The Unholy Alliance

Archon

I have no problem with said alliance (used to be allied to them), but i know that the antipathy between that alliance and IRON is quite high.

When allied to said alliance, it pushed to drop a treaty with IRON in favour of a treaty with them. They were quite insulted when they were told we did not drop treaties simply because one of our friends "told" us to.

Anyway, said alliance is currently still warm in bed with the remains of C&G so even if a MK/IRON treaty is signed it probably won't go anywhere. Could be anough to make said alliance swallow a few times. :P

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1292777753' post='2544520']
When allied to said alliance, it pushed to drop a treaty with IRON in favour of a treaty with them. They were quite insulted when they were told we did not drop treaties simply because one of our friends "told" us to.
[/quote]

Heh, I remember that move, it was pretty funny at the time. :)

I have no problem with said alliance (used to be allied to them), but i know that the antipathy between that alliance and IRON is quite high.

Anyway, said alliance is currently still warm in bed with the remains of C&G so even if a MK/IRON treaty is signed it probably won't go anywhere. Could be anough to make said alliance swallow a few times. :P
[/quote]
We're not signing with IRON. You saying it over and over again while doing unspeakable things to yourself with your eyes closed doesn't make it happen.

Please clean up the drool when you're done.

Andre, if you take freind of a freind route, then the whole world is basically connected. I suspect that might be one of the reasons why there's something we all call "treaty [i]web[/i]". I'm not aware of any MK-IRON treaty anyway, tho, brb checking CNtel :awesome::rolleyes:

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1292780610' post='2544559']
Andre, if you take freind of a freind route, then the whole world is basically connected. I suspect that might be one of the reasons why there's something we all call "treaty [i]web[/i]". I'm not aware of any MK-IRON treaty anyway, tho, brb checking CNtel :awesome::rolleyes:
[/quote]

People knew about this treaty months ago, why wouldn't they know about IRON-MK already? Not as if they're talking about the Valhalla-PC treaty yet, that's still 4 months away.

Edited by Lord Levistus

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1292780836' post='2544563']
People knew about this treaty months ago, why wouldn't they know about IRON-MK already? Not as if they're talking about the Valhalla-PC treaty yet, that's still 4 months away.
[/quote]

I do love how so many people feel the need to say, "I knew about this!" It reminds me of the crappy athlete kid on the playground raising his hand saying, "Pick me, pick me!" Some things never change.

[quote name='Spaniard United' timestamp='1292771565' post='2544427']
I LOLed

Fail attracts fail. It's like seeing Michael Jackson kiss Lisa Marie Presley again. Ugh
[/quote]

I guess Fail attracts fail was the motto of the Continuum when it was formed eh?

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1292779277' post='2544537']
We're not signing with IRON. You saying it over and over again while doing unspeakable things to yourself with your eyes closed doesn't make it happen.

[/quote]

Ah a denial, the treaty between MK and IRON must be really close to completion then ;)

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1292781629' post='2544582']
Ah a denial, the treaty between MK and IRON must be really close to completion then ;)
[/quote]
I'm telling you, there isn't a treaty with IRON. It would endanger our efforts to sign with NSO.

Fail and Lose are not the same thing Cager. One would think you experienced enough to know this. But then you really were rather late to hop on the "I Hate NPO" bandwagon.

Personally I grow weary of all the Karma references. People hate NPO simply because it's trendy to hate NPO. Conversely, people hate MK (and to some extent Karma in general) because they are arrogant hypocrites.

TOP and MK, you really are made for each other. Knock yourselves out ... like I said, I got a good laugh out of this. :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1292780836' post='2544563']
[/quote]

You never know...nah who are we kidding? We need to fight against each other at least one more time before any treaty talks. You can't win us over that easy, we're not MK.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1292760168' post='2544307']
It wasnt NPOs side. There were two different fronts in that war, we were on Valhallas side thats who we came in for.
[/quote]
Like it or not, you were fighting on NPO's side; you may not have been fighting [i]for[/i] them, but that doesn't mean you weren't fighting on their side. To name one example from that list of alliances, Invicta came in on a direct NPO treaty. You fought on the same side of that war as Invicta. Therefore, you fought on the same side as NPO. And TOP happened to declare on NPO's side by declaring on Invicta et al., and since this wasn't Bipolar with people declaring on every which side, they were on the side of Karma by doing so.

It really isn't that hard.

[quote name='Spaniard United' timestamp='1292784002' post='2544643']
Fail and Lose are not the same thing Cager. One would think you experienced enough to know this. But then you really were rather late to hop on the "I Hate NPO" bandwagon.

Personally I grow weary of all the Karma references. People hate NPO simply because it's trendy to hate NPO. Conversely, people hate MK (and to some extent Karma in general) because they are arrogant hypocrites.

TOP and MK, you really are made for each other. Knock yourselves out ... like I said, I got a good laugh out of this. :awesome:
[/quote]

Spaniard United for NPO Emperor 2011.

[/quote]

Were actually signing with GOONS, I've known for about 10 1/2 months now.