Announcement From Celestial Being

[color="#0000FF"]So you're going to be providing aid to the side that is obviously going to win? Good move. You get some good PR at absolutely no risk to yourself. I tip my hat to you sir.[/color]

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292813646' post='2545349']
Which doesn't discount the fact that WC isn't the only one who thinks what NEW did was retarded. I'm questioning how sincere this announcement is. Aren't FARK and INT willing to offer aid to DF? Why does WC feel the need to jump in with no previous treaties to DF?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Because Warrior here likes to jump in on things he is uninvolved in, play the white knight, and then wait for the crowd to tell him how great he is. That's sort of CB's schlock, you know.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1292814071' post='2545357']
This announcement is in line with our policies since this alliance has been founded. If FARK and INT are willing to offer aid then that's fine, but thus far I have not read anything about it except the possibility of a war. Instead of waiting around for diplomats from all over to work out their solution and post it up I decided to take matters into my own hands for those DF nations that are at war and want some help and protection from future raiders.

And I don't require treaties to help those whom I feel are being wronged.
[/quote]

Using policies as an excuse is moot; any alliance is free to do whatever they want regardless of their 'polices'. I can't say the last time I've seen CB swoop down to save an alliance(Correct me if I'm wrong.). You've basically painted the picture that you don't think Fark or INT are capable of aiding their friends in DF(Or they don't care to.)-This is nothing more than a PR move and possibly a chance for you to increase your membership beyond 13 nations.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292815713' post='2545385']
Using policies as an excuse is moot; any alliance is free to do whatever they want regardless of their 'polices'. I can't say the last time I've seen CB swoop down to save an alliance(Correct me if I'm wrong.). You've basically painted the picture that you don't think Fark or INT are capable of aiding their friends in DF(Or they don't care to.)-This is nothing more than a PR move and possibly a chance for you to increase your membership beyond 13 nations.
[/quote]

You are wrong.

And I'm sure they're capable, and if they really care about DF then they would be glad someone else is offering support and aid to them.

And if you think I'm trying to grow membership, well you're wrong. Growing would be nice and dandy but the point is to help with what I've got. If others see this and wish to help me help others then the more the merrier.