won't bother to apply them fairly and to all you deal with.
[/quote]
We value all our treaties very much. I made it very clear in the OP (if you care to read it without trying to spin it) that the cancellation of a treaty is never an easy thing to do, regardless of the circumstances. We had time, money, friendship, and effort invested in tKoI and we treated them as well as any one of our other allies. The treaty was cancelled amicably and we would never subject our allies to a cancellation for the sake of our own PR at their expense.

You don't know how we conduct our business and nor should you. You are welcome to push your slant on this event, but do not pretend you're trying to help us. We do not require nor do we want your help.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294285864' post='2565293']
*rant*
[/quote]
We never said it was alliance-wide regarding TKoI, hence this statement made by in the OP: [i]"We wish the many other members of the Kingdom of Italy who are not implicated by this evidence safety and security in their own right, regardless of where the winds may take them."[/i]

Offsite recruitment was mentioned, so there is no way of telling how many there are in TKoI who came to CN that way. Because we have no insight into who is sincere and who is not, we have canceled the treaty altogether. We've dealt with this stuff before and this time we don't take half measurements.

I've got a nasty hangover and was enjoying reading about this bit of drama, then Fernando12 piped up to spout complete crap once again. Really, sometimes you need to learn to shut the $%&@ up instead of talking just for the sake of talking.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1294263314' post='2564695']
TGE once again shows why Nordreich is the better man in their silly feud.
[/quote]
[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1294278098' post='2565126']
And yet, what a silly silly feud it truly is. Nonetheless, you did the right thing Nordreich, and I commend you for it.
[/quote]

What feud?

Find me [u]one[/u] example of Nordreich interfering in TGE's internal affairs since Nordreich's reformation.

Nordreich has done nothing to The German Empire. [u]Nothing[/u]. On the other hand, TGE has taken advantage of their allies in order to meddle in Nordreich's affairs on numerous occasions.

I'm still struggling with this. The only way any of it makes any kind of sense is to draw the conclusion that TGE are utterly retarded or they were simply rattling Nordreichs cage and are still retarded in my view because I honestly fail to see what any of this has got to do with anything. :wacko:

TGE, I thought the Nazi hunting was over. Didn't you learn that it's just not worth it.

And this TGE/NoR feud is tiresome, I would have thought you two would have learned to ignore each other by now. Guess there is always room for one more knife to be thrown.

[quote name='Vlad Dracula' timestamp='1294323439' post='2565813']
TGE, I thought the Nazi hunting was over. Didn't you learn that it's just not worth it.

And this TGE/NoR feud is tiresome, [b]I would have thought you two would have learned to ignore each other by now.[/b] Guess there is always room for one more knife to be thrown.
[/quote]
I don't know about the others, but I don't bother with TGE. If they want to act childish and play games, let them. It only ends up adding to their public persona. Nordreich is the REAL German Empire, and it always will be.

And this TGE/NoR feud is tiresome, I would have thought you two would have learned to ignore each other by now. Guess there is always room for one more knife to be thrown.
[/quote]

The drawer is empty except for a bottle of malox.

[/quote]

Wonder where they learned the nazi hunting from? Sometimes innocent, loyal members are thrown into that nonsense just for the personal gain of someone not wanting the spotlight taken off of themselves.

Edited by Mr Towerman

I have...needless to say been out of the loop of CN Politics for a very long time...longer then I care to state for making myself feel old...not something I choose to remind myself of :)

But I can say this much, regardless of any feuds that may have happened the idea and concept that TGE disgraced themselves openly by promoting action unbecoming of an Alliance is self evident and should be noted for what it is, a world class screw up that has tarnished their continuing tarnishing name.