Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1285741351' post='2467978']
So where do you draw the line? Thats what got Athens screwed and chewed out by the world when we raided Knights of Ni and they were an inactive and worthless alliance who's only "ally" was MASH another hulking heap of nations who did nothing in this game. The Ninjas have been far more significant than Knights of Ni with 1/4 of the members. If you want to carry on that line of argument you could honestly call all alliances that aren't sanctioned not real alliances and that all of their DoWs are really excuses to go rogue as they aren't recognized by the all holy Admin. Hell in that case you could argue that NPO put down MK in NoCB because they were a potential rogue threat. What they had 150 members? Psht Pacifica had 900+ nations so who cares? I mean that's the kind of logic that is dominating this thread.

Lastly I hope GOONs is fine after crushing this ALLIANCE and I wish them best of luck in dealing with this war. I actually like GOONs I just think this calling whoever we want a rogue business is ridiculous.
[/quote]

It really doesn't phase me one way or the other, you can call them an ALLIANCE, but their action is that of going rogue. Your examples aren't really worth getting into, they're too stretched.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1285740800' post='2467965']
They went rogue on GOONS - which, mind you, I'm not trying to decry - but really, the fact that they have more than 10 members doesn't change that.
[/quote]

No one here went rogue on anyone. The worst part is, The Ninjas issued a [b]declaration of war[/b], whereas MK showed up to...oh right treaty obligations. :rolleyes:

No DoW of course.

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1285741578' post='2467982']
It really doesn't phase me one way or the other, you can call them an ALLIANCE, but their action is that of going rogue. Your examples aren't really worth getting into, they're too stretched.
[/quote]

Their actions are identical to those taken by Poison Clan in the last major war when they declared in defense of FAN against Valhalla. Or do you consider that invalid as well?

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='Heyman' timestamp='1285737778' post='2467819']
Pretty poor show. All I see are excuses, excuses, excuses.
[/quote]

Pretty much what I was thinking. At least handle your own business, GOONS!

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285741529' post='2467980']
The Goons called us out a few days ago. Here is the thing: We were the same people then as we are now, except we had an MDP. Why didn't Goons attack us? Because we were an alliance with a treaty? We've been here for awhile, we're not rogues. We're not "roguing and committing suicide." We declared war. We're not ones to say we lost till...well...ever.

We're an alliance, just like last week. If we're rogues now, we were rogues last week, and from what I hear, Goons like tech raiding those not considered "alliances." Hence, what stopped you? A treaty? And now you're allies help with 11 members? No offense, but as you knew for awhile, you could have handled this yourselves. Also, surprised you weren't militarized. :smug:
[/quote]
Technically, the presence of a treaty already made us recognize you as an alliance. Now, without it... well [b]I[/b] still consider you an alliance. :wub:

And to be completely fair, none of your nations are good for raiding anyways. Raiding nations with nukes is tough on the budget.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285741759' post='2467990']
Hey, I got a question. Are we an alliance?

Just wondering. :awesome:
[/quote]

If you weren't, it would have been very odd for us to protect then treaty you, very odd indeed.

Though I don't think I've seen Sardonic say otherwise.

Awesome display of infra hugging here.
Just soooo awesome my eyes are going to explode.
"Come fight me!"
"Okay."
"HELP!"
Oh noez! Coalition infras! DOGPILE! STOMP!
About sums it up.
You four just got owned by an 11 man Alliance. Congratulations.

Godspeed Ninjas. Good luck to the Hug-Your-Infra Coalition over there.

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1285741339' post='2467977']
Every single rogue ever felt like they were giving whomever they declared on "what they deserve", that's a really bad argument.
[/quote]

I didn't say "deserve" I said asked for. That makes a huge difference. GOONS specifically and repeatedly asked for this war.

[quote name='PrideAssassin' timestamp='1285741900' post='2467999']
Awesome display of infra hugging here.
Just soooo awesome my eyes are going to explode.
"Come fight me!"
"Okay."
"HELP!"
Oh noez! Coalition infras! DOGPILE! STOMP!
About sums it up.
You four just got owned by an 11 man Alliance. Congratulations.

Godspeed Ninjas. Good luck to the Hug-Your-Infra Coalition over there.
[/quote]"Hugging" infra and "not wasting infra" are different things.

If we were infra huggers we'd just sit back and avoid getting in any fights at all. You know... like most of the people that like to criticize us.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1285741872' post='2467997']
Technically, the presence of a treaty already made us recognize you as an alliance. Now, without it... well [b]I[/b] still consider you an alliance. :wub:

And to be completely fair, none of your nations are good for raiding anyways. Raiding nations with nukes is tough on the budget.
[/quote]
Then, tell your allies to DoW instead of getting away with it merely because they *can*.

Also, thank you snookems.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285736902' post='2467770']

We also should mention we lost a lot of NS due to people leaving and some of our members pulling a little...tricks, not because of GOONS' attacks. :) This will be fun.
[/quote]

Oh well, there goes the Brotherhood! :smug:

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285742061' post='2468003']
"Hugging" infra and "not wasting infra" are different things.

If we were infra huggers we'd just sit back and avoid getting in any fights at all. You know... like most of the people that like to criticize us.
[/quote]
The fact you guys need 4 alliances to [s]beat down[/s] defend against an 11 man one just shows how pathetic you are. :ph34r:

Edited for clarity. :awesome:

Edited by Davian Thule

All you anti GOONS people need to shut your yaps. The Ninjas were prepared for the fact that they were going to be countered by GOONS allies. Anyone complaining that MK or Umbrella or PC are being big fat meanies for following the language of their treaties should seriously reconsider their "brilliant" attack on GOONS' character. They aren't complaining for a reason.

[quote name='grass' timestamp='1285742087' post='2468006']
Oh well, there goes the Brotherhood! :smug:
[/quote]
Oh really? :smug:

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1285742353' post='2468009']
I highly doubt you'll be seeking an end to this war, but hey! I could be wrong.
[/quote]
You're still cute even when wrong, sugar. :smug:

Edited by Ejayrazz

Seems like a lot of mudslinging going on, or whatever this is. Until earlier today I didn't know the Ninja's existed let alone that there was grounds for war.

[quote][01:10] <mattski133[GOONS]> dear MK and Umb YOU TOOK MY SLOT
[01:10] <mattski133[GOONS]> :neckbeardrage:
[01:10] <&Teh1337Guy> Shoulda been quicker :smug:
[01:10] <mattski133[GOONS]> :D
[01:10] <mattski133[GOONS]> cant argue that[/quote]

I'm not getting into the other stuff being discussed in this thread as the only relevant topic is: we are now fighting each other and I'mma take pleasure in guttin you.