The CyberNations World Cup 2010

kamichi

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]Team Name[/b]: Four Four !@#$@#$ Two FC
[b]Manager[/b]: Inquitus
[b]Logo[/b]: [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070627164123/cybernations/images/6/60/BAPS_Flag.jpg[/img]
[b]Formation:[/b] 4-4-2
GK - Smartypants - Good reflexes, Handling and tall keeper.
Left Side Defender - Diego The Dog - Excellent Speed, acceleration and stamina.
Right Side Defender - Emperor Badger - Excellent Speed, acceleration and Stamina.
Central Defender - Johnthemany - Excellent strength and tackling a tough player to get past.
Central Defender - Moshea - Strips in front of players which pulls off their shots
Left Side Midfielder - Biain - Excellent dribble, Good Speed and acceleration, Excellent crossing and passing
Right Side Midfielder - Ian Arbuckle - Excellent dribbler, Good speed and acceleration, Excellent crossing and passing
Central Midfielder - Shervin - Good Low Cross, High Cross, Perfect passing, Long distance shooting, Good Ball control and Great vision.
Central Midfielder - Altergo - Good Low Cross, High Cross, Perfect passing, Long distance shooting, Good Ball control and Great vision.
Striker - Clippers - Old man with great shooting and is very slow
Position - Dulpit - Good shooting skills and speed.
S1 - Klang - Good shooting skills and speed
S2 - Emares - Excellent dribble and good speed and acceleration
S3 - Name - Description
S4 - Name - Description
S5 - Name - Description

[quote name='Ian Arbuckle' timestamp='1289161916' post='2505202']
[b]Team Name[/b]: Four Four !@#$@#$ Two FC
[b]Manager[/b]: Inquitus
[b]Logo[/b]: [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070627164123/cybernations/images/6/60/BAPS_Flag.jpg[/img]
[b]Formation:[/b] 4-4-2
GK - Smartypants - Good reflexes, Handling and tall keeper.
Right Side Defender - Emperor Badger - Excellent Speed, acceleration and Stamina.
Central Defender - Johnthemany - Excellent strength and tackling a tough player to get past.
Central Defender - Moshea - Strips in front of players which pulls off their shots
Left Side Midfielder - Biain - Excellent dribble, Good Speed and acceleration, Excellent crossing and passing
Right Side Midfielder - Ian Arbuckle - Excellent dribbler, Good speed and acceleration, Excellent crossing and passing
Central Midfielder - Shervin - Good Low Cross, High Cross, Perfect passing, Long distance shooting, Good Ball control and Great vision.
Central Midfielder - Altergo - Good Low Cross, High Cross, Perfect passing, Long distance shooting, Good Ball control and Great vision.
Position - Dulpit - Good shooting skills and speed.
S1 - Klang - Good shooting skills and speed
S2 - Emares - Excellent dribble and good speed and acceleration
S3 - Name - Description
S4 - Name - Description
S5 - Name - Description
[/quote]
Did you even read the OP?

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1289170582' post='2505300']
I wonder if they are going to run the 4-4-2.
[/quote]
The submitted team would suggest a 4-4-1, but with all three Name brothers on the bench and the mesmeric midfield pivot of Shervin and Altergo (who really are just as good as each other), it'd be foolish to rule them out!

[quote name='Ian Arbuckle' timestamp='1289161916' post='2505202']GK - Smartypants - Good reflexes, Handling and tall keeper.
Position - Dulpit - Good shooting skills and speed.[/quote]

Booooo! Machines, the lot of ya'. At least give your star player a history of alcohol abuse.

The belated addition (thanks to a long weekend!) of Vassal State FC to the original post takes us to 11 confirmed teams.

[quote name='Ian Arbuckle' timestamp='1289161916' post='2505202']
BAPS' Application
[/quote]

The one specific thing I need changed here is the name, not just because of the swearing (I'll be posting the videos on this forum remember :P) but because of the relevance to your alliance. I recognised the quote before the link was posted because, in a display of utmost sophistication, Mike Basset is probably my favourite movie of all time. Unfortunately though, there's nothing about it which immediately suggests BAPS to any outsiders.

If you come up with a new name, please PM me the whole application at any of the three sites named in the OP. I learnt the hard way that having to dig through a topic with hundreds of posts just isn't worth the bother.

I will also say that I've come up with a fairly amusing plan on how to portray your players based on your descriptions. I'll add that it would probably be in your best interests to add in the missing substitutes and to diversify the descriptions of your existing players a little. That's not a requirement for your application to be accepted though.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1289177011' post='2505416']
This sound really fun and interesting. I'm also a huge fan of football but sadly I am only a one man alliance at the moment. Is there a way we can make this work, Kamichi?
[/quote]

As I've privately told others, if you're in an alliance who couldn't possibly submit their own team (ie, if you're in a one man alliance or unaligned) then you can play for other teams, if they'll have you.

While I'd prefer to address these 'mercenaries' on a case by case basis, the simple fact is that I probably won't notice anything amiss on a roster of 16 random names.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1289248121' post='2506458']
I see iFOK have already made the list of participants, I hope you have not forgotten about my application form Kamichi! :unsure:
[/quote]

Damnit! Sorry, there was an influx of applications over the span of one night, on both these boards and MK's. I definitely recieved your application (seeing as I mocked the logo :P) but forgot to put you in the OP. Updating now.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1289236922' post='2506224']
ICWUTUDIDTHUR

I love Fiorentina. :awesome:
[/quote]

I think you mean

[spoiler]Fioumbrella[/spoiler]

Edited by kamichi