MCXA Election Results

[center][size="2"][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070628041649/cybernations/images/8/8d/MCXAnewsflag.PNG[/img][/size][/center]

[left] This past week the General Assembly of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance took part in the tradition of campaigning and elections for the High Council. Several changes were instituted with this cycle of elections. Terms of Office are now 4 months for Ministers and Members at Large, Office elections are staggered with one Chancellor, two Ministers and one Member At Large position elected every two months.

It is with great pride that we announce that MCXA experienced record turnout. Election Results are as follows: Oli was elected Chancellor, President Hardin was elected Minister of Finance, SuperCoolYellow was elected Minister of Foreign Affairs and Jim is our newly elected Member At Large. For our full government simply look at our signatures.[/left]
[center][center][size="4"]The XXII High Council of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance
[/size][/center][/center][center][center]AndrewHG: Chancellor[/center][/center][center][center]Rextu: Chancellor[/center][/center][center][center]Oli: Chancellor[/center][/center][center][center]LordofTheLand: Minister of Defense[/center][/center][center][center]Gopherbashi: Minister of the Interior[/center][/center][center][center]President Hardin: Minister of Finance[/center][/center][center][center]SuperCoolYellow: Minister of Foreign Affairs[/center][/center][center][center]Jrkee: Member at Large[/center][/center][center][center]Jim: Member at Large[/center][/center][center]
[/center][center][img]http://www.digital-photography-school.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/rainbow-photography.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1286852459' post='2482033']
Congrats SCY! How many terms as MoFA is this and when is your coup of the Chancellory complete?
[/quote]

Thaks Kev. Believe it or not, this is actually just my third term as MoFA. Its also my second time beating Gopherbashi by a three or less vote margin. I should note that both times Gopher was running for other positions as well. In the past five terms its has been MOFA-Vacation-MOI-MOFA-MOFA. As for the Chancellor, I will be chancellor if/when MCXA needs me to be chancellor, until then we have fine people leading us, and there is plenty, and maybe even more I can do for the alliance as a minister.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1286853496' post='2482044']
Thaks Kev. Believe it or not, this is actually just my third term as MoFA. Its also my second time beating Gopherbashi by a three or less vote margin. I should note that both times Gopher was running for other positions as well. In the past five terms its has been MOFA-Vacation-MOI-MOFA-MOFA. As for the Chancellor, I will be chancellor if/when MCXA needs me to be chancellor, until then we have fine people leading us, and there is plenty, and maybe even more I can do for the alliance as a minister.
[/quote]

Well, with answers like that you'll make a fine chancellor eventually :P

A question (not that it's really any of my business):

Doesn't changing the make-up of your High Council every month cause enough disruption in things such that it distracts from getting the work done? (granted, at least half the members are the same from month to month)

[quote name='KeyStroke' timestamp='1286896208' post='2482438']
A question (not that it's really any of my business):

Doesn't changing the make-up of your High Council every month cause enough disruption in things such that it distracts from getting the work done? (granted, at least half the members are the same from month to month)
[/quote]
Elections take place once every two months - one of three Chancellors elected every two months for a six month term, and three of six others elected every two months for four month terms.