A Colossal Announcement

Burnsey

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1288735267' post='2500142']
Just gonna throw this out there: it's incredibly annoying that co[size="6"]loss[/size]us shows up in our aid and wars pages. :((
[/quote]

Mission accomplished, gents! You can all pack up and go home.

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1288735267' post='2500142']
Just gonna throw this out there: it's incredibly annoying that co[size="6"]loss[/size]us shows up in our aid and wars pages. :((
[/quote]

This is what happens when you go with the acronym of your alliance instead of it's actual name, I'm sure it's not the first time someone's had loss in their alliance name and it probably wont be the last.

While I agree with Mayzie's sentiments, I can also somewhat sympathise with LoSS, since whenever I type Unity in to check on our protectorate, I always get TPC wars along with theirs. :P

OOC: Also, Elfi, that avatar's gonna give someone a seizure :wacko:

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1288743464' post='2500238']
While I agree with Mayzie's sentiments, I can also somewhat sympathise with LoSS, since whenever I type Unity in to check on our protectorate, I always get TPC wars along with theirs. :P
[/quote]

Yeah, it is a pain, it's a shame you can't search exact alliance names.

There was a guy sat on an alliance, Independent Liberation Army who kept starting wars with all sorts of people, pissed me off each time I checked our war screen, he joined an alliance before he bothered me enough for me to send people after him in the end. :D

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1288802895' post='2500961']
Oh, what the hell? No more 1TF :( How am I going to bug Auctor into madness now?

Also I am chuckling at the talk of 1TF never existing without Nicky (RvP) because it is true on so many levels :D
[/quote]

Auctors gone. =(

• 3 weeks later...