Announcement From Celestial Being

[center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/op2oly.png[/img]

As you all probably know NEW has recently decided to tech raid a newly disbanded alliance in Dark Fist despite its former ally's statement of support. In honor of the spirit of our alliance and the principles we stand for we will be donating aid to any former Dark Fist member who requests it and has been hit by a tech raid since its disbandment and has peaced out its war. NEW said they offered peace after their 2 attacks, so anyone who wishes to end the war right away without continuing to fight is eligible for aid. As well in accordance with Celestial Being policy we will offer refuge to all former members of Dark Fist in the Celestial Being Applicant AA until they find a home that's right for them. As per our charter they are entitled to our protection and aid under that AA as long as they do not cause any trouble. And of course they are free to leave it whenever they wish.

To those that wish to remain in the Dark Fist AA and fight I wish them luck in their fight for what they believe in and offer aid as well to them when their fight ends.

Signed,

WarriorConcept[/center]

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1292810059' post='2545255']
CELESTIAL
BEINGU

ENGAGE DARK FISTU
TRANS AMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

translation: good luck
[/quote]
If you're going to parody a Japanese accent, you could at least do it properly. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xonVD.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292810186' post='2545261']
If you're going to parody a Japanese accent, you could at least do it properly. [img]http://i.imgur.com/xonVD.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[s]That's what they sounded like. They just put "u" at the end of everything.[/s]

I have no idea what you're talking about and I think we should get back to Celestial Beingu.

[quote name='Smooth' timestamp='1292811462' post='2545298']
As always, a very classy decision by our protectorate. o/
[/quote]

This is obviously to avoid a war between PB/FARK/SF or whatever; doesn't take a genius to see through holier than thou bull crap. Why else would a VE protectorate be aiding against an iFOK ally?

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292812986' post='2545335']
This is obviously to avoid a war between PB/FARK/SF or whatever; doesn't take a genius to see through holier than thou bull crap. Why else would a VE protectorate be aiding against an iFOK ally?
[/quote]

It could also be that WC thinks NEW are being beyond retarded.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292812986' post='2545335']
[/quote]

SoH i like you a lot but your off base here. first they clearly stated that they were only offering aid for the nations no longer at war, or for those who do fight not until after the war, so there not aiding against anyone. second CB has always acted independent of general politics in there aid to the unaligned/raided nations.

and lest i forget, good show CB.

Edited by im317

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1292813127' post='2545338']
It could also be that WC thinks NEW are being beyond retarded.
[/quote]

Which doesn't discount the fact that WC isn't the only one who thinks what NEW did was retarded. I'm questioning how sincere this announcement is. Aren't FARK and INT willing to offer aid to DF? Why does WC feel the need to jump in with no previous treaties to DF?

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292813646' post='2545349']
Which doesn't discount the fact that WC isn't the only one who thinks what NEW did was retarded. I'm questioning how sincere this announcement is. Aren't FARK and INT willing to offer aid to DF? Why does WC feel the need to jump in with no previous treaties to DF?
[/quote]
Because they feel bad for DF in this particularly unfair situation? Because they want to actually do something about it when it seems like FARK and INT aren't? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif[/img]

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292813646' post='2545349']
[/quote]

This announcement is in line with our policies since this alliance has been founded. If FARK and INT are willing to offer aid then that's fine, but thus far I have not read anything about it except the possibility of a war. Instead of waiting around for diplomats from all over to work out their solution and post it up I decided to take matters into my own hands for those DF nations that are at war and want some help and protection from future raiders.

And I don't require treaties to help those whom I feel are being wronged.