• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1287918418' post='2491949']
It's a solid group. May you do well.

What made you decide on theme?
[/quote]

If we gave you the details, we'd have to kill you.

But, thank you for your good wishes!

[quote name='Nemhauser' timestamp='1287926754' post='2491974']
Sad to see RoA disappear. Good luck to Colossus.[/quote]

We haven't disappeared, as such. We're still here, same friendly service and entertaining IRC chan.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1287934714' post='2492032']
I will miss you RoA

o/[/quote]

Please don't miss us - come see us in #colossus, and come register on our boards at http://www.cn-colossus.co.uk/.

Look at it this way: there's more of us to love!

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1287932966' post='2492011']
@ Lusitan

I guess i will join TFD and destroy you guys from the inside out. Heck, maybe i can change a few things and get a few MADP's for TFD :P
[/quote]

Your power is not destructive, specially if you bring any hot swimsuit models. However, I'd finance 600 tech for you if you managed to change the MADP thing at TFD :P

why wasn't i notified? :rolleyes:

looks cool guys - seeing as you have burnsey, Elfie and Val in gov - it's easy to see how you came up with the name 'Colossus'

spoiler alert = egos :lol1:

o/ Colossus
o/ Aztec

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1288015346' post='2492735']
Little does Planet Bob know...I proposed this.

Good luck to you guys. :D
[/quote]
You shouldn't have said that... Now when we encounter a problem we are coming straight to you :P

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1288051523' post='2493163']
Congrats for you guys but I honestly think RoA got the short end of the stick here.
[/quote]

Short end of the stick? Hmm, idk, we've gotten together with a great bunch of people and it will be interesting to see how our culture develops.

It's a work in progress, so please check in on us from time to time.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288524404' post='2497939']
Robin should have gotten a shoutout; if it wasn't for him, 1TF would never have existed in the first place.
[/quote]

It's taken me a while to figure out who you're talking about, but I don't think Nicky bothers to visit this place anymore. Also, from what I can gather, those are shoutouts from Burnsey himself, not from 1TF as a whole.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1288608467' post='2498892']
It's taken me a while to figure out who you're talking about, but I don't think Nicky bothers to visit this place anymore. Also, from what I can gather, those are shoutouts from Burnsey himself, not from 1TF as a whole.
[/quote]
Yeah, I know he's gone. I just wanted to mention him; some of us still remember him.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1288609651' post='2498904']
Yeah, I know he's gone. I just wanted to mention him; some of us still remember him.
[/quote]

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=156624]He's not gone[/url], just was on here under the wrong name, got caught and never bothered to have it changed.