A meaningless Europa announcement

[font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][center][img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs970.snc4/76335_10150119839362524_827937523_7786828_6935343_n.jpg[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]An Official Europa Announcement [/b][/center][center][b]
[/b][/center][center]Good day everybody, if I can have a moment of your time really quickly, I'd like to announce a few things. First thing's first, Europa has crossed the 1.2 million NS threshold. So yeah. Big milestone. Not really...[/center][center]
[/center][center]Anyways, what I really brought you all here today for is to announce our election results. As many of you know, Europa has only one elected position, that of our Grand Ayatollah. The Grand Ayatollah then selects his (or, in some countries, her) cabinet. We then forward said cabinet choice to the GA's interior designer, a mister Dirk Francis, who declares whether or not the cabinet choice is trendy, stylish, and Kosher. If it passes, it is announced to all you. Without further ado:[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Europa Grand Ayatollah, November 2010-February 2011[/b][/center][center]Minister of Silly Walks[/center][center]
[/center][center][b]Baskin Robin's Council[/b][/center][center]Kongo Jack (Deebo) -- Mint Ayatollah[/center][center]Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax[me]) -- Strawberry Ayatollah[/center][center]
[/center][center]And introducing, for the first time in Europa's executive council, [/center][center]Mothman -- Vanilla Ayatollah[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]Well, that's about all for today. Turetel for white team senator, blah blah blah. And now back to your scheduled bickering about how evil NPO/MK are/were/will be. [/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]P.S. [OOC] Congratulations are in order for O-Dog, several days ago his wife gave birth to a baby girl, Alice. May she bring much joy to his life. o/ O-Dog [/OOC][/center][/size][/font]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Zhaan' timestamp='1290392783' post='2519842']
Congrats to you guys on your growth and election...and don't ever think you're meaningless because you're a smaller alliance. As long as you think you're insignificant, you will be.

;)
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words, but we've been around longer then most here, going on 4 years now. We are perfectly happy with where we're at.