An official Nordreich announcement

Nemhauser

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 years. Never imagined we'd get this far when I joined back in 2006. I'm glad we have reached this point where we can say we've grown not only as an alliance but especially as a community.

Here's to many more years and even more success! Hail Nordreich Forever! o/

....and I've been around for about 3-1/2 of those four years.

It's been a long and, at times, strange road that we've traveled together. And while many of us (myself included) have occasionally taken detours to other places, well....as they say, there's no place like home.

o/ NoR!

As one of many who were around in NoR in 2006 this announcement is that much special, kinda cool to still log in each day and see those same guys from 2006 still plugging away, this is what makes us great. To add to what Zog said, I haven't been here for the whole ride as I made a few pit stops along the way but truly there is no place like home :)

Althing elections were tight this time, I believe we even had long time members not make the cut this time, truly a great field. Congrats to Exige, I put your name forth to take over the Ministry of Education because of your outstanding work there and I have no doubt you will do a great job there.

O/ NoR

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1286900670' post='2482527']
Nordreich disbanded.
[/quote]

ooc

Nordreich took a break from CN, but Nordreich never stopped existing, and [i]will[/i] never stop existing, regardless of Cybernations.

Cybernations has a lot to thank us for in the last four years. Farkistan, for instance, came about because of the NoRway incident. Cybernations received a tremendous boost in publicity when Nordreich won the flag contest on Facebook. Thanks to Nordreich propaganda outside of Planet Bob (yours truly), CN was mass-advertised on college radio.

/ooc

That said,

Four down, 996 to go! (I mean that too. For as long as Planet Bob is in existence, and after it ceases to exist, may Nordreich continue to exist!)

[quote name='letub' timestamp='1286926750' post='2482984']
Needs less Exige <_<
[/quote]

didn't I tell you to disband and apply to NoR

[quote name='Icheliebebrad' timestamp='1286968070' post='2483492']
Also, Exige in gov? :awesome:
[/quote]

Yes now we can have even more sexy times

--

o/ NoR