A Colossal Announcement

Burnsey

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1287877655' post='2491633']
Hadrian, I don't know you and I don't know why you feel the need to !@#$ in this merge topic, but how about leave it alone and take your sexual frustration elsewhere?
[/quote]

You [i]did [/i]go back and read it, right? No? Damn it Mayzie. The solution is to put a leash on xenon once in a while.

I can't take elsewhere what doesn't exist. :smug:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1287877671' post='2491634']
What the f...no I did not say that Mayzie has a problem with 2 alliances he has led. Please, go back and read over it. [i]Carefully[/i].

I've been in ConC all of oh, 34 days. Is there a time limit on "doing things"?
[/quote]
So...what were you saying he had a problem with? He was being sarcastic. Unless you decided to drop early and begin with personal insults I can't see what else you were getting at? Mind tidying that up?

Oh, no, I never said that you [i]had[/i] to do something, what I was getting at is how you have come in insulting 1TF about being a "middle of the fence" alliance when your alliance has done nothing spectacular to date. I think you are missing the point.

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1287878152' post='2491639']
So...what were you saying he had a problem with? He was being sarcastic. Unless you decided to drop early and begin with personal insults I can't see what else you were getting at? Mind tidying that up?[/quote]

There is so much confusion here, I don't know where to begin.

[quote]Oh, no, I never said that you [i]had[/i] to do something, what I was getting at is how you have come in insulting 1TF about being a "middle of the fence" alliance when your alliance has done nothing spectacular to date. I think you are missing the point.
[/quote]

Blame xenon for taking offence to my introductory post. It really rolls along from there. My alliance has not been around for as long as 1TF in any case.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1287878696' post='2491644']
There is so much confusion here, I don't know where to begin.[/quote]
Ok... What were you accusing Mayz of having a problem with? Simple as, simple is.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1287878696' post='2491644']Blame xenon for taking offence to my introductory post. It really rolls along from there. My alliance has not been around for as long as 1TF in any case.
[/quote]
Seeing as it came across as a smart and snide comment, I don't blame him.

[quote name='Burnsey' timestamp='1287878880' post='2491645']
Ok... What were you accusing Mayz of having a problem with? Simple as, simple is.[/quote]

Right..look closely. Here is Mayzie's brilliant sarcasm:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1287874994' post='2491594']
Well, I'm not gonnna pretend I have a problem with a three year old alliance I've never spoken to. Twat
[/quote]

Reciprocation:

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1287875344' post='2491601']
Ahaha..so you have a real problem then? You're not just pretending? ^_^
[/quote]

It's very confusing but the sarcasm is dripping.

[quote]Seeing as it came across as a smart and snide comment, I don't blame him.[/quote]

Fair enough.

Mindless hails and all that there stuff.

Many thanks to all our friends and allies who have patiently borne with us through what has been a long process. My special thanks go to:

Nelchael, the very soul of patience, kindness and just all-around great-guyness;

Raasaa, the very soul of :awesome: ;

Centurius, who has been with us all the way;

Our kind allies in Nordreich, who have always been by our side;

Our fabulous friends of the order Reptilia, class Testudines (that would be TKTB);

and many more people than I can possibly think of at present.

We love you guys, and are looking forward to a a great future.

On behalf of my friends in RoA, we are looking forward to working with the great folks of 1TF to make something that will knock everyone's socks off. Just watch us go!

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1287876030' post='2491610']
1TF was just another alliance on the fence. I'm glad a merger came about, it cleans up the alliance list a bit. Shame for RoA though, they could've picked better merge candidates. Really.
[/quote]
Please stop talking, for Conclave's sake. They're a great alliance and don't need you to keep ruining their image.
Also, yeah, RoA you shouldn't merge into your MDAP member. You're so silly sometimes.

0/10
Did not reach expectations
:wub:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1287881087' post='2491663']
Please stop talking, for Conclave's sake. They're a great alliance and don't need you to keep ruining their image.
Also, yeah, RoA you shouldn't merge into your MDAP member. You're so silly sometimes.

0/10
[/quote]
I love you too. :P

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1287881087' post='2491663']

0/10
[/quote]

Don't you start too Beazy. -_-

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1287881533' post='2491668']
Don't you start too Beazy. -_-
[/quote]

I'm just asking you to bow out of the conversation. Both were in Aztec which is one of the top 5 blocs on Digiterra, which is a fairly big deal. Plus both of their nations are in tip top shape. What they have done is very impressive, like it or not.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1287882005' post='2491673']
I'm just asking you to bow out of the conversation. Both were in Aztec which is one of the top 5 blocs on Digiterra, which is a fairly big deal. Plus both of their nations are in tip top shape. What they have done is very impressive, like it or not.
[/quote]

Seeing as you asked nicely, I'll proceed to do so. :v:

As I mentioned before, I bid said alliances good luck in this endeavour.

Valdemar, ELfired and Burnsey as a triumvirate. That is great. Actually I am overjoyed by most of your government. Though it is sad to lose RoA, there is no doubt in my mind that you guys will go far. How could you not? :wub:

o/ RoA
o/ 1TF
And a great hail for [b]Colossus[/b]!

Edited by Leopold von Habsburg