USA

Make sure that your next protectorate agreement doesn't have such a low member maximum. That's one thing that made me raise my eyebrow at this one that's just been axed. Other than that, I hope you find a protector soon.

Since you are two-thirds Green, I would recommend someone like Viridian Entente. They've proven in the past that they know their protectorates. :awesome:

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286071294' post='2472672']
Make sure that your next protectorate agreement doesn't have such a low member maximum. That's one thing that made me raise my eyebrow at this one that's just been axed. Other than that, I hope you find a protector soon.

Since you are two-thirds Green, I would recommend someone like Viridian Entente. They've proven in the past that they know their protectorates. :awesome:
[/quote]

2/3 of 4 still isn't much. Viridian Entente would be a good option though. I know some good guys that are in there.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1286058496' post='2472530']
Ishabad is nice guy, I hope people lay off him and help him out either by offering protection or advice.
[/quote]I tried.

Ishabad is beyond teaching, because for one to be taught, they must first be willing to learn.

[quote name='SickLaxBro' timestamp='1286071784' post='2472675']
2/3 of 4 still isn't much. Viridian Entente would be a good option though. I know some good guys that are in there.
[/quote]

It's 3 now actually. Also so do I ;)

Edited by Uralica

Listen only a few have been mean and i was a idiot* and everyone yes i admit i can be stupid and Hero i did not know what tech stealing was and I did not like your gov style

*appertly to some i still am

USA has disbanded by the way

Edited by ishabad

[quote name='AsianLeader' timestamp='1286057423' post='2472508']
SFA has canceled their protection with USA. Reasons why have been told through private channels.

That is all
[/quote]

Nobody cares. Truly, nobody cares.

The number of truly insignificant threads cluttering up the OWF these days is pretty astounding. Then again, perhaps I'm just an old-timer from an era long gone.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1286150145' post='2473607']
Nobody cares. Truly, nobody cares.

The number of truly insignificant threads cluttering up the OWF these days is pretty astounding. Then again, perhaps I'm just an old-timer from an era long gone.
[/quote]

Look, it was only 1 game today. And it's only preseason.

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1286150323' post='2473608']
probably a old timer
[/quote]

He is quite old.

[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs169.snc4/37764_479053148134_517308134_6688938_6397661_n.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1286071294' post='2472672']

[/quote]
Pfft. Yeah, protectors that install puppet governments are greaaaaat.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1286207592' post='2474243']
Pfft. Yeah, protectors that install puppet governments are greaaaaat.
[/quote]
Wow, from random thread to Schattenmann making the thread about insulting VE in less than a page.

Now all we need is someone complaining about how VE stabbed NpO in the back.

Edited by leprecon