GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1285257410' post='2462209']
JimKongil hit the largest GOONS nation. The other GOONS are 75k max so it will take at least two weeks of war to get them involved.
So what happens is what always happens, Goons called on their allies.
[/quote]
Ah, I never checked his wars.

Now that I see umbrella, FOK, [i]and[/i] PC, I kinda feel bad for all his citizens. :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1285258215' post='2462228']
Oh ho, I guess they got GOONS there.

Wait, no one can [i]reasonably [/i]think that there is anything unjust about spying on a nation who is unaligned and suspected of aiding a low level persistent nuclear rogue with a WRC near bill lock.
[/quote]

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said anything was just or unjust. I knew what I was doing and I know what I am doing now. I am not complaining about a thing. My only regret is that I did not get a few more DoWs off before getting nuked.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285261254' post='2462261']
Stop putting words in my mouth. I never said anything was just or unjust. I knew what I was doing and I know what I am doing now. I am not complaining about a thing. My only regret is that I did not get a few more DoWs off before getting nuked.
[/quote]

I clearly wasn't saying that was something you said, relax.

(Yes, I know you aren't saying that, and in my opinion its respectable to be upfront about whats going on instead of making horrible "arguments" to justify it, so yea, no quarrel with you there)

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285261254' post='2462261']
[/quote]

We were talking about all the naysayers. We figured that a nation [s]of your size[/s] that was larger knew what you were doing.

I see we have reached a new level of hilarity in this thread. :(( GOONS :(( is now immoral (occ: possibly even ruining the game!?!) for accepting the help of their friends and allies in dealing with rogues.

Gentleman, please don't stop the hurf durfing. It's tremendous.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1285262625' post='2462274']
I see we have reached a new level of hilarity in this thread. :(( GOONS :(( is now immoral (occ: possibly even ruining the game!?!) for accepting the help of their friends and allies in dealing with rogues.

Gentleman, please don't stop the hurf durfing. It's tremendous.
[/quote]

Not immoral.

Weak, inept, unable to fend for themselves, in need of a new pair of diaper perhaps? All things which can be said at this time.
I may or may not agree with them, but It is embarrassing when an alliance of 278 members needs to rely on their allies to fix their problems.

But a 1 on 1 fight must be extremely scary for them.

Edited by Andre27

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1285263707' post='2462292']
Not immoral.

Weak, inept, unable to fend for themselves, in need of a new pair of diaper perhaps? All things which can be said at this time.
I may or may not agree with them, but It is embarrassing when an alliance of 278 members needs to rely on their allies to fix their problems.

[/quote]

So you're telling me if your top nation (Solomon) was hit by a rogue at the very upper limit of his declaration range you would simply let Solomon fight it out alone because you think asking your friends for help is somehow akin to cowardice? :blink:

Not immoral.

[/quote]
Have you actually looked at the range of the nations in question?

If an alliance of 10k nations decided to beat up on the two Umbrella nations that are below that level would it make Umbrella weak, inept and unable to fend for themselves if they had to call GOONS in due to having no other nations small enough to deal with them?

Not immoral.

[/quote]

I like the irony coming from former GGA gov't.

That being said, GOONS has one nation in range. And Umar IS fighting. It's only natural friends help out. Plus, as I've stated many many many times, MK, Umbrella, FOK, PC and co actually [b]want[/b] to fight and help out GOONS. I understand being a good friend and ally is a foreign notion to you but still...

Edited by potato

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285262981' post='2462276']
29 pages, for just another rogue which will be soon forgotten once his nation gets destroyed. Can't wait until we see some real drama on planet BoB again :P
[/quote]

Me thinks this will take a while for him to go away...

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1285264051' post='2462296']
So you're telling me if your top nation (Solomon) was hit by a rogue at the very upper limit of his declaration range you would simply let Solomon fight it out alone because you think asking your friends for help is somehow akin to cowardice? :blink:
[/quote]

We would be able to assist Solomon ourselves, maybe not on the first day depending on the size of the attacking nation but soon enough.
If Goons had some guts they would have settled to engage when the target dropped below 100K which is about the top range of their number 2.

But this is not the first time GOONS depended on allies. Even when engaging the relatively mediocre level UOKMB nations they received assistance from their allies.
Almost as if they cannot handle things themselves wouldn't you say.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1285264930' post='2462303']
I like the irony coming from former GGA gov't.

That being said, GOONS has one nation in range. And Umar IS fighting. It's only natural friends help out. Plus, as I've stated many many many times, MK, Umbrella, FOK, PC and co actually [b]want[/b] to fight and help out GOONS. I understand being a good friend and ally is a foreign notion to you but still...
[/quote]

I was waiting for another GGA reference. Blah blah This only shows you do not know me.
Even if MK, Umbrella, FOK, PC etc are itching for a fight, this does not change anything about how this reflects on GOONS ability to handle these situations themselves.

For the record, I've never left a member of my alliance or an ally out in the cold. If they need/want help, they've got it.

(My alliance as in "The alliance I'm a member of" to avoid confusion)

Edited by Andre27

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1285265346' post='2462307']
We would be able to assist Solomon ourselves, maybe not on the first day depending on the size of the attacking nation but soon enough.
If Goons had some guts they would have settled to engage when the target dropped below 100K which is about the top range of their number 2.

But this is not the first time GOONS depended on allies. Even when engaging the relatively mediocre level UOKMB nations they received assistance from their allies.
[/quote]

Do you GOONS naysayer guys have a secret contest going on to see who can make the most ridiculous and unfounded posts? The pundit who remains the most willfully ignorant wins a prize?

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285134160' post='2460695']
You posting in the thread wasn't what drew our attention to you. You were in line before that.

You can consider it an act of war to spy on you, but it's an act of war to send aid to people we're fighting too. So you started it. :awesome:

Are you willing to throw away your rank 22 nation for a nuclear rogue? 90m shouldn't be much at your level.
[/quote]

You heard it here first, folks! A GOON appealing to infra-hugging.

Not immoral.

[/quote]

You're trying way too hard. Let's take a stroll down ignorance lane and look at some of what you've just said...

1.) GOONs is weak: The only way I see GOONs being weak is their lower than average avg NS. which is no fault of their own. It takes time for new nations to be built up and GOONs has a larger than average amount of new nations in their ranks.

2.) Inept... how? Are you just tossing around this word because you think it makes you sound intellectual?

3.) Diapers. Implying that they are babies which I'm guessing is meant to imply that they are crying. Can you point out to me where GOONs are crying? They all seem to find this situation rather hilarious. The only ones who seem to be "crying" or in need of a good diaper change are yourself and others who are so desperate to make GOONs look bad that they are ignoring all semblances of rational thought.

And then you go on to toss around the size of the GOONs alliance, because we all know that all 278 members are in range of the rogue and capable of fighting him. Oh wait, they aren't? And they are receiving help from friends to fight the rogue? I get your point now. That is the absolute height of cowardice. Clearly all wars on Planet Bob should be fought 1v1, tossing the idea of politics and alliances entirely out the window. Because that is the sensible thing to do.

As i stated, i may or may not agree with them but conclusion such as those are easy.

The items are also pretty self evident so why would i need to explain them.

Last, but not least: the size issue has already been addressed in #587

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1285265346' post='2462307']
[/quote]
"If GOONS had some guts they'd let their top nation war 1v1 for a round or two against a guy with 4k more infra and 2.5k more tech until he could bring that guy into range of their other nations". Sorry, but that's nonsense.

(Even if that was our plan, FOK! isn't one of our allies, and I'm pretty sure oinkoink would have grabbed a slot anyways.)

[quote]
[/quote]
No, actually I wouldn't say that. There is a difference between requiring help and accepting help! That difference is incredibly relevant in this situation.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1285266907' post='2462336']
As i stated, i may or may not agree with them but conclusion such as those are easy.

The items are also pretty self evident so why would i need to explain them.

Last, but not least: the size issue has already been addressed in #587
[/quote]

Just because they're evident in the delusional little world you've created in your head doesn't mean they are evident here in reality.

The heart of your argument seems to be based aruodn some foolish notion that treaties are pretty pieces of paper meant to be hung on walls and not used and that friendship is nothing more than a word to be tossed around when creating said pretty paper. It's sad you feel that way. This seems to be whats causing the confusion. Many of us feel that friendship is important and that fighting alongside ones friends is a sign of strength not cowardice.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1285267590' post='2462345']
Just because they're evident in the delusional little world you've created in your head doesn't mean they are evident here in reality.

The heart of your argument seems to be based aruodn some foolish notion that treaties are pretty pieces of paper meant to be hung on walls and not used and that friendship is nothing more than a word to be tossed around when creating said pretty paper. It's sad you feel that way. This seems to be whats causing the confusion. Many of us feel that friendship is important and that fighting alongside ones friends is a sign of strength not cowardice.
[/quote]

I wouldn't put too much time and energy into arguing with Andre27 here...he has something to say about anybody that goes rogue against us, yet doesn't do it himself. He's got his little cheerleader outfit on but hasn't the orbs to strap on the armor and do something about it.

GO ROGUES GO!!! YAAAAAAY, TEAM! :awesome:

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1285262981' post='2462276']
29 pages, for just another rogue which will be soon forgotten once his nation gets destroyed. Can't wait until we see some real drama on planet BoB again :P
[/quote]

Well $%&@ you too.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1285264051' post='2462296']
[/quote]

Just shutup and fight.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285268003' post='2462347']
I wouldn't put too much time and energy into arguing with Andre27 here...he has something to say about anybody that goes rogue against us, yet doesn't do it himself. He's got his little cheerleader outfit on but hasn't the orbs to strap on the armor and do something about it.

GO ROGUES GO!!! YAAAAAAY, TEAM! :awesome:
[/quote]

Cheerleader outfit is yours since you do it so well. Just remember to shave those legs when you put it on, the rest of us want to keep our lunches in.

Besides what is the point of going rogue on GOONS, I'd be fighting their allies instead of GOONS themselves.

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1285257410' post='2462209']
JimKongil hit the largest GOONS nation. The other GOONS are 75k max so it will take at least two weeks of war to get them involved.
So what happens is what always happens, Goons called on their allies.
[/quote]

The irony of this coming from someone who was in the fail known as GGA is beautiful.