Continuing Our Pursuit of Knowledge

Kevanovia

[center][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/rbmpzr.jpg[/IMG]
[size="5"][b]The University of Unity[/b][/size]
[size="3"][i]Strength of Mind, Strength of Soul, Strength of One[/i][/center][/size]

In an attempt to keep this brief:

On the 20th of September, The University was born in the pursuit of higher knowledge. On the 31st of December, we will be continuing her pursuit under a new Alliance Affiliation. The University of Unity hereby merges into the United Purple Nations. We had a good run as a sovereign alliance, and look forward to our future time in UPN. I would like to thank GOD for all of their support. They have been, and will always be great friends.

Good Day.

EDIT: UPN will be protecting the University of Unity AA until all nations have made the move over.

Edited by Kevanovia

All the trash talk about UPN and you go running back? LOL!!

Btw, when can we expect another merger offer to Guru Order?

[quote name='fluffyewunga' timestamp='1293832178' post='2559504']
Naturally we'll be protecting the UoU AA during the change over. Just to make that abundantly clear.

Welcome to UPN UoU!
[/quote]
And the maroon version of UPN is heard from lol

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1293832281' post='2559506']
A GOD protectorate merging into UPN. There's a joke in there somewhere. I liked UU, so I won't make it. Good luck in your future UPN, UU!
[/quote]

There's an irony or perhaps they just noticed what a great folk there is in UPN.

Edit: In before the first rumors of an UPN-GOD treaty.

Edited by Andre27

Wow. This actually caught me off guard. Guess that's what I get for being down with the flu. :( UNSC considered UoU good friends and although I'm happy for them doing what makes them happy, this is sad. :( Sorry it didn't work out, Kev. Good luck to you guys.